Export thread

You're going to die tomorrow! Last meal?

Dave

Dave

You find out that you have one day to live. It's okay because you have all of your affairs in order, have said goodbye to everyone you needed to say goodbye to. All loose ends have been tied up.

You can have anything you want as your last meal. What do you want?

Personally, I choose a 24 oz porterhouse steak, baked potato, corn and hot dinner rolls. To drink I want either Amaretto di Saronna & sour or simply Pepsi.

What's YOUR last meal?

phil

phil

Mama's home made thanksgiving stuffing with a Dr. Pepper, followed by a slice of cheesecake (well...maybe just the whole damn thing) and some milk. Then I end it all with a woodchuck cider and watch the sunset.

Gusto

Gusto

Mom's lasagna and fried calamari, with a Waterloo Dark and New Zealand sauvignon blanc, respectively.

Cherry cheesecake to finish.

JCM

A barbecued human.

Because damn Im curious to see what the fuss is all about, and Im going to die anyway... and after that, some nice malay satay.

Hylian

Hylian

You know I almost made this exact thread last week and decided not to at the last minute. But anyways as for my last meal I would choose all the sushi I could eat.

Wahad

Wahad

A 1kg charcoal-grilled steak, as bloody as it can possibly be, with a spicy salad and some baked potatoes and a bottle of merlot.

ThatNickGuy

Potato pancakes, asparagus and a protein shake. Three of my favourite things. :)

bhamv3

bhamv3

Dumpings. Good ones.

Wasabi Poptart

Clams & spaghetti, house salad, and garlic bread from my favorite restaurant back home with a pitcher of their sangria and caramel gelato for dessert.

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

You find out that you have one day to live. It's okay because you have all of your affairs in order, have said goodbye to everyone you needed to say goodbye to. All loose ends have been tied up.

You can have anything you want as your last meal. What do you want?

Personally, I choose a 24 oz porterhouse steak, baked potato, corn and hot dinner rolls. To drink I want either Amaretto di Saronna & sour or simply Pepsi.

What's YOUR last meal?
Dave, I was going to think about this, but after reading your meal all I could think about is having the Ole 96'er.

If it's going to be a painful death, at least this would speed it up.

Shawn

Shawn

Red Lobster: Raw oysters, Lobster, Fried Shrimp, King Crab, Shrimp Scampi, Salmon, Salad with bluecheese dressing and a buttload of those cheddar bay biscuits.

Laurelai

It would be a bummer because I would have to cook it myself lol BUT I'd want *my* fried chicken, potato salad and steamed broccoli. To drink? Chocolate milk.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

A great big steak, a nice big hamburger sandwich with cheese, lettuce, onion, bacon, french fries and mayo for the fries, pasta alla norma, maybe some of my mother's lasagna... and I'd be so packed full I couldn't eat any more. But can you tell I'm half Italian and a big carnivore?

Tiq

A barbecued human.

Because damn Im curious to see what the fuss is all about, and Im going to die anyway... and after that, some nice malay satay.

Wait... what's the malay satay like in the afterlife? :confused:

JCM

A barbecued human.

Wait... what's the malay satay like in the afterlife? :confused:[/QUOTE]Heavenly.

MindDetective

MindDetective

A barbecued human.

Even better, barbecue the executioner!

I'm not sure what I would have. It might be my homemade tacos with extra sharp cheddar cheese. A tall glass of milk or a milkshake to accompany it and for dessert, ice cream, probably plain vanilla but possibly with a topping.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

A barbecued human.

Depending on how it's prepared it could be decent, otherwise, it's all hype and over-rated. I'd recommend something you're familiar with that's already tasty.

What would I eat? Wherever the juiciest, mouth-watering hamburger comes from, with natural potato fries and huge root beer.

Would I order something different if I had a hamburger in the past 6 months? Probably, but I got a craving right now that I just can't seem to shake.

Espy

Espy

Thats a tough question, but probably a nice big Filet Mignon with grilled asparagus and all the Crab Legs I could eat. Fresh of course. I would want a nice wine, probably a Pinot, and a good dark beer while I ate the crab legs.
Desert? A giant slice of fresh Key Lime Pie.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Appetizer
Sevruga malossol caviar, served in blinis with crème fraîche. A shot of Platinum vodka on the side.

Main Course
Fliet Mignon and Lobster Newburg.
Neufchâtel and garlic mashed potatoes
White asparagus roasted with prosciutto
Far Niente Cabernet Sauvignon

Dessert
Spanish flan with the customary caramel topping
Turkish coffee

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

looks like espy and I have similar tastes..heh :)

lafftaff

Popeye's fried chicken. Macaroni & cheese. Also, my mother's liver & onions. Pecan pie for dessert.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

My mom's chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes, Italian dressing marinated shake n bake chicken breasts with chicken potstickers!

