What, no Pokemon Go thread?

It appears I have Campfire, though I'm not 100% sure how it works, even from the description on the previous page.
You can direct message people you're friends with that also have Campfire. Also there's a map that shows raid eggs/hatched raid Pokemon. That's what I mainly use it for, to see what's hatched/hatching soon nearby. You can also light a 'flare,' which is an indication that lets people know someone is interested in doing a particular raid.

There are also communities, which I presume act like Discord channels, but I haven't really looked into that.

That’s why I don’t bother putting anything useful in a gym. That doesn’t mean they get kicked out right away though.
DC0CD24C-FDAA-4E0E-B694-7B66C5097807.png

Does anyone on HF use a spoofer? Maybe someone here could go over there and kick your Pokemon out.

And then if they want, they could put their own Pokemon in to languish in there instead. "No, take me instead!"

Actually, I imagine one could hire a spoofer to knock out a gym.

Maybe Sparhawk could convince his wife to start playing and she could knock him out. I think you need to be level 5 to attack gyms.

Actually, I imagine one could hire a spoofer to knock out a gym.

Maybe Sparhawk could convince his wife to start playing and she could knock him out. I think you need to be level 5 to attack gyms.
She has an account, but the location of that water tower is 25 miles from home. I usually take it over when we have a job for that town.

@Tinwhistler is your account name TheTinwhistler? If so we just had a pvp match :D
Which of us won? I was trying a new lineup, and at least once I accidentally hit the "use this group" setting without swapping out the defaults. But I was still winning 4 out of 5 times. What'd you fight with?

I confess, I never look at my opponent's names. I just assume I'll never know them. I haven't really played since around 2016 so I've been doing a lot of catchup. But I think I'm not doing terribly.

Which of us won? I was trying a new lineup, and at least once I accidentally hit the "use this group" setting without swapping out the defaults. But I was still winning 4 out of 5 times. What'd you fight with?

I confess, I never look at my opponent's names. I just assume I'll never know them. I haven't really played since around 2016 so I've been doing a lot of catchup. But I think I'm not doing terribly.

I think I won. I've been running Vigoroth/Noctowl/A-Sandslash. I generally don't pay much attention to names either, but yours happened to catch my eye