Your State is worst at something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiarn

So retiring off my own saved funds and living off that is living off America? Do tell.

/anti-troll

So retiring off my own saved funds and living off that is living off America? Do tell.

/anti-troll
If you have any type of company or state run retirement, you benefit beyond your contributions. Retirement plans are in existence because of the commie unions earned you those rights, so it has to be bad for America.

/troll

J

Jiarn

In Solviet Russia, you give money to retirement services..... wait....

M

makare

Mericuh fuck yeah! we've got both positive and negative attributes dunna dunna dunna DUNNAH

GasBandit

Staff member
If you have any type of company or state run retirement, you benefit beyond your contributions. Retirement plans are in existence because of the commie unions earned you those rights, so it has to be bad for America.

/troll
Plenty of people retire self sufficient without union pensions, or indeed, any company pensions whatsoever. I didn't need no steenking union to get a 401K and IRA.

You can also always tell the intellectually bankrupt when they start calling things "rights" that aren't actually rights, like retirement, health care, or other such things.

M

makare

A right is a pretty loose concept really. I mean in the Declaration of Independence they had to remind the king of the Right to Life which I think is generally accepted as a right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.