Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Do they make a lusty clamor,
When you hit them with a hammer?
Can you do the double shuffle,
When your balls hang low?

C

Chazwozel

Shakey said:
What if they hang at the exact same length?

Then your balls haven't dropped, sonny boy.

Here's your replacement set for $19.99

C

Chazwozel

Shakey said:
Chazwozel said:
Shakey said:

Shakey said:
Quit trying to justify your freakishly abnormal balls by putting us with normal balls down.

Quit trying to justify your medical abnormality with the assumptions that it's normal. :unibrow:

The artery to the scrotum descends most often from the left, hence that testicle must lower itself to avoid overheating. Spermatogenesis needs below core temperature.

NO KIDS FOR YOU!

Chazwozel said:
Shakey said:
Chazwozel said:
Shakey said:

Shakey said:
Quit trying to justify your freakishly abnormal balls by putting us with normal balls down.

Quit trying to justify your medical abnormality with the assumptions that it's normal. :unibrow:

The artery to the scrotum descends most often from the left, hence that testicle must lower itself to avoid overheating. Spermatogenesis needs below core temperature.

NO KIDS FOR YOU!
To be fair to Shakey, cryptoorchidism doesn't allow for the testes to be at different levels.

Chazwozel said:
Shakey said:
Chazwozel said:
Shakey said:

Shakey said:

The artery to the * descends most often from the left, hence that * must lower itself to avoid overheating. Spermatogenesis needs below core temperature.

NO KIDS FOR YOU!
upon reading this comment i took a look at my nadsack, and it turns out i was wrong before. it's actually my left.

i am going downtown to hand in my badge and penis.

C

Chazwozel

Gurpel said:
Chazwozel said:
Shakey said:
Chazwozel said:
Shakey said:

The artery to the * descends most often from the left, hence that * must lower itself to avoid overheating. Spermatogenesis needs below core temperature.

NO KIDS FOR YOU!
upon reading this comment i took a look at my nadsack, and it turns out i was wrong.

i am going to hand in my badge and fireman.

I don't think it's a rule that the left one hangs lower, just more common.

W

Wasabi Poptart

My left one's a little bigger than the right. I'd assume it hangs a little lower, too. :rofl:

So.... are we going by free hanging length or fully stretched out length. If we are going by the stretched out length I gotta go back to the bathroom and play with my balls some more.

C

Chazwozel

Shakey said:
So.... are we going by free hanging length or fully stretched out length. If we are going by the stretched out length I gotta go back to the bathroom and play with my balls some more.

Dude, let them dangle. Which one is lower?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicle (maybe nsfw)

Under additional images. The far left and far right pictures are what your nutsack should look like if your bathroom isn't freezing cold.

If it's cold and you get shrinkage, then your sack's going to shrivel up and in like a grape and your nuts are going to be at even keel.

C

Chazwozel

Shakey said:
I live in Minnesota, it was in the 40's this morning and I have the heat turned off.

Hot shower = solution to all of life's problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.