AND A HUGE ANDYGATOR

Le Quack

A big tasty Vag

Frank

Frankie Williamson

The biggest, rarest prime rib in the place.....hell, just give me the whole rib roast. Yorkshire pudding made with the fat drippings from the roast. Mashed potatoes mashed with their skins on also covered in the darkest gravy made from the roast. To drink with it I want a flagon of barley wine (ultra dark beer) and for dessert I want a bucket to throw up in.

Cuyval Dar

The biggest, rarest prime rib in the place.....hell, just give me the whole rib roast. Yorkshire pudding made with the fat drippings from the roast. Mashed potatoes mashed with their skins on also covered in the darkest gravy made from the roast. To drink with it I want a flagon of barley wine (ultra dark beer) and for dessert I want a bucket to throw up in.
This.

SeraRelm

Chicken tikka masala, fresh naan, black forest gateau, then as much woodchuck amber hard cider as I could drink.

Alternatively, fresh grilled salmon over creamed spinach on a bed of white rice with a rich cream sauce atop, white wine, then afterward mocha espresso and thinly sliced biscotti.

Adam

Adammon

A nice juicy top sirloin done by my wife who makes the best steaks on the planet.
Fresh broccoli with dill dip.
Spiral pasta in a fresh alfredo sauce.
Dessert would be a nice caramel cheesecake.

Following all this would be a cyanide pill because I'll be damned if I'm not in control of when I get to die!

Odie

App/Soup: My mothers Matzoh Ball soup.

Dinner: Michgan Cherry infused Duck Breast with a side of Cous-Cous

Dessert: Single Scoop of Vanilla Gelato

Drinks:
App: Small Glass manischewitz
Dinner: 24oz mug of Hefeweizen beer my best man made for my wedding
Dessert: Amurula on the rocks.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Found a visual of my request:

Kitty Sinatra

I'd probably just skip the meal. I don't really have any favorites - certainly none I don't eat regularly enough, anyway, so there'd be nothing special about the meal.

I'd just skip it.

phil

phil

I'd probably just skip the meal. I don't really have any favorites - certainly none I don't eat regularly enough, anyway, so there'd be nothing special about the meal.

I'd just skip it.

But if you die hungry, your ghost will stay hungry for all eternity.

they don't say what happens if you have to poop when you die.

General Specific

General Specific

Logically, you'd feel like you have to poop for all eternity

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Ah, but what if you died pooping? Would you feel satisfied for all eternity?

phil

phil

See, but if you have to poop when you die, you loose control of your colon and poop yourself anyway. So maybe if you poop right when you die, you'll get that satisfied feeling for the rest of time.

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

Found a visual of my request:
I like your taste.

Rob King

Rob King

I don't know if I could pick anything difinitive. If someone asked me right now what my request for tomorrow would be, it would be the most impressive seafood platter you could imagine. I would hope for something approaching a buffet.

Steamed Mussels, Crab legs, fish of all varieties, shrimp ...

Goddamn, you've mad me so hungry. And I can't afford to eat until I get paid tomorrow :(

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Before this thread dissolves into poop (like just about everything else will ;) )...

Starters:
Tomato soup and freshly-baked buns.
Tomato bruschetta.

Main course:
A nice barbeque steak
Café de Paris sauce
Mashed potatoes
Barbequed zucchini
Cottage cheese

Dessert:
Fresh strawberries and whipped cream

To drink:
Smithwick's
A pitcher of ginger ale
Milk

Then retire to watch the sunrise with a glass of Jameson.

Or on second thought... Dammit, let's face it, if I was really going to kick the bucket, I would like nothing better than these:
- Mom's homemade meat patties
- Summer potatoes
- Cottage cheese
- Smoked lake herring from Lake Pyhäjärvi, dripping with oil.

Dave

Dave

I don't know if I could pick anything difinitive. If someone asked me right now what my request for tomorrow would be, it would be the most impressive seafood platter you could imagine. I would hope for something approaching a buffet.

Goddamn, you've mad me so hungry. And I can't afford to eat until I get paid tomorrow :(
Too bad it takes so long to get money from your PayPal account. I'd float ya $20.

Rob King

Rob King

Too bad it takes so long to get money from your PayPal account. I'd float ya $20.[/QUOTE]

Oh, no worries. It's a slight exaggeration. I have a few potatoes laying around.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Peking Duck. I never had it, and it seems to take 2 days to prepare. We could all use a little more time.

strawman

strawman

1: Caesar salad

2: Grilled filet mignon and salmon
Garlic mashed potatoes with good beef gravy
Grilled asparagus with broccoli and cauliflower
Sour-dough rolls
Root beer

3: German chocolate cake
Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream
Chocolate Milk

-Adam

Fun Size

Fun Size

Peking Duck. I never had it, and it seems to take 2 days to prepare. We could all use a little more time.
Warden: What do you want for your last meal tomorrow?
Prisoner: Fresh strawberries.
Warden: Those won't be in season for months.
Prisoner: I'll wait.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Sesame Chicken with Fried Rice, with extra Sesame Sauce. I like to mix the rice and the sesame sauce together. Two Chicken Eggrolls for the side. Jones Soda Berry Lemonade for the beverage.

