Where In the World Was ShegoSandiago?

I am glad to hear you have found happiness Shego.
That goes double for you my friend.
Shego you can pay off my house and student loans if you want. I ain't skeerd!

I would find it hard to believe that any of these "connections" is any scarier than sallie Mae
Never said they weren't, but just because something isn't the worst, doesn't mean it can't be bad right?
I am disappointed that there was no guitar case rocket launcher involved.
Did anyone else think Shego was one of the problems at the border? :p
Well.... remember when I said I left out some minor details? :cool:

Holy crap Shego, can I have the rights to your life. It sounds like it would make an awesome movie! Of course, the names would have to be changed to protect the inn... er....gui...ah.... you know what I mean.

@Gryfter: I think that filmfanatic may have already claimed that, I'd have to check around to see what thread it was posted in.

@Shawnacy: It's been an adventure for sure, with all the pitfalls and perils to go along with the wonders and amazements.

I used to have a ShegoSandiago avatar a long while back, that thing is long gone by now I'm sure.

As for the sad news? My week is up! We'll be heading back to the airport in the morning and flying back home. It's been a rollercoaster ride during this visit and I will make sure it doesn't come close to that long a time between visits again. I have a couple pictures from the fun we had this weekend that I'll try and post before I leave in the Pictures thread. I'll also try and convert all my posts into a blog for longer term access. I'll be on and off the forums for the rest of the day and maybe do some during the evening because I plan on staying awake as long as possible today!

It's been great to hear of your life's adventures and I'm glad you've found heaps of happiness. The item most unclear to me from your story is: Why did you arrive at your brother's in a minivan? :eek:

@Lurker: Because the people where we rented our vehicle from don't know the difference between an SUV and a VAN. It's mostly my fault for not confirming the rental myself. We corrected the issue the next day but I was exhausted from the flight and the wife convinced me not to tear them to shreds. In the end I found it amusing as all hell to show up in a van. At least that's what I told myself to contain the rage.

The only reason I even wanted a large seating vehicle for the trip was because my brother's vehicles only seat 5 and there was 7 of us total.

@Lurker: Because the people where we rented our vehicle from don't know the difference between an SUV and a VAN. It's mostly my fault for not confirming the rental myself. We corrected the issue the next day but I was exhausted from the flight and the wife convinced me not to tear them to shreds. In the end I found it amusing as all hell to show up in a van. At least that's what I told myself to contain the rage.

The only reason I even wanted a large seating vehicle for the trip was because my brother's vehicles only seat 5 and there was 7 of us total.
Should have rented the Stienman mobile! I hear it can seat an entire auditorium.

Argh I missed the Shego. Damn overworking tendencies.

Well, Shegs, for when you get back: stay safe, have fun, enjoy love. :)

Hide single benjamins in various places around Gil's house over the course of the week, so that he doesn't find them until after you leave, and even then, probably only one every so often.
Buy all the kids new clothes every season. Kids never stop ruining clothes or growing out of them. I remember, I used to be one. Don't even get me started on shoes. I grew out of so many pairs without even considering the consequences!

So this morning was a huge mess of a rush. Between seeing my sister off, getting everyone where they have to go (my wife to work and the kids to school) as well as myself to school there wasn't alot of time to get things squared away. It's insane how fast the time went and before I knew it she was already walking down the aisle to the plane. Ugh, it feels like a part of me is gone again. I hate the torn feelings inside me right now. I am so happy that her life is what it is now. I really am, but there's this insanely jealous/selfish feeling inside that just wants to keep her nearby.

Right before all this happened was my move to Austin. She even came up with my wife and I to look for places and for a place for herself. She was going to drop everything she had where we were from and come with me. We made all kinds of plans, even considered getting a place large enough for everyone together etc. The thought of living with my sister again was an awesome thought, it's like living with your best friend AND still having a family. The long nights of gaming we would do, the hilarious conversations we would have, going out to the arcade and watching her kick ass etc. It was always amazing having her around and with the exception of my 9 month move to San Antonio, we've never lived more than 30 minutes apart.

These past two years have been brutal for me on an emotional level. Mostly because I DIDN'T know what was fully going on with her after her move. I was happy she met someone but I barely had time to really meet this girl (I think we all got together maybe twice for less than a couple hours each time) and I knew the dangers of the areas she was visiting. The first couple times it was only a week or two without talking. Then she'd check in and everything was fine for a while. Then it was a few months. Then it was a year. I got emails from her sporadically but not so much as a phone call or text message. I feared the worst every day.

Now she's come and gone and I feel like a horrible person for wanting her to stay, knowing that she's so ridiculously happy, it feels like I'm torn in half. I miss her already. I'm just glad I have my family and everyone here. Though sometimes even then I feel like I'm hanging out with my sister's friends. Stupid I know, but that's just another one of my silly mental idiocies.

I know she had a great time hanging out online here during the week and she kept talking about figuring out a way back on when she got home. I'd love to talk to her even here if need be. Thank you all, from her, for reminding her what an amazing place this is, even if she didn't exactly forget it.

Wow, sorry I missed this. Glad to see that Sheko has found someone that she loves, that loves her, that she can truly be with. I'm happy for her, though it does sound like a pretty intense situation at times.