Export thread

Yikes.

Dave

Dave

Today is the 16th birthday of my youngest. This leads me to the following "Kill Me" moments.

1. She's now of the age of consent. Kill me.
  2. She is now able to legally drive. Kill me.
  3. Car insurance. Empty my bank account and THEN Kill me.

*sigh*

Hylian

Hylian

Espy

Espy

[*]Car insurance. Empty my bank account and THEN Kill me.
Dude. All my brothers and I had to pay for our own car insurance if we wanted to drive.

Math242

Math242

you're so fucked.

Sorry Man :D

Cajungal

Cajungal

*pat pat pat*

If the youngest is almost an adult, at least that means you're coming up on having the house to yourself again soon.

Dave

Dave

*pat pat pat*

If the youngest is almost an adult, at least that means you're coming up on having the house to yourself again soon.
Any time. Any where.

She'll be gone long before my son ever is, though.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Happy Birthday, Dave's youngest!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Is legal to consent now is she?

:twisted:

Dave

Dave

Almost 2 hours. Took longer than I thought.

And I thought her FB page was blocked. Hmm...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It is..... :twisted:

Sorry for the delay though, I was out running errands/putting in job applications/getting back from the gym.

KCWM

KCWM

ruh-roh

ElJuski

ElJuski

oooohhhhhhhh myyyyy

Shakey

Shakey

Halforums never fails to bring the creepy.

Rubicon

Solution to all 3;

She's old enough to work now, at least in my state the legal working age is 16 or older, so make her get a job to cover her share of the insurance/gas etc.

Since she's old enough to consent to sex, simply require to meet all boys she dates. When they show up at your door the pick her up tell them "It's nice to meet you, my daughter will be down in a moment. Just FYI if you touch her in any way I have a shovel, rope, trashbags and a gun in the trunk of my car, think about that. Oh and have her home by 10pm, you kids have fun".

Don't let her have a license right away, use it as a reward for good behavior, good grades, not ending up in the backseat of some boys car, etc.

Problems solved ;)

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Solution to all 3;

She's old enough to work now, at least in my state the legal working age is 16 or older, so make her get a job to cover her share of the insurance/gas etc.

Since she's old enough to consent to sex, simply require to meet all boys she dates. When they show up at your door the pick her up tell them "It's nice to meet you, my daughter will be down in a moment. Just FYI if you touch her in any way I have a shovel, rope, trashbags and a gun in the trunk of my car, think about that. Oh and have her home by 10pm, you kids have fun".

Don't let her have a license right away, use it as a reward for good behavior, good grades, not ending up in the backseat of some boys car, etc.

Problems solved ;)

or idk, maybe you could realize her sexuality isn't something you possess, it's her sexuality. Or you could get your parenting advice from Bad Boys 2 and Michael Bay, whatev

Dave

Dave

Or trust her.

Just not the boys who are interested in nothing more than how far they can get.

And Shego.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Hey now, I won't knock her up. Promise. *makes cross her heart signs*

Rubicon

or idk, maybe you could realize her sexuality isn't something you possess, it's her sexuality. Or you could get your parenting advice from Bad Boys 2 and Michael Bay, whatev
Or you could realize that kids make stupid mistakes and the last thing Dave probably wants is a 16 year old daughter who gets knocked up. Not saying she would make that mistake but since its a common error amongst teenagers..

And honestly, at least personally, I don't think teenagers even at that age should be having sex. I mean at least wait till college or something. Yea I know, most teenagers only care about that during that period of their lives. *shrug*

Btw the double standards of our society are bullshit, I mean take Dave for example, I bet (and this is a guess plz dont take this as fact) that when his son is a teenager and totally obsessed with girls, if his son got laid he'd probably give him a high five and buy him a beer, but he worries about his daughter having sex. Which is true for most fathers who have children of both gender, its just better for both genders to wait a few years when they have just a little bit more wisdom under their belts.

