Wiki needs work! Please join and help out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YAOMTC

WE NEED YOUR HELP, STAR F-- uh, Halforums residents!

I'm not just talking. See, I made a page for Leapin' Lawyer. You may have been here for that back in the Halfpixel days. If not, go and find out about it! (I had saved the pictures, and they are rather out of place on my site I never update, which has not-so-great layout. This is much better.)

Read, join, learn, contribute. Let's get the ball rolling. :)

Hey! I was the one who commented that our beards tend to be red, not N_R.
Also, no page for LeQuack or Gusto? Cajungal? Dude, important users missing still. :-P

I feel weird editing and writing about other people. I really don't know what else to add to the wiki

Y

YAOMTC

I made a page on our motivational posters threads! I contributed!
High five! o/

I feel weird editing and writing about other people. I really don't know what else to add to the wiki
You could make the home/start/welcome page better? Right now it's just the default. You could document some event(s) from the past, or the present, or maybe just improve on some articles that are already there. You don't have to write about specific users.

A

Andromache

I've been adding pages as I remember to or as whiners beg me to, but the fact is I'm not around very much and my information is biased. So if you want to see yourself in the wikisite, be bold and add it. ( You can thank me for the Massive Webcomics list by updating it as necessary, for example.)

Y

YAOMTC

( You can thank me for the Massive Webcomics list by updating it as necessary, for example.)
And me! I compiled the updated list, Crone formatted the links (quite a painstaking process). :)

But yes, please do keep that updated with your regularly-read webcomics. Be sure to add the name(s) of the creator(s) and a line or two telling us about it. Also, let's add some of those short descriptions to comics we read on the list that don't already have them. I'll add some for the ones I added... later on.

fade

Staff member
Yeesh, Crone's entry is a little harsh. And it doesn't even mention that she's the mysterious alt of JCM!

A

Andromache

People should start filling out their own entries, before I do.

I'll be honest, I promise.

ElJuski

Staff member
so many forumite's egos hang in the balance of this wikipedia page, and their inclusion, exclusion, and scope thereof their personalities @__@

A

Andromache

so many forumite's egos hang in the balance of this wikipedia page, and their inclusion, exclusion, and scope thereof their personalities @__@
Can I just say that I never liked you? And I'll get the "feeling is mutual" response out of the way. But let's be open about it, shall we? Either you're contributing to what you hate, or you love it, and revel in it just as much as anyone, and have nothing to feel righteous about. That's why I like you.

ElJuski

Staff member
Can I just say that I never liked you? And I'll get the "feeling is mutual" response out of the way. But let's be open about it, shall we? Either you're contributing to what you hate, or you love it, and revel in it just as much as anyone, and have nothing to feel righteous about. That's why I like you.[/QUOTE]

>:]

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

huge wang, BRAH![/QUOTE]

*thumbs up*
*rides off into the sunset*

A

Andromache

Dear Shannow: the greatest insult anyone could ever give you will be forever trumped by the mistake your parents made in letting you live.

In that way, I feel sorry for them.

Shannow

Staff member
Dear Shannow: the greatest insult anyone could ever give you will be forever trumped but the mistake your parents made in letting you live.

In that way, I feel sorry for them.

But it is okay, i also still like you.

A

Andromache

Haha, your out on an insult of your mom was a grammar catch. Good one, dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.