Why do teenagers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine was manager on a music store in town a couple of years ago, and he one day noticed one of the new guys putting Led Zeppelin albums on the "Z" section. He went up to him and said "Dude, what are you doing, those should go on the L", the guy replied "What? Why? You told us to put last names first, so it's on the "Z" for "Zepellin, Led"!".

Yeah, needless to say he didn't last long working there.
Which Pink Floyd song was that about that very same thing?! "which one's Pink?"

ElJuski

Staff member
A friend of mine was manager on a music store in town a couple of years ago, and he one day noticed one of the new guys putting Led Zeppelin albums on the "Z" section. He went up to him and said "Dude, what are you doing, those should go on the L", the guy replied "What? Why? You told us to put last names first, so it's on the "Z" for "Zepellin, Led"!".

Shoot that man.

Dave

Staff member
I am actually glad that there are still kids out there that care enough about music to find bands that fit their tastes, and not just eat the pablum that radio is pumping out now.

When I taught school, out of the 130 or so kids I'd teach a semester only a few were listening to anything besides pop.
This is one reason why I really like the Rock Bands and the Guitar Heroes. Yes, it makes kids think they really know how to play an instrument, but it lets them listen to music they normally wouldn't have given a chance. For this reason alone some of the classics are becoming just as popular as they used to be. Kids are starting to realize that it takes more than Autotune and uhn*tss beats to make a song.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

A friend of mine was manager on a music store in town a couple of years ago, and he one day noticed one of the new guys putting Led Zeppelin albums on the \"Z\" section. He went up to him and said \"Dude, what are you doing, those should go on the L\", the guy replied \"What? Why? You told us to put last names first, so it's on the \"Z\" for \"Zepellin, Led\"!\".

Which Pink Floyd song was that about that very same thing?! "which one's Pink?" [/QUOTE]

Have a Cigar. From the Wish You Were Here album.

I have it on the computer, 10x... i'm just awful at remembering names of songs when i haven't looked at them in a while (i mostly let winamp on shuffle in teh background).

Status
Not open for further replies.