[Funny] When Names Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I was watching the news the other night and my wife thought I was nuts. The story was about an organization who was trying to feed the unfortunate people in Haiti. They were showing scenes of people in various stages of undress and stuck in the elements. People were malnourished and dirty. I was laughing my ass off. When asked, I simply rewound the DVR to show her the CEO of the company.

Robin Muhfood.

Could any name be more perfect for that job?

My birth first name is downright hilarious when you consider what kind of person I really am or even the job I work at. It's why I don't use it on anything other than official documentation that I can't use my middle name for.

I even had my nameplates sent back when I first started at this job to be redone with my middle name.

We had that thread remember? I gave the first letter and after like 3 pages of over 100 guesses, noone got it.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Well if her first name is hilarious considering her type of person, I'd have to take my first stabs at Grace, Hope, Purity, or something like that. Following the obivous ones, Biblical names.

Yes, I want this to be a guess Shego's name thread. Give that first letter, I never saw that thread. :)

doomdragon6

Staff member
There's a guy who works in our local jewellery store named Josh Hart.

There's a pediatric doctor near where we live named Dr. Brown, and his sign reads "Brown Foot Care Center"

The best, is a chiropractor near us named McCracken.

Podiatrist near here was named "Dr. Smelsey," but he later changed his name to "Lazar" when he switched over to laser surgery.

--Patrick

ElJuski

Staff member
I thought this was about Gerry Sandyusky, the poor bastard who was on the news the other day.

One of my friends, before she was married, was named Skye Sargent. Her father used to be an recreational pilot.

I heard about this one from a buddy in another precinct, so I have no idea as to the veracity of the story...

He pulled a girl over after checking her tag and it came back expired. Plus he had to verify the name he thought he saw.

Last name was pretty standard. First name only really works if you say it, so I'll put the pronounciation first: She-THAYD.

Spelled Shi'thead. And our computers don't put apostrophes in names when we run tags or IDs.

My wife went to school with two girls from the same family, Rainbow and Brook. Nice names, until you find out their last name is Trout.

I heard about this one from a buddy in another precinct, so I have no idea as to the veracity of the story...

He pulled a girl over after checking her tag and it came back expired. Plus he had to verify the name he thought he saw.

Last name was pretty standard. First name only really works if you say it, so I'll put the pronounciation first: She-THAYD.

Spelled Shi'thead. And our computers don't put apostrophes in names when we run tags or IDs.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiviu1kWgmg

A guy at my high school was named Jack Daniels. I have no idea what his parents were thinking, unless he was named after the circumstances of his conception.

My bataillon commander at the Bundeswehr: Oberstleutnant Fick
Roughly translated as lieutenant colonel F*ck (or perhaps Sh*g)

I did once upon a time have a member of my chain of command called Sgt Savage.

And a PFC Payne. That poor boy took more shit from folks in the platoon... I can only imagine what his boot camp experience was like.

Father Richard Monkedik... When I worked at a cell company he was a regular caller. The best part was that he worked at the Assemblies of God church and we have limited space in the employment area of the billing system and the person who entered it entered it as ass of god.

Status
Not open for further replies.