Export thread

What's your new name?

Matt²

So I see a few of us here have decided to change your names (including me)..

so what is it, and is it special for you?

Mine's my middle name which I decided to try out and see how it sounds.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Now I have no Idea who you are again.

Steven Soderburgin

It is what I am doing at all times

LordRavage

I didn't change my name. Does that mean I cant comment here?

:)

Matt²

I didn't change my name. Does that mean I cant comment here?

:)
Out! OUT!!

(j/k)

Shakey

Shakey

I changed my name a long time ago. Does that count?

Hylian

Hylian

I changed the "h" in my name from lower case to upper case does that count?

Chazwozel

I am Chazwozel aka Violent Drunk Ray Romano (if I can ever remember the password and email I used to set up that alt)

Kitty Sinatra

Damn right it counts!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Nobody can discover my true identity! *twirls moustache*

General Specific

General Specific

:bush: so confused...

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

*swipes shoes*

Dave

Dave

Am I going to have to get rid of the addon? This is why we can't have anything nice.

Shakey

Shakey

Damn right it counts![/QUOTE]

Yesssssss!

I shake. A lot. Plus it was a nickname Neil Young used.

Gusto

Gusto

Am I going to have to get rid of the addon? This is why we can't have anything nice.
Yes, please.

General Specific

General Specific

*swipes shoes*[/QUOTE]

My feet are cold now... HEY!

Steven Soderburgin

As long as I get to keep my name, then ain't no thang.

Also, perhaps putting an "AKA" field underneath peeps avatar or something for a month if they change their name

Hylian

Hylian

Nobody can discover my true identity! *twirls moustache*

hello BlackCrossCrusader

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Don't spoil my misguided sense of anonymity. :humph:

Alucard

Got tired of my old poster name here and switched to Alucard.
I can smell your blood

phil

phil

wait, can we change our names ourselves? I assumed everyone was asking admins or mods to do it.

Matt²

wait, can we change our names ourselves? I assumed everyone was asking admins or mods to do it.[/QUOTE]

yes. you can change it yourself once every 90 days.

Andromache

Yes, please.[/QUOTE]

*takes out a notebook and begins writing*

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I was drawn_inward. I don't want a permanent name change. I was just goofin' around. Also, I like palindromes, as you can tell.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

No idea what purpose it serves to change your name on a forum, people will still call you by your previous name if they know who you were before.

Calleja

Calleja

People, it's once every 90 days, if people want to change their forum handles it's their own zarkdamned right, stop being bitchy and prissy and just go by avatar for a couple of days until you get used to the new 90-day-minimum name.

Kitty Sinatra

It's a good thing we have post counts, otherwise I'd have no idea if I should know who any of you are.

ElJuski

ElJuski

hahaha, way too much SRSNS in HURR

--Adam

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Funny how the name changers are the ones so adamantly defending it, even though it's confusing for any new member, and will leave them out of the "loop" when we keep calling you Calle and Juski, no matter what your avatar name is.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Hell, I still think of Dave as Edrondil.

Calleja

Calleja

Funny how the name changers are the ones so adamantly defending it, even though it's confusing for any new member, and will leave them out of the "loop" when we keep calling you Calle and Juski, no matter what your avatar name is.
*I* wanted to change *my* name. If that affects others' "confusion" or lack thereof, be it so. They had 6 years to be unconfused with the original handle. Here, let me stop making any inside jokes too, as not to confuse new members. :Leyla:

Bowielee

Bowielee

*I* wanted to change *my* name. If that affects others' "confusion" or lack thereof, be it so. They had 6 years to be unconfused with the original handle. Here, let me stop making any inside jokes too, as not to confuse new members. :Leyla:[/QUOTE]

Difference being, you keep the same avatar. With all the avatar shuffling and name changing, even those of us who are regulars are having a hard time keeping track.

Andromache

No idea what purpose it serves to change your name on a forum, people will still call you by your previous name if they know who you were before.
That's true, trish.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Oh I'm busted, 1 name change in 7 years. Bummer.