Dunno about desert... I'm not real big on sweets. Maybe some Glazed Apples?

Cat

Cat

Fuck it, get some chinese food and leave a nice shit as your legacy.

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

Doner kebab with garlic sauce. Smell up the joint yo!

I don't really care about eating something special as a last meal, it just has to taste great.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Well, it would have to be a giant platter of koldunai and kugelis, the koldunai fried up jusssst right with a smathering of bacon and grilled onion bits and slathered in butter and sour cream. The kugel would have to have a huge dollop of sour creme, too (can't get enough of that shit!) Give me some hunter's sausage on the side, possibly a bowl of good cream of chicken.

And I want 1 (one) bottle of ginger ale, 4 (four) bottle of sweet, sweet Sviturys. And then a case of Blatz.

Olorin

I'd just make some quick sandwiches. Even if I've already taken care of everything, I wouldn't want to waste any of my last 24 hours.

But if I had to have a last meal, I'd go to a good all you can eat buffet restaurant with plenty of variety and find out how much I can really eat.

Philosopher B.

A bowl full of olives. Salmon loaf with too much ketchup on. Shrimp. Couple of pretzels with hot mustard. To drink: one glass of Coke, one glass of cranberry juice. Got to have the cranberry juice. Shit is like Heaven in a cup. And I don't even believe in Heaven.

For dessert I'd take a pie of cheesecake with cherries on, a slice of apple pie and a slice of pumpkin pie (both with whipped cream on).

Then after the meal, I'd like to suck on an orange lifesaver.

meyoumeyou

I highly doubt my normally strong appetite would matter with the promise of death looming that near. I would assume the resulting mental state would make even caring about a meal a moot thing.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Dehydrated tvorog.

YAOMTC

A Taco Town taco.

[YTMND] [Hulu]

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Who has time to eat, I'M GONNA DIE!

I'd skip the meal and go out in a blaze of glory.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

You can always go out like Black Jack Ketchum...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Ketchum

Ketchum was executed by hanging in Clayton. The rope was too long, and Ketchum had gained a significant amount of weight during his time in jail. Additionally nobody in Clayton had any experience in conducting hangings. Hence Ketchum was decapitated when he dropped through the trap door.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

*pop*

:Leyla:

ElJuski

ElJuski

Ash Ketchum: ...dad?

strawman

strawman

If the head flies into the stands, can the fan that caught it keep it, like in baseball?

I wonder if anyone really wanted to ketchum in the first place.

The fall has to be forceful enough to break the neck rather than asphyxiate, and slow enough to avoid beheading. One of the reasons the hangman's knot is reasonably particular in it's design.

-Adam

WolfOfOdin

One of my enemies, charred and delicious with their head on a platter so I can look into their eyes as I eat them.

Then for desert, an entire New York turtle cheesecake

Cajungal

Cajungal

Hard to say. Am I in prison? What if I requested something like dried pasta or plain lettuce... something really sad? Then I would cry while I ate it, and a guard would take pity on me and help me escape. Then I'd go make myself a nice leg or lamb or something.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hard to say. Am I in prison? What if I requested something like dried pasta or plain lettuce... something really sad? Then I would cry while I ate it, and a guard would take pity on me and help me escape. Then I'd go make myself a nice leg or lamb or something.
If you were in prison, CG, I am sure more than a few people here would be willing to break you out.

I've already made some preliminary plans. Rope, dynamite and the like are easy to get, someone will probably cough up for the helicopter... but I'm still waiting to hear from Calleja if he is willing to go in drag with a small aubergine...

blotsfan

blotsfan

Duffs Wings. I would have to try the Death sauce, just because it'd fit the circumstances. I'd eat, puke and eat more.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

This picture is actually making my mouth hurt to look at I want to eat it so badly.

Cajungal

Cajungal

If you were in prison, CG, I am sure more than a few people here would be willing to break you out.

I've already made some preliminary plans. Rope, dynamite and the like are easy to get, someone will probably cough up for the helicopter... but I'm still waiting to hear from Calleja if he is willing to go in drag with a small aubergine...[/QUOTE]

Aw, shucks. ^_^ Now I can rob that bank like I always wanted.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I've already made some preliminary plans. Rope, dynamite and the like are easy to get, someone will probably cough up for the helicopter... but I'm still waiting to hear from Calleja if he is willing to go in drag with a small aubergine...[/QUOTE]

Aw, shucks. ^_^ Now I can rob that bank like I always wanted.[/QUOTE]

But I don't know Calleja's dress size yet... :eek:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Give the word when we have the ok. I'll split the money with you crazy folks. :p

coolbeans

Starter

Cullen Skink
Tomato bruschetta

Main
Beef Wellington, Roast Potatos (proper ones with duck fat), Roast veg, gallons of red wine

Desert

The Guiness cake (http://www.nigella.com/recipe/recipe_detail.aspx?rid=20552)

To chomp on as I go to the gallows

A scotch pie

Hmmm pie