ZenMonkey Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
To quell any possible rumors, I am announcing that ZenMonkey has stepped down as an Admin of Halforums.

No, there's no drama. No, nobody ran her off. No, I do not have any further details.

This is an amicable move and I wish her well. Personally I think it's because her blog is getting some very, very good publicity and traffic. Check it out at www.newly-nerfed.net if you want to see what all the hubbub is about.

Right now I'm looking at my options as she was the boomstick. We will have a banhammer in the very near future but not 100% sure who it's gonna be yet.

Wait. She gets busier so she has to stop being a mod?

That makes zero sense.
Considering her CFS and other stuff, she might just not have the energy for all the things she's juggling right now. Hopefully she comes back to visit at least, as she's one of my favorite people on the forum.

Wait, so she's quitting Halforum entirely?

Aw man. Well, congratulations on getting stuff done with that blog, Zen! See you around.

And that's another blog I'm adding to my blog-roll.

GL Zen! Hope to see you continue commenting for the foreseeable future!

But... but she said she likes me :(

Sorry to hear you're stepping down, Zen. I'm glad to hear it's an amicable thing and hope your blog really takes off. :) Though we'll miss seeing you around so often.

M

makare

I wish Zen good luck in whatever she is doing. Ill really miss her around here. She has always been really level headed and wise.. and even at the times she wasn't she was at least entertaining.. Lol just kidding Zen.:D

C

Chazwozel

To quell any possible rumors, I am announcing that ZenMonkey has stepped down as an Admin of Halforums.

No, there's no drama. No, nobody ran her off. No, I do not have any further details.

This is an amicable move and I wish her well. Personally I think it's because her blog is getting some very, very good publicity and traffic. Check it out at www.newly-nerfed.net if you want to see what all the hubbub is about.

Right now I'm looking at my options as she was the boomstick. We will have a banhammer in the very near future but not 100% sure who it's gonna be yet.
Banhammer sounds like an appropriate position for an alpha member of the forum.

I

Iaculus

Banhammer sounds like an appropriate position for an alpha member of the forum.[/QUOTE]

Come back, Zen.

Now.

C

Chazwozel

Banhammer sounds like an appropriate position for an alpha member of the forum.[/QUOTE]

Come back, Zen.

Now.[/QUOTE]

North_Ranger

Staff member
Aww, this came so outta the blue.

Glad your website's doing so well, crazy monkey cat lady. Just please don't forget us altogether, okay? You are the voice of reason hereabouts.

R

Rubicon

grats zen on your site picking up traffic

ill toss my name in the ring if possible, ive got plenty of time to kill on a daily basis

C

Chazwozel

ill toss my name in the ring if possible, ive got plenty of time to kill on a daily basis
No offense bro, but even I'd be more level headed than you as a mod. I remember you booted me from IRC for the hell of it! Don't think I'll EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRR forget !!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, didn't come completely unexpected, but still very sad to see it happen :-(
Good luck with NN, and hopefully you'll visit occasionally :)

Also, if we're really going for public voting; for heaven's sake, don't take one of the drama queens. I nominate either Cajun or Northy, with Allen, hylian or Gusto taking over as mod.

No offense bro, but even I'd be more level headed than you as a mod. I remember you booted me from IRC for the hell of it! Don't think I'll EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRR forget !!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I remember that. He almost kicked me because he thought I was an alt of yours.

No offense bro, but even I'd be more level headed than you as a mod. I remember you booted me from IRC for the hell of it! Don't think I'll EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRR forget !!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Good news, everyone!

You didn't get kicked from the IRC. You quit.

ElJuski

Staff member
Oh god, I just realized that any of you getting that admin positioon would be a horrible, scary, fucked up experience.

I wait with baited breath.

Dave

Staff member
Two rules:

1) I choose with input from the mods.
2) If you ask you are immediately eliminated from contention.

I for one would like to NOT be considered for mod or banhammer. I'm sure that breaks everyones hearts (ok, not really) but I watched as Zens enjoyment of the forum declined as she had to shoulder the extra responsibility and such.

Besides, I just don't think I'd have the time to do a proper job.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

two rules so he had to post it twice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.