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Solution to all 3;

Problems solved ;)

or idk, maybe you could realize her sexuality isn't something you possess, it's her sexuality. Or you could get your parenting advice from Bad Boys 2 and Michael Bay, whatev[/QUOTE]

You honestly think protective parenting is new enough to have been influenced at all by Bad Boys 2 and Michael Bay?

I mean I get that you hate Michael Bay for his movies but the guy isn't the anti-christ.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Oh jeeze. I think Dave trusts her more than that... they have a pretty strong bond from what I have seen from the forums.

Dave

Dave

The fact that I let her see me as a person and not just Dad should be an indication.

She's probably smarter than I am about the way things are. When I was her age I was a geek. A sporty geek but a geek.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Now can I give you some unsolicited advice about your daughter's sex life? Is that what this line is for? *takes a number*

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

No dear, that's a line for something completely different.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Nod, this is the line for giving Dave unsolicited sex advice. For him.

It is longer than I thought it would be.

Cajungal

Cajungal

*hops out of line*

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Help me find the line then, CG. I, too, am perfectly qualified to give advice on daughters. I know a guy who has one. Hell, I am a daughter!

*joking*

phil

phil

I feel like I fell through a time portal to a few months ago....

JESUS FUCKING JESUS it's dave's kid let him deal with it whatever situation that may or may not even come up!

also, if shego were a dude this thread would be going in a completely different direction.

JUDGMENTAL AND CYNICAL PHIL...AWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cajungal

Cajungal

Help me find the line then, CG. I, too, am perfectly qualified to give advice on daughters. I know a guy who has one. Hell, I am a daughter!

*joking*
Some of my BEST FRIENDS are daughters!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

*joking*
Some of my BEST FRIENDS are daughters![/QUOTE]
And I heard from a very reliable source that YOU are a daughter as well.

Do not deny it.

RocketGirl

You know what's scarier? In slightly over two years, I'll be old enough to legally have sex with someone half my age.

...though maybe I only think that's scarier cuz I don't have kids.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

JESUS FUCKING JESUS it's dave's kid let him deal with it whatever situation that may or may not even come up!

also, if shego were a dude this thread would be going in a completely different direction.
I was more saying that Mav's stuff was stupid than saying Dave should do x. And I know Michael Bay didn't start it, that's just the most idiotic recent example of glorifying that sort of dumb bullshit I could think of.

And no, I still think Shego is creepy as fuck, I'm just not bringing it up since everyone here loves her wacky antics.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

She's now of the age of consent. Kill me.

You know... Omaha isn't a very long drive from Davenport.

Just fucking with you. :p

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

JUDGMENTAL AND CYNICAL PHIL...AWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
HEY.

HEY.

Watch it, mister. :angry:

Deschain

For her 16th birthday, you should buy her a handgun so she can adequately defend herself against the entirety of the male gender (and certain select members of the female gender too). Even if it's not her birthday, there's no such thing as too late in gifting a handgun. It's an investment that will last at least a century, if you clean it properly and don't do anything dumb. It's also one that will never lose its value, as long as you have ammunition.
I recommend anything in the 9mm to .45ACP range. Don't get glocks though, they tend to explode or discharge when dropped. A Desert Eagle in the .50BMG is probably a better idea, especially with the extended clips and tiger stripes. The extended clip will allow her to deal with multiple assailants while the tiger stripes will give it more stopping power. If she finds the recoil a teensy bit too much or the pistol a little too heavy, she could always try packing a smaller handgun, either a single-stack SIG, compact USP or XD, or despite my dislike for them, a small-framed snub revolver (.357mag preferred)

If you have any further questions on how to arm your posterity, I'm your Swedish diplomat.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Well, yes, if Iaculus had said that instead of Shego, it'd be creepy.

That said, I managed to refrain from making a joke about that "you're fucked" line up there.

Also, why are we discussing whether or not she'll make a mistake and/or have sex? She's of legal age now, whoopdiedoo, but either she's responsible enough not to hop into bed with a random guy, in which it doesn't matter that she's a bit older, or she IS stupid enough to get a random guy stuck in her, and in that case, she probably didn't care for that little thingie called the law, either.

Honestly, if/when she decides to have sex, as long as it's responsible and with someone not completely horrible, it's pretty much her decision.
All I can say is, be sure to keep your relation good enough that she feels comfortable asking for money for condoms, and/or buy her the pill. If she doesn't need them, good for you, if she does, you'll be happy she uses them.

/serious
So where's the line for helping her catch up to this girl?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdJ49ItMnc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdJ49ItMnc[/ame]

Shakey

Shakey

Attachments

Fun Size

Fun Size

It is longer than I thought it would be.
That's what she said.

Not Dave's daughter of course. That would be creepy.

His mom on the other hand...

Deschain

Also yea, birth control and the morning after pill. And condoms. It's like society has invented things for us to have unprotected sex without worrying about pregnancy. Sinners, all of them!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Morning After pill?
I'm all in favour of it in case of a condom breaking or something like that, but casual use to stay unpregnant? That's not only horribly unhealthy, but also morally quite questionable. Not to mention, stupid.

Deschain

I don't think I've advocated the use of it consistently.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Why? And do you have any answer that isn't "I am a sexist"?

Deschain

Age of consent. 16 != 14

Cajungal

Cajungal

happy biirrrrthday dear saaamiiiiiii, happy birrrthday to yooooou...

ElJuski

ElJuski

Just fucking with you. :p[/QUOTE]

Ten bucks says he's only kind of fucking with you.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Why? And do you have any answer that isn't "I am a sexist"?[/QUOTE]

Well, for one thing, I'm sexist. :-P

As a more serious reply, the point is that Icarus (before some people really start thinking poor Iacky did it :-P) said he /had had/ sex with a y/o. Shego is making over the top jokes. Nothing wrong with making jokes, even if some think they're inappropriate. I joke around all the time too, with all kinds of women on these boards. I don't, actually, intend to do anything with either CajunGal or Vytamindi, though, and I assume they know it.
The difference between "creepy" and "funny" is how serious you are about it, and how serious people take you.
Also, as pointed out, of course, 16 !=14.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

It's more creepy posting her picture here without her knowing, I thought. And Shego seems pretty insistent that she's not joking on here.

Deschain

It's Shegokigo. Also yea, privacy settings all up in here. Should probably taken extraordinary precautions on the Internet wot wot.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Oh? What direction would that be?

And no, I still think Shego is creepy as fuck.
Sweetest thing you've said to me yet Charlie.

Except she's 16 and not 14. As was stated previously.

It's more creepy posting her picture here without her knowing, I thought. And Shego seems pretty insistent that she's not joking on here.
Hey, she's posted pictures of herself here on the boards before, that's nothing new. Also, consent is consent is it not? Of course I'd need Dave's permission or something, not sure about the laws in his State. *goes to do some research*

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I honestly didn't think/know she posted pics on here in the past.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

You know, I actually hoped she'd be back to these forums someday.

I'm not sure if that's gonna happen now that it's proclaimed she's 16 and people are talking about contraceptives and lesbian sex.

Deschain

Actually, I'm going to edit this post before Dave strikes me from this board.

Espy

Espy

Oh this will end well.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'm not sure if that's gonna happen now that it's proclaimed she's 16 and people are talking about contraceptives and lesbian sex.
Oh? She was actually pretty open minded about alot of topics when she was around.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Oh? She was actually pretty open minded about alot of topics when she was around.[/QUOTE]

It's not her mind I'm worried about...

Bubble181

Bubble181

Yes, she's posteds pictures before. Heck, *Dave's* posted pictures of her before.
And she was quite nice, a shame she doesn't come over here anymore. Dave, ask why, won't you? She's a semi-lurker who drifted away, she's your target audience ;-)
To be honest, I actually thought she was already 18 or so. My mistake.

Espy

Espy

And she was quite nice, a shame she doesn't come over here anymore. Dave, ask why, won't you?
I think you just answered your own question :p

Fun Size

Fun Size

Besides, I thought she only like black guys.

Not sure where I got that idea from...

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Wow. This is the kind of thread that sits in the tree outside your window at night.

Bubble181

Bubble181

And she was quite nice, a shame she doesn't come over here anymore. Dave, ask why, won't you?
I think you just answered your own question :p[/QUOTE]

ya tink?:p

Shakey

Shakey

Poor Dave.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Wow. This is the kind of thread that sits in the tree outside your window at night.

Who said it had to be the night?

Dave

Dave

:rofl:

Guys, this doesn't bother me at all.

If it did I wouldn't have posted it. Besides, my wife and daughter started Facebooking their pictures all over the place against my warnings. Until she started doing crap like that I never said her name was Sammi. So any pictures/names/whatever are easily found and in the public domain.

I'm getting a kick out of these replies and I know full well no one is serious.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

If it did I wouldn't have posted it. Besides, my wife and daughter started Facebooking their pictures all over the place against my warnings. Until she started doing crap like that I never said her name was Sammi. So any pictures/names/whatever are easily found and in the public domain.

Simfers

Simfers

I am. Completely serious. Utterly, absolutely, unabashedly serious.

The fact that I haven't said anything is irrelevant. I am serious.

However, I will say this, with all the aforementioned seriousity (you heard me):

Happy birthday, Sammi. :horn:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Yeah, happy birthday, Sammi. Enjoy it while it lasts :p

Goddammit, Dave, be a responsible parent and get her online to answer all these well-wishes. And ask Shego inside before she catches the death of cold.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Goddammit, Dave, be a responsible parent and get her online to answer all these well-wishes. And ask Shego inside before she catches the death of cold.
Shego can't enter a house unless you invite her.

KCWM

KCWM

Shego can't enter a house unless you invite her.[/QUOTE]

Buffy Reference

/thread

phil

phil

Shego can't enter a house unless you invite her.[/QUOTE]

Thats what she wants you to think. She just wants everyone in one easy to burn down structure.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Buffy Reference

/thread
Yes, Buffy invented that part of Vampire lore

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I can enter uninvited.... the results however....

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Heh, you know you're old when "age of consent" is too young for you. :D

Kitty Sinatra

*is old* :(

KCWM

KCWM

Buffy Reference

/thread
Yes, Buffy invented that part of Vampire lore[/QUOTE]

Let me have my dream, dammit.

Vagabond

V.Bond

Ah an age of consent discussion, complete with creepy stalker posts and vampire references.

It has all the makings of a great Twilight thread.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Ah an age of consent discussion, complete with creepy stalker posts and vampire references.

Dem's fightin' words, you eejit.

*locks and loads his assault rifle*

edzepp

*locks and loads his assault rifle*[/QUOTE]

So THAT'S why I smell bacon.

[/non-sequitur]

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

A very merry unbirthday to your daughter Dave!

Ah, 1993, the birth of the European Union, the hantavirus and the Amiga CD32!

Vagabond

V.Bond

*locks and loads his assault rifle*[/QUOTE]

My my, so quick to violence.

All I'm saying is, we dose this thread in sparkles, and we got ourselves a whole new demographic.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

legal demographic or gtfo

Deschain

I'm with Team Jacob.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Deschain

JEFFERSON TWILIGHT ALL UP IN HERE!

Cajungal

Cajungal

:rofl: I love this place.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I was going to make a joke but then someone posted a Maury video and I was filled with loathing for that man, and then Shego posted a still from Let the Right One In, and I was reminded of how awesome that movie was, and the radical shift in emotions was weird and now I'm just confused.

So confused.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Garbledina, you are confused, but can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Just fucking with you. :p[/quote]

Ten bucks says he's only kind of fucking with you.[/QUOTE]

Nah I have rules now for that sort of thing. I won't attempt to date(and fail) anyone that wasn't at least a freshman in high school when I was a senior.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Oh? What direction would that be?
I'm kinda curious too, and wondering why it matters at all.
[/quote]

idk, I just like pointing out sexism

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

*twitch*

Back! Back I say, you man-eating harridans of Hell's deepest cess pits! BURN!! BURN!!

Chazwozel

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I love how this thread turned into how Dave should protect his daughter's virginity, when as one parent to another, I damn well know that his biggest worry is going to be this:

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I love how this thread turned into how Dave should protect his daughter's virginity, when as one parent to another, I damn well know that his biggest worry is going to be this:

Seriously!!!!! This is why I didn't drive in high school... everyone here is a crazy driver!

Chazwozel

Solution to all 3;

Problems solved ;)
I gotta point out your awkwardness/ nativity here as well. While I'd like to meet my daughter's boyfriends etc... Honestly, no joking here, I'll be more worried about his driving than trying to score because I'll trust my daughter to know better. I'd rather threaten him about being a safe driver over trying to cop a feel, to be honest.

As for the license as a reward thing. Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to haul teenage girls around everywhere they want to go? Kids getting their drivers licenses are a double edged sword for parents, but in the end, you need it more than they do! I think it's kinda weird that you would deny someone their drivers license on such a simplistic premises as good grades and not having sex. Get good grades or you won't get your license! Don't fuck that boy and daddy will buy you a Coach purse. Yeah, that's going to fucking teach a wonderful lesson on responsibility and adulthood. As long as you submit to bribery you'll get what you want.

Let's clear the air here. No father want his daughter to be the village bicycle, but I'd rather my daughter be easy than be dead. Short version: Sex is not what you have to worry about when your kid is 16. I remember when I was 16 and got my license. I hope to God my daughter doesn't date a guy who drove 100 mph in a Z28 like I did.

Chippy

Chippy

Solution to all 3;

Problems solved ;)
I gotta point out your awkwardness/ nativity here as well. While I'd like to meet my daughter's boyfriends etc... Honestly, no joking here, I'll be more worried about his driving than trying to score because I'll trust my daughter to know better. I'd rather threaten him about being a safe driver over trying to cop a feel, to be honest.

As for the license as a reward thing. Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to haul teenage girls around everywhere they want to go? Kids getting their drivers licenses are a double edged sword for parents, but in the end, you need it more than they do! I think it's kinda weird that you would deny someone their drivers license on such a simplistic premises as good grades and not having sex. Get good grades or you won't get your license! Don't fuck that boy and daddy will buy you a Coach purse. Yeah, that's going to fucking teach a wonderful lesson on responsibility and adulthood. As long as you submit to bribery you'll get what you want.[/QUOTE]

Just about to ask why Mav was giving parenting advise.

I myself try to keep my mouth shut when it comes to that kind of advise. Mostly because I don't feel a childless college student has a good idea about what parenting is like.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I hope to God my daughter doesn't date a guy who drove 100 mph in a Z28 like I did.
You used to date a guy with a Z28?

Espy

Espy

Solution to all 3;

Problems solved ;)
I gotta point out your awkwardness/ nativity [/QUOTE]

NOW the thread got weird.

Chazwozel

I hope to God my daughter doesn't date a guy who drove 100 mph in a Z28 like I did.
You used to date a guy with a Z28?[/QUOTE]

I did it for the car.

Krisken

Krisken

You used to date a guy with a Z28?[/quote]

I did it in the car.[/QUOTE]
FTFY

Baerdog

Baerdog

And with that kind of car, who can blame him?

Krisken

Krisken

Much better than the back of a pinto.

Chazwozel

Much better than the back of a pinto.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you guys have never owned Camaros.

Krisken

Krisken

Much better than the back of a pinto.[/quote]

Obviously you guys have never owned Camaros.[/QUOTE]
Nope, my neighbor had a Z28 when I was a kid. My family had a 81 Pontiac Formula

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Back of a Volkswagen?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Back of a Volkswagen?[/QUOTE]

With all the hatless Popes?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Back of a Volkswagen?[/QUOTE]

With all the hatless Popes?[/QUOTE]

It's a very uncomfortable place.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Never had sex in the back of a car..... back of a van, truck bed and RV? Sure.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I have to agree with that.

strawman

strawman

LOL at all the talk about how to keep her 'safe' from sex, predatory boys, driving fast or unsafely, etc.

If she hasn't already been taught the principles you want her to follow before she grew to this age, you have no hope trying to reform her now.

I'm quite sure Dave is confident, otherwise he really would be worried.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Never had sex in the back of a car...
If you do it, you find it's something you do only once*, just for the novelty of it.

*uncomfortably...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Should have kept reading that sentence.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Should have kept reading that sentence.
Truck bed/van/RV sex is much better than car seat sex. Two people crammed into the back of a Corolla is not as enjoyable as you might think. :p

Gusto

Gusto

I'm too tall and lanky for comfortable car sex.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Did it in the front seat once...

Null

Null

Good luck, Dave. I wouldn't worry too much... because it's not my kid. But you, worry a lot. Worry like hell.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

How many people here have boned in a police cruiser?

Anyone? Anyone?

Yeah, me neither.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

How many people here have boned in a police cruiser?

Anyone? Anyone?

Yeah, me neither.
Should change your name to "Lying Bastard"

Null

Null

...I never told /anyone/ about that police cruiser. Wait, are we talking consentual?

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

...I never told /anyone/ about that police cruiser. Wait, are we talking consentual?
That word doesn't exist.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Man, I love it when they are non-con-SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSENSUAL baby!

Null

Null

That word doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]

At first I thought you were being remarkably creepy. Then I realized I made a spelling error. But you're still way creepy.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

That word doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]

At first I thought you were being remarkably creepy. Then I realized I made a spelling error. But you're still way creepy.[/QUOTE]

:confused:

If you say so.

Vagabond

V.Bond

This here thread is the best advice a man could ever hope to receive from a bunch of strangers on the internet about his adolescent daughter.

Kudos to all involved.

Dave

Dave

Chazwozel

All this car talk is making me dizzy. And I have no clue how any of those look but I'll assume the one with the Z in it is spiffy looking?

Well my point was that it's really hard to have sex in the back of a F body Camaro.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

It's pretty hard to sit in too if you're over 5'8".

Chazwozel

It's pretty hard to sit in too if you're over 5'8".

The backseat of my Camaro was forever cursed anyway. I never wanted to get back there to clean it let alone have sex back there.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Did it in the front seat once...[/QUOTE]

Me too. Also uncomfortable.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Back when I was in the army... the toilet of the canteen/common area (similar to your USO canteen). My girlfriend was visiting me when I had a few hours off for the night, and she was extremely aroused seeing me in my uniform.

Kitty Sinatra

Back when I was in the army... the toilet of the canteen/common area (similar to your USO canteen). My girlfriend was visiting me when I had a few hours off for the night, and she was extremely aroused seeing me in my uniform.
Go on.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I don't think I should. It is NSFW, after all.

Quickie in the toilet, trying to be as quiet as possible because our NCO platoon leaders were also in the canteen.

Kitty Sinatra

Well that was . . . isn't it like 3 am where you are?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

4am actually. I was burning the midnight oil while reading for an exam... and now I have trouble falling asleep because I'm hyped up on caffeine.

Armadillo

My first car looked almost exactly like this one:

1986 Trans Am, baby. Aw yeah.

Shakey

Shakey

Damn, you guys were lucky. This was my car, except black

The back seats did fold down though, giving access to the trunk. I'm assuming this would have made for a decent amount of room. Unfortunately I didn't get to try it out. No sex in the Tracer.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I broke my Mazda 323 by having sex in it.

I fit that into my wedding vows.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Jet. :)

LittleSin

LittleSin

Jet and no. :p This was in, like, 2005.

It's a great story to tell though.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

You guys are reminding me why I always drove full sized cars. There's enough room in the back seat for an orgy.

In fact I nicknamed my last car the Grand Marquis de Sade.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

1985 El Camino.

Yeah, it's okay to be completely jealous of me.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

1965 Mustang was my first car.

Adam

Adammon

No sex (although tried with a smaller girl) in my Mustang.

Probably even smaller than the Camaro backseat :(

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Might as well explain my lack of back-seat car sex:

Was my first vehicle (but in Red). Hence the "truck-bed sex" comment from earlier.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

the first car I ever owned was a ford van with shag carpeting on the walls. heh

Shakey

Shakey

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

This but blue.