Which is the least likely minority to be elected President of the USA?

Which is the least likely minority to be elected USA President?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranny is actually a derogatory term for a transvestite, which is NOT a transexual.

Transvestites are men who get sexual pleasure from dressing as women. Transexuals are persons of either gender who identify as the opposite gender. So, even his slur was wrong.

C

Cuyval Dar

Would have voted ginger.

EDIT:Oh, shit, wasn't Jefferson a ginger?

C

Chazwozel

If any transgendered folk around here are offended by the use of the word tranny, I won't use it. But I'm not going to feel bad because buttfuck Charlie is on a mission from God to eliminate all forms of slang and usage of words unfamiliar to him from the English language.

D

Dusty668

If I was going to pick an answer on my own it would have been "Honest".

C

Chibibar

I saw Asian Female will the be LAST person be allow in the White house. Yes I believe Homosexual and transsexuals will be allow first before Asian Female (or even male)

I saw Asian Female will the be LAST person be allow in the White house. Yes I believe Homosexual and transsexuals will be allow first before Asian Female (or even male)
Why do you think that? Did some major legislation pass that explicitly discriminates against asian people recently?

M

makare

I don't know about society as a whole, transgendered is probably right. Personally, I would not vote for an atheist. But I am not a representative of the people.

C

Chazwozel

Why do you think that? Did some major legislation pass that explicitly discriminates against asian people recently?[/QUOTE]

Well for one thing all she'd do is pressure the presidential children to marry and make grandbaby [sic].

C

Chazwozel

Personally, I would not vote for an atheist. But I am not a representative of the people.
why not?[/QUOTE]

I only vote for people who think the way I do. Having faith in something beyond myself is so essential to my way of thinking that I couldn't vote for someone who didn't have that faith.[/QUOTE]

Obsessive Personality Complex much?

I don't like the way some of my colleagues think or act, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't consider them to do a crappy job. Who cares how you get from point A to B as long as the end result is the right one?

Since when are atheists not allowed to have faith in things other than themselves? I consider myself more on the agnostic/faith type person fence, but I believe in things like the good will of mankind etc... Atheists have morals too. You don't need faith in a religion to be an effective leader. In fact, I think it's much harder and rewarding to inspire people without the feel good logic behind most religious institutions.

M

makare

Personally, I would not vote for an atheist. But I am not a representative of the people.
why not?[/QUOTE]

I only vote for people who think the way I do. Having faith in something beyond myself is so essential to my way of thinking that I couldn't vote for someone who didn't have that faith.[/QUOTE]

Obsessive Personality Complex much?

I don't like the way some of my colleagues think or act, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't consider them to do a crappy job. Who cares how you get from point A to B as long as the end result is the right one?

Since when are atheists not allowed to have faith in things other than themselves? I consider myself more on the agnostic/faith type person fence, but I believe in things like the good will of mankind etc... Atheists have morals too. You don't need faith in a religion to be an effective leader. In fact, I think it's much harder and rewarding to inspire people without the feel good logic behind most religious institutions.[/QUOTE]

Back the freak out bus up. I am not talking about believing in good will or having morals I am talking about having faith in God or a spiritual form. Which should be obvious since I specifically said I was talking about atheists. Also, you don't have to be religious to have spirituality. I specifically said that I do not represent everyone in society, my beliefs are my own.

I'm going to have to side with makare here. It makes no sense to vote for somebody who doesn't share your ideals or way of thinking, at least in part. For makare, believing in a higher power is important to her. For another person it will be something else. Maybe they won't vote for a candidate who puts beans in his chili, for example. The point is that is pretty stupid to jump all over someone for choosing to vote according to their ideals, even if they differ from yours.

That's something you'd have to ask makare. It's not one of the criteria that I personally look for in a political candidate.

M

makare

The president is my representative on a national scale. I want to be represented by someone who, you know, represents me. So I would vote for the person that most represents me.

What does believing in a god have to do with leading a country?
Maybe because it's actually about shared values, etc? I know you are probably trolling but seriously, people vote for people who, in general share their values. This is going to shock people so buckle up, but a religious belief would certainly influence one's values.

C

Chazwozel

I'm going to have to side with makare here. It makes no sense to vote for somebody who doesn't share your ideals or way of thinking, at least in part. For makare, believing in a higher power is important to her. For another person it will be something else. Maybe they won't vote for a candidate who puts beans in his chili, for example. The point is that is pretty stupid to jump all over someone for choosing to vote according to their ideals, even if they differ from yours.

My point is I would vote for someone who puts beans in their chili because putting beans in your chili, like faith, has nothing to do with leading a country. I hate it when I agree with Charlie...

C

Chibibar

Why do you think that? Did some major legislation pass that explicitly discriminates against asian people recently?[/QUOTE]

why? cause general public are stupid and probably still think that all Chinese people are "commies" from China the same train of thought that all Muslims are "suicidal bombers"

C

Chazwozel

why? cause general public are stupid and probably still think that all Chinese people are "commies" from China the same train of thought that all Muslims are "suicidal bombers"[/QUOTE]

No we just think you guys drive bad and look funny.

Dave

Staff member
makare and I differ so much in this it's not even funny. I'd much rather vote for someone who doesn't believe in God than I would for someone who professes to believe and acts counter to these professed beliefs. See the notes on how GW used the religious right to further his own political ends and basically ignored them in the process.

I want a representative who governs with logic and a sense of right/wrong based on social norms rather than arbitrary rules based on a book a couple thousand years old written by an outdated and archaic establishment bent on dominating the weak and lonely.

But makare has the right to believe what she wants so it's all good.

C

Chazwozel

The president is my representative on a national scale. I want to be represented by someone who, you know, represents me. So I would vote for the person that most represents me.
That's fine. It's your vote. But I wholeheartedly disagree that the right person for the job must think like the voter in terms of personal affiliations in order for that voter to give them their vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.