Calleja

Calleja

1 name change in 6 years, and *I* don't change my avatar every other month. According to a dictionary, I can now safely and accurately called you hypocritical.

Not that I would of course.

Andromache

That's not quite true. Well I guess it is since the whole "oh hai guyz I might have maybe murdered someone" was a drunken alt, right? Yes in a way I suppose anyone who changed their names less than once in seven years is suddenly prone to Internet ridicule.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I took the number off of my name. I hope it doesn't confuse anyone.

makare

Traitor!!

Andromache

Traitor!![/QUOTE]

Join us makare1. Become the Makare you have always bean. (beeeeaaaan)

phil

phil

Who the fuck is this guy?

No but seriously change your name if you want just post here or something when you do or put it in your old name in your sig for a week or something.

Ain't nothin' to get a hootin' and a hollerin' about.

makare

I am NOT Makare :mad:

Matt²

Makare²?
Makare99?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Makare²?
Makare99?

makare

You only capitalize proper nouns, whereas makare is an improper lady.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

The vein on this thread's forehead is all throbby.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I have no idea who's who anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

I mean, it took me like a year before I could tell the Mex and the Baby apart.

Calleja

Calleja

HA! So you DO know who I am! HA HA!

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

mine is fucking hilarious, and I laugh every time I make a post

add an "AKA" field under the post count with the old name, no more crying

bhamv3

bhamv3

HA! So you DO know who I am! HA HA!
Yeah, you're the Baby.

Calleja

Calleja

........... close enough

Dave

Dave

People who change their names are evil.

:ninja:

Ezeran

People who change their names are evil.

:ninja:
I'm still not used to you changing your avatar from lister.

Dave

Dave

I must admit I've changed my avatar a few times. But I've never changed my name AND avatar at the same time. Hell, the only reason I changed to Dave is because it confused new people when I was Edrondol and people called me Dave.

ElJuski

ElJuski

yeah thats true

no wait

i don't give a shit either way

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

add an "AKA" field under the post count with the old name, no more crying
Yet everyone calls you Charlie. *shrug*

Might as well have just made it your user title.

yeah thats true

no wait

i don't give a shit either way
That's because you think you're good at being an "asshole" or find it amusing in the least.

Chazwozel

Wait what's this feature to change your name about?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

There's an option in your control panel, that allows "self name changes" once every 30days or something. Instead of just changing their user title, people are finding it amusing to change their avatar name, to serve no purpose other than to confuse any new members as everyone will still call them by their original registered name anyway. Go figure. Oh and for some reason the fact that I changed my username for the very purpose that I wanted to be unrecognizable, puts me in that category, go figurex2.

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

There's an option in your control panel, that allows "self name changes" once every 30days or something. Instead of just changing their user title, people are finding it amusing to change their avatar name, to serve no purpose other than to confuse any new members as everyone will still call them by their original registered name anyway. Go figure. Oh and for some reason the fact that I changed my username for the very purpose that I wanted to be unrecognizable, puts me in that category, go figurex2.

Meh, I'd rather just have the alt. Muhahahhahha

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I really don't mind people calling me Charlie, if people think that's just my real name, I'm okay with that.

edit: and the sole purpose isn't to confuse everyone. it's pretty obvious who I am if you read one thread about whatever bleeding heart touchy-feely crap I care about this week

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

I really don't mind people calling me Charlie, if people think that's just my real name, I'm okay with that.

edit: and the sole purpose isn't to confuse everyone. it's pretty obvious who I am if you read one thread about whatever bleeding heart touchy-feely crap I care about this week
Shut your pie-hole hippie!

Andromache

Si think I love violent drunk ray. I don't know how to reconcile that with my deep desire for Chaz. I'm torn. I think I will go ask trish what she thinks. Her opinion matters.

I totally miss edrondol' avatar though.

Maybe I need an alt.

Why does the iPad keep auto correcting trish as trash? Not cool iPad. Not cool.

ElJuski

ElJuski

It's not even being an "asshole" thing. I just really

don't give a shit

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

I use that sig file as my spray in TF2 and various other first person shooters. I always get one guy that cracks up on teamspeak over it.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

don't give a shit

Shut your pie hole, Mr. bend-me-over and fondle my anus avatar man.

Andromache

don't give a shit
Don't you get it? Disagree with trish, and that's what you become.

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

don't give a shit
Don't you get it? Disagree with trish, and that's what you become.[/QUOTE]

Even when she's 100% correct?

ElJuski

ElJuski

Chaz, just stay as VDRR. Brings out a much better you. Also, I do need a new avatar :(

Andromache

don't give a shit
Don't you get it? Disagree with trish, and that's what you become.[/QUOTE]

Even when she's 100% correct?[/QUOTE]

Well, no, not in your case, it doesn't matter, I suppose

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

Chaz, just stay as VDRR. Brings out a much better you. Also, I do need a new avatar :(
I'll stick around as the Ray man for a little bit. I can't help but smirk at my sig file's genius.

ElJuski

ElJuski

yeah its pretty good.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

A douche by any other name is still the same douche.

Steven Soderburgin

At least someone laughs when you post

Andromache

exactly! which is why its so funny to see people going "oh no, plz stop changing ur name!"

Steven Soderburgin

In my defense, my new name is HILARIOUS

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

So you're saying you go for the CVS brand instead of Messengill after your time of the month?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

exactly! which is why its so funny to see people going "oh no, plz stop changing ur name!"[/QUOTE]

Again, it doesn't have an effect on the people who know the "douche" it has an effect on new members and the confusion it causes by calling someone by a name that's not currently shown. Perfect example is when they introduced name change to WoW, the shit that it caused for people who newly joined a guild was a clusterfuck. They'd never know who was being talked about because noone would use the "new name" that someone would pick out, because they'd forever be known as the name they started with. It caused a rift in "new members" and "old members" because some "knew them as that name" and others only knew them as "the name they had now". It was pointless, it caused issues and it served no use to anyone other than to be a problem.

Andromache

Yeah, that totally applies here. Now Dave has no idea when we are going to raid the NSFW dungeons. It's clearly causing issues the exact same way.

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

I get kinda all hot and bothered when you two argue with each other.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I never said it affected anything having to do with gameplay, but way to toss that in like it made a difference.

Andromache

I never said it affected anything having to do with gameplay, but way to toss that in like it made a difference.

Null

Null

In my defense, my new name is HILARIOUS
But when it comes to your avatar, IT STINKS.

Calleja

Calleja

please don't fight mommy and mommy :(

Andromache

fight?

pssh.

that would require both of us to care. As is, we both think the other is a retard.

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

fight?

pssh.

that would require both of us to care. As is, we both think the other is a retard.[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that you both wanted to sniff vagina like two dogs meeting for the first time?

Null

Null

There's a perfume for that.

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

There's a perfume for that.
You win an internet for making me laugh.

Andromache

I was under the operating assumption that my statement could apply to many of us more egotistical forumites. As it stands I no more want to sniff her than I want Chaz to do what Mav wanted to do to all my orifices, even if only in my ear.

Gusto

Gusto

Buh.

Null

Null

Oh my.

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

I was under the operating assumption that my statement could apply to many of us more egotistical forumites. As it stands I no more want to sniff her than I want Chaz to do what Mav wanted to do to all my orifices, even if only in my ear.

Man he's never gonna live down that ol' chestnut is he?

And this means I can sniff your butt, right?

Andromache

honestly, I don't hold that against him. It just seemed connected to the ear raping remarks. I mean, it is funny, especially for rape victims, I'm sure. And besides, fuck them if they can't take a joke.

Steven Soderburgin

what Mav wanted to do to all my orifices.
WHAT

Andromache

Mav once expressed a desire to see me raped in all my orifices, back on the Halfpixel forum. Being a rape survivor, that's not something I forget.

And now I've killed the thread's happy party time.

ElJuski

ElJuski

HEY I JUST BROUGHT SOME BALLOONS

fuuuuuck

Gusto

Gusto

fuuuuuck

Andromache

fuuuuuck
you know what i want to see? You naked, with balloons. God I'd pay cash for that

Gusto

Gusto

Well that didn't take long.

:I

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

honestly, I don't hold that against him. It just seemed connected to the ear raping remarks. I mean, it is funny, especially for rape victims, I'm sure. And besides, fuck them if they can't take a joke.

Funny how I never actually mentioned anything about 'ear rape'. You kinda made that up on your own.

yeah, I'm still a virgin.

A virgin in the sense that you haven't had someone fuck you in the ear?[/QUOTE]
= EAR RAPE!

OH OH WAIT FOR IT! WAIT FOR IT! BOOYA!

Andromache

oooh you got me there hyuk:

or I dunno, maybe you're not the reason for everything ever?

Null

Null

...Did.... did someone order balloons?

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

EAR RAPE! (it keeps Crone away)

Null

Null

Well, that's great. Now I just have to figure out what keeps you away. Besides Bat-Shark Repellant.

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

Well, that's great. Now I just have to figure out what keeps you away. Besides Bat-Shark Repellant.
Kryptonite

Null

Null

Patricia Heaton?

Calleja

Calleja

Don't worry, I got this one.

Oh Chaaa-aaaaaaz:

BOOM!! Stay away, beyotch!

Andromache

EAR RAPE! (it keeps Crone away)
*munching popcorn*

So do rape jokes, I hear. Not that I can hear anything.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

restraining orders.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Don't worry, I got this one.

Oh Chaaa-aaaaaaz:

BOOM!! Stay away, beyotch!
ok, somebody was aiming to make a spoon,, and really missed.

Calleja

Calleja

?

Null

Null

So that's what happens when you roll a 1 on a weaponsmithing check.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

ElJuski

ElJuski

fuuuuuck
you know what i want to see? You naked, with balloons. God I'd pay cash for that[/QUOTE]

hmmmmmmm a business proposition

Matt²

what the... hell?

Andromache

what the... hell?
First time getting derailed here huh?

ElJuski

ElJuski

HE MUST BE NEW AND CONFUSED

Matt²

no...yes...lemon curry!

Calleja

Calleja

Frankly, I feel weird when things AREN'T derailed around here. It's like when you go back to the house you grew up in after many years and everything seems the same yet much smaller... home yet alien. Y'know?

Philosopher B.

So how about that name-changin'.

Andromache

I changed my name because "crone" didn't really make sense anymore. Of course, now that I've said that trishegokigoku will say I'm copying her, and then come up with some wow related example. Shortly afterwards spaznozzle or dvr will come in with a throw away insult about my intelligence or something.

Plus I always had a thing for a certain Troy trilogy. And Andromache was a character in it.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Frankly, I feel weird when things AREN'T derailed around here. It's like when you go back to the house you grew up in after many years and everything seems the same yet much smaller... home yet alien. Y'know?
That might just be cause you're so hiiiiigh all the time.

Gusto

Gusto

Plus I always had a thing for a certain Troy trilogy.
What about a Troi analogy? :)

Andromache

What about a Troi analogy? :)[/QUOTE]

Ms Sirtis is a very nice young woman. But Troi bugged me to pieces.

Gusto

Gusto

What about a Troi analogy? :)[/QUOTE]

Ms Sirtis is a very nice young woman. But Troi bugged me to pieces.[/QUOTE]

I could see that.

Calleja

Calleja

The name's Lleja, Ca lleja.

ElJuski

ElJuski

more importantly

im still popular here

indulge in me.

strawman

strawman

Would someone please consider making a page at http://halforums.wikidot.com/ that shows all the known name changes? I can't keep up!

Andromache

Would someone please consider making a page at http://halforums.wikidot.com/ that shows all the known name changes? I can't keep up!
you could totally do it.

