2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine

And always look on the bright side: if they all die, hey, ethnic cleansing of non-Russians in Russia without having to go through all the trouble yourselves!

It's not yet clear what the motives are, though anti-mobilization is suspected: School shooting in Russia, at least 9 dead and multiple wounded
According to the officials, the killer was completely covered including a face covering balaclava, wearing a t-shirt with a swastika, and was "clearly not local" (which they know because...?).
Queue propaganda saying it's Ukrainian nazis coming to attack Russian heartland and counterpropaganda saying it's fake news in 3...2....1....

According to the officials, the killer was completely covered including a face covering balaclava, wearing a t-shirt with a swastika, and was "clearly not local" (which they know because...?).
Queue propaganda saying it's Ukrainian nazis coming to attack Russian heartland and counterpropaganda saying it's fake news in 3...2....1....
Considering how on point this, my first thought is "perp IS a facist, but the crime was allowed by Putin government to instill fear into Russian locals". We know for the fact that Putin has performed acts of terrorism on his own population for years, notable in the lead up to the Ukrainian invasion (the car bombing in Donetsk) and in Russia proper with a staged attack by "Chechnyain terrorists".

What better way to show America is behind everything and coming to Nazi your children than to use the problem most associated with America, the school shooting.

Normally I'm not a false flag guy, but Russia is the fucking patron saint of false flag operations so you know, easy to point fingers at the nation who cried wolf many, many times.

It was predicted by most experts though that civil unrest and extreme violence was inevitable based on Putin's fuckery.

Last edited:
It is great fun to blame everything on the opposition. As it has been since time immemorial.
Eh. I'm not saying Putin deliberately staged this and the killer was a Russian suicide commando. Might be, might not be. Heck, for all I care it might actually have been a Ukrainian (though it seems unlikely). The odds of them blaming it on ukrain (sympathizers), though? 99%+. Why wouldn't they?

Russia has now officially started closing border crossings for men of conscription age to avoid desertion/fleeing. According to NGOs some 300.000 men have fled over the past 4 days.

In an absolutely shocking twist no-one saw coming, the first exit polls in the 4 areas all seem to poitn towards a majority voting in favor of joining the Russian Federation.

It's the pro-Russia hat thing.

You know I'm the leftiest lefty that ever lefted and I was confused at the pro-Russia bent to the Canadian.

Lyman's probably going to be recaptured by Ukrainian forces tonight, just in time to fuck with Russia's annexation announcement.

I genuinely feel bad for the rank-and-file Russian soldiers who were sent there without a cause and without support. They are being killed just to appease the ego of an asshole dictator. I don’t blame Ukrainians for fighting to defend their homeland, of course. I just wish Putin would abandon this madness instead getting Ukrainians and Russians pointlessly killed.

Last edited: