Not open for further replies.
Toy Story 3 Toy Creator

What kind of toy would you be?
Toy story yourself n_n!

Morphine doll.
° Doesn't require batteries.
° Likes to play outside.
° Will make you laugh when you're blue.
° Best one at kicking asses of monsters living under your bed.

M

Matt²

uhh me.. doesn't take guff from bullies, great at eating your popcorn for you when you're full.

J

Jiarn

Always there for you when you're feeling down to bake you a cake, fixes your computer when it has a glitch, always seems to fit in wherever you put me.

P

Philosopher B.

The great toy that won't fill you up and never let you down. Comes equipped with special pelvic thrust action and built-in electronic Pillow Talk™.

Ross

Staff member

The guy that's around, but is somewhat reserved. He's always thinking about something, and often has a sort of quizzical look on his face.

What is he thinking about?

I made one. It looked like a short, chubby me. It was promptly deleted. It was like I had a love child with the medium from Poltergiest. Not cool, people.

Not cool.

T

TwoBit

Here's a toy whose batteries are always going dead. He's constantly braking down and often needs repair. He probably should have been recalled.

Always seen smiling and somehow managing to get himself into mischief. He believes he will be able to come up with a plan to get him and his friends out of any scrape they should find themselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.