Violent Drunk Ray Romano

Proof that Sheg's is correct. Name changes are confusing.

strawman

strawman

you could totally do it.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally lazy. Besides, there are name changes occurring that aren't announced in this thread, and I'd be a bad candidate for someone who can keep up with them enough to note them.

Andromache

I'm totally lazy. Besides, there are name changes occurring that aren't announced in this thread, and I'd be a bad candidate for someone who can keep up with them enough to note them.[/QUOTE]

So, you're asking someone else not to be lazy so you can be?

Calleja

Calleja

Hey, it's what society relies on.

Andromache

Hey, it's what society relies on.
noooo kidding. Calleja. Truer words are not spoken. Amen.

Calleja

Calleja

...NOW you get my name right?

Andromache

I've always known your name, including the correct pronunciation. That's not why I call you Megan, though :)

strawman

strawman

I'm totally lazy. Besides, there are name changes occurring that aren't announced in this thread, and I'd be a bad candidate for someone who can keep up with them enough to note them.[/QUOTE]

So, you're asking someone else not to be lazy so you can be?[/QUOTE]

Hey, you catch on pretty quick!

Calleja

Calleja

I've always known your name, including the correct pronunciation. That's not why I call you Megan, though :)[/QUOTE]

why DO you call me Megan? According to wiki it means "great" and "brave" or "precious" or "pearl".

Is that your subtle way of saying I'm precious to you, Cloris?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

You could always be that K--something person who got you banned from the Halfpixel forums.

I never realized you were a person previously. I thought you just walked out of the dark, like the Joker.

Andromache

For the same reason I used to call you Susan.

Stay frosty, meg.

Calleja

Calleja

how is megan the same as susan?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

They're girl names.

You girl.

Cajungal

Cajungal

They both have 2 syllables.

strawman

strawman

I don't know, but in a google war Susan beats Megan 2:1.

Matt²

like in, princess Leia?

makare

like in, princess Leia?[/QUOTE]

No, as in "come on i wanna"

Matt²

yer such a playa.

ElJuski

ElJuski

we are not indulging

in me

cmon

Kitty Sinatra

Who are you?

makare

yer such a playa.
I don't know about that, but I AM awesome. :toocool:

Null

Null

To whom?

makare

My awesomeness is not a matter of individual perception. Like the sky and the sea it simply IS.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Null

Null

My awesomeness is not a matter of individual perception. Like the sky and the sea it simply IS.
Not really.

Chippy

Chippy

Not really.[/QUOTE]

Heh. Showed her. :smug:

Dieb

Dieb

Drama over a forum name change..?

/facepalm

..I changed my RL name.

OT: I've changed my forum name in THIS board alone probably about 7 times. Including the merger of 2 separate user accounts.
Yea, but your avatar is usually a picture of you, which makes it easy to tell who you are. Although I guess for new people who don't recognize you, it could be hard.

Calleja

Calleja

Does anyone seriously have any problem knowing who *I* am?

makare

I don't understand the name change thing because makare is as much my name online as Michelle is my name in person. My name is a part of my identity I wouldn't want to be called anything else.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Really, same here. It doesn't upset me that people have changed their names. I just can't imagine doing it myself. Even if I got sick to death of it, it's too much a part of who I am here now. What would become of "Seej" if I suddenly started going by "First Lady Puffinstuff" or something?

Element 117

Is that your name irl?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Seej or First Lady Puffinstuff? Either way, neither. People just call me "Seej", short for CG (or "see gee" phonetically... thanks to Gusto for that one). I LOVE that, but it wouldn't seem relevant if I changed my name.

...It's actually Leslie. :)

Null

Null

It doesn't bother me that people want to change their names. I've been using this one on various places for over a decade, so I wouldn't know what else to go by. (Well, RC-7883 probably.)

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I've pretty much been using this since 8th grade when I thought I was a badass for using it. Now I know it's silly, but it stuck because it's never taken.

