Why are women such necrophiliacs? (Warm Bodies movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I've been known to lust after a vampire or two (Spike from BTVS is my all-time husbando), although I like to think I'm more attracted to anti-hero badassery than fangs, but someone told me about the upcoming zombie romance movie Warm Bodies and I thought it was a joke until I found it on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/

After a zombie becomes involved with the girlfriend of one of his victims, their romance sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world.
Our dashing hero:

A picture with our heroine, Bella Swann whothefuckcares

OHHH YEAH BABY, YOU CAN EAT MY BRAINS ANYTIME.

This movie will be pure and utter shit... plain and simple.

Also, this is a seriously terrible premise for a story... movie, book, play... ANYTHING.

idk, give the female lead black hair and more eyeliner, and you've got yourself a Tim Burton film.

S

Soliloquy

I hope this fails. I hope against hope against hope.

Please tell me that a dead man isn't the only thing most women want.

S

Soliloquy

I guess I could, like, lay still and not make a noise, but then there's the problem of body heat :(

Dave

Staff member
You have to throw a shirtless werewolf in there somewhere to satisfy the bestiality part as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1342117958][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess I could, like, lay still and not make a noise, but then there's the problem of body heat :(
Hey! Quit stealing my moves!

I kinda want to rent it...just to satisfy my morbid curiosity.

--Patrick

EDIT: And because John Malkovich will be in it.

My girlfriend read the book years ago. She loved it. Said it was funny and sweet, but not really a "omg I want zombie secks" like twilight did with vampires.

I'm pretty sure this is being produced by the same company that made twilight, so it's pretty clear as to how they want to spin the story..

North_Ranger

Staff member
Well, after Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey I can only say...

Dem bitches be crazy.

Or I could joke about women wanting the perfect man: he's got no life of his own, he needs a woman to control him and he wants her for her brains. But that would be just mean of me :p

My girlfriend read the book years ago. She loved it. Said it was funny and sweet, but not really a "omg I want zombie secks" like twilight did with vampires.

I'm pretty sure this is being produced by the same company that made twilight, so it's pretty clear as to how they want to spin the story..
It is being produced by the same company as Twilight, and the poster makes the target demographic abundantly clear. It's too bad, really. A zombie love story actually has a lot of comedic potential.

Then again, I have said for years that the first Twilight movie is one of the funniest of all time if you watch it drunk off your ass.

Dave

Staff member
Ugh. Why is it that immortal and powerful beings always want to date high schoolers? Isn't that setting the bar kinda low?

Status
Not open for further replies.