Zack Snyder to direct a Star Wars movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO? It's a bonus movie outside of the trilogy.

And that's 4 more than what Lucasarts was offering me beforehand.

Eh. I'm fine with this.

The only thing I'm really mad about is now I realized how long its been since I've seen seven samurai and need to find my DVD of it.

Man, I remember when this was an April Fools joke a few years ago.

Still, I'm of the opinion that the more star wars the better. I love them, and I can't imagine liking the original 3 any less because of any new ones.

"And so my Master died. And my friends died. Barely a year ago. Long I pondered my Master's cryptic talk of victory. But time has proven him wise. For from free system to free system the story spread, how brave Luke and his companions Han, so far from home, laid down their lives, not just for Yavin, but for all of the Republic, and the promise that this rebellion holds.

Now, here on this jungle moon called Endor, Sidious's hordes face OBLITERATION!

Just there, the stormtroopers huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers, knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the lightsabers and blasters of just a few. Yet here they stare now, across the vacuum, at a Jedi like my father before me, commanding the fleet of the Rebel Alliance!

The enemy outnumber us a paltry million to one! Good odds for any rebel! This day, we rescue a galaxy from the Dark Side and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

GIVE THANKS MEN, TO OBI-WAN AND THE BRAVE JEDI!

TO VICTORY!!"

This has already been debunked? What a shame, I was going to love all the photoshops of Darth Vadar kicking Palpatine into the pit going "THIS... IS... ENDOR!"

He may be ten years ago... but he IS terrible :)
I seem to recall a Batman comic where a guy tosses a knife at Batman's hand, and manages to precisely hit the gap between two fingers. The bad guy points out it takes skill to miss with such accuracy.

Uwe Boll is such a deft craftsman of bad movies, it's like he's dissected movies both good and bad, and kept only the bad parts. He's distilled bad movies down to an art, to take originally entertaining properties and remove all entertainment from them. To hire awesome actors and manage to make them look like buffoons. To make absolutely the worst possible films while still being able to call them films.

He's good at what he does. It's just that what he does is bad.

Speaking of good actors in bad movies, Ben Kingsley really will accept any part they throw him now a days, won't he.

Status
Not open for further replies.