Calleja

Calleja

I've ALWAYS been Calleja too, but it's my ONLY name. It's my last name, but also what all my friends call me. Both online and IRL. I'm probably, eventually, going back to Calleja... but I wanted to try something different for a change. Plus, everybody knows who The Mex is :unibrow:

Null

Null

I've ALWAYS been Calleja too, but it's my ONLY name. It's my last name, but also what all my friends call me. Both online and IRL. I'm probably, eventually, going back to Calleja... but I wanted to try something different for a change. Plus, everybody knows who The Mex is :unibrow:
Morphine?

Null

Null

As for my IRL name... I think everyone who needs to know it, knows it. Otherwise PM me.

Null

Null

As for my IRL name... I think everyone who needs to know it, knows it. Otherwise PM me.
You'd just lie, you bastard!

Okay, that was lame.[/QUOTE]

Of course it was.

bhamv3

bhamv3

You'd just lie, you bastard!

Okay, that was lame.[/QUOTE]

I chuckled.

Calleja

Calleja

Morphine?[/QUOTE]

I vaguely remember a HALwiki article on it, but don't remember the contents. So no, I guess I don't know who The Mex is. (I am not asking for an explanation here either.)[/QUOTE]

Yes you do... it's me! I'M The Mex! Hi!

And no, LB, I think you're implying that Morphine is an alt of mine, but she's not. Ask Dave to check the IPs for you, he'll see she's not even in the same state. It's a 4-hour-ish drive.
Even if it's not what you're implying, I felt like I had to clear it up, I always find it iffy when a new poster who knows an established one IRL arrives. I swear I'm not alting, though. If she sticks around you'll get to see Morphine is way cooler than I am.

Rubbish at suggesting food when you don't know what to eat, but way cooler still.

Gusto

Gusto

Seej or First Lady Puffinstuff? Either way, neither. People just call me "Seej", short for CG (or "see gee" phonetically... thanks to Gusto for that one). I LOVE that, but it wouldn't seem relevant if I changed my name.

...It's actually Leslie. :)
And I have seen you referred to by all of those above names.

To rant with the public: "How am I / new people supposed to know who "Seej" or "Leslie" is?!?! There are no posters with such names!!11oneoneone1 Let's all use the entire FULL name of the poster and never change their names, please! I'm old and get confused easily!"[/QUOTE]

Yeah now that you mention it, I make up crazy pet names for a lot of people, not even counting those who I just refer to by their true names (y'know, because they're demons). Seej was just the first.

Seej
Juice
Yspeii
Chucky D
Kissy
Cally Jim
Zenks

etc.

Chippy

Chippy

The Mex and the Baby.

Element 117

Almost.

Chazwozel

So are you going to be like Comcast now and change your name on a constant basis in order to have people forget about your high prices and shitty service?

Null

Null

No, Susan, I was implying that you're forgettable, as well as that the most important mexican on the forum was not you, but Morphine. The latter is more true than the former.

Calleja

Calleja

Pffft, I've categorically outlived every single Mexican that has decided to join the boards. There were 4 of us at a time a while ago. I'm the only one who remains. I have no rival, I have inside me blood of kings. Yeah!

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I've changed my name to many times over to many board uses. I'm ok sticking with what I've got going. And although some of the name changes confuse me I'm certainly not going to gripe about it. If I had a decent conversation with someone under one name there is no reason to imply that a simple name change is going to change that fact.

Matt²

ya know it's been so long, I forgot what your original name was, TN?

Gusto

Gusto

Yavaux. Unless there was another before my time.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Man, now I kind of wish someone would use the name First Lady Puffinstuff.

Kitty Sinatra

I was gonna, but I couldn't figure out where to do it, so I gave up.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

ya know it's been so long, I forgot what your original name was, TN?
As I recall it the first name I used was DatPhysh in the early Image days.

Anyhow, I think that was the first name I used with this community. Could have been Quelox.

Yavaux. Unless there was another before my time.
The change from Yavaux to TN was the most recent in a long line but there were several that took place before it.

strawman

strawman

There. Now I'm stuck this way for 90 days.

See what you've done?!?

Kitty Sinatra

Who are you?

WHO ARE YOU?

*head explodes*

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Who are you?

WHO ARE YOU?

*head explodes*[/QUOTE]

Too true.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Teehee

Matt²

Kitty Sinatra is missing a microphone.

Null

Null

I should auction up a name-change. Take like 5 suggestions, put them on a bid board, and the one that earns the most money becomes my handle for the next 90 days.

Baerdog

Baerdog

How about Mouthbreather?

Matt²

I should auction up a name-change. Take like 5 suggestions, put them on a bid board, and the one that earns the most money becomes my handle for the next 90 days.
Lion Bastard sounds good.

strawman

strawman

Lion Pastiche?

wana10

How about Mouthbreather?
dude, look at the board we're on. we're all mouthbreathers. and i think it's contagious.... O.O

Calleja

Calleja

Bid board? Boring.

Ouija board? YES!

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Lieing Bass Turd. Though I don't think anyone would want to see the avatar that would accompany said name.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Truthful Legitimate Heir

Matt²

Ouija board? YES!
yes but I'm certain he saw that C.O.M.I.N.G.

Null

Null

Yeah, the Planchette went right to "S...U...S...A...N..." on that one.

Calleja

Calleja

wow, that gets funnier with every forced mention, let me tell you.

Null

Null

We only say it because we hope it hurts you. Well, at least that's why I say it.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

New name is incredibly creative.

Wasabi Poptart

Bitch, please.

Element 117

Bitch, please.
omg whooo arrreee yoouu Oh hi WS. (also? Best name yet.)

Gusto

Gusto

Fuck, now I'm hungry.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Trendwhores are whores to the trend.

Null

Null

Eh. This too will pass.

Element 117

Fuck, now I'm hungry.
I am right now pondering how I can recreate/engineer the pastry bread from poptarts to use for wasabi poptarts instead. I like people who change their names into KICK ASS IDEAS.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I used to go as ThatNickGuy.

Now, I'm ThatNickGuy.

....wait. :Leyla:

Element 117

Honestly, I pay zero attention to names, cause every time I go away for extended time, when I return I recognize people by their posting "voices" and avatars. So when you changed your avatar it was a bit of a loop for a few days, but not a hernia inducing thing. I change my name often. I figure the people (majority) who hate my guts don't really care, because they don't hang on my every word and just ignore me, and the people (few) who know me and count me as a friend recognize me pretty quick.

Overflight

Well, I guess now is as good a time as any. I've grown a bit tired of the name Psyclone over the years (mostly since discovering it was the name of a roller coaster, a trance band, a brand of sandals, a brand of cables and a bajillion other things) and thus have been gradually phasing it out in favor of Overflight (as it's stated in my PSN account). So I'll see how this goes.

I regret ditching my Evil Inc sig, though :-(

Matt²

Well, I guess now is as good a time as any. I've grown a bit tired of the name Psyclone over the years (mostly since discovering it was the name of a roller coaster, a trance band, a brand of sandals, a brand of cables and a bajillion other things) and thus have been gradually phasing it out in favor of Overflight (as it's stated in my PSN account). So I'll see how this goes.

I regret ditching my Evil Inc sig, though :-(
Dig the name dude! avatar pic not bad either! :D

Wasabi Poptart

Fuck, now I'm hungry.
I am right now pondering how I can recreate/engineer the pastry bread from poptarts to use for wasabi poptarts instead. I like people who change their names into KICK ASS IDEAS.[/QUOTE]

I just imagined it would be the same sweet pastry with frosting, but have a thick layer of wasabi in the middle. Ka-POW! :laugh:

Null

Null

I think poptart dough could be simulated with a thin layer of phyllo dough. Hmm, wasabi in phyllo. That doesn't sound that bad.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I have a recipe in a magazine for "boxless poptarts." I think it's something like phyllo, but I'd have to check.