2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine

For that guy to get in a plane flying over Russia was dumb as hell. To let them put his name on the passenger list might just be the most Darwin Award winning thing possible.

Yeah, Russian media doesn't seem to be able to make their mind up between "Russia took out a traitor" (but dammit most of our people still consider him a hero) or "Ukraine killed our glorious hero, what an insult" (but that means they managed to take out a plane in Russian airspace).
I don't know what the effect will be - Wagner focusing on Russia again, continuing to operate in Africa, or splinter and die, or...

So Russia, from the looks of things, is about to start having a much less nice time within it's borders. Between this and the massive drone attacks that have been incredibly successful inside of Russia.

It's believed it's the neptune missile that took out the s400 anti-air defenses in Crimea.

I actually feel terrible for the poor conscripts who have to lay the tires out probably knowing the entire time that it’s a complete waste of time.

Something about lan hour of dirty work for no reason.
Plus those poor conscripts know that this plane is a target for drone bombing. That's why they're doing this tire thing in the first place. So all the while they're lugging tires out to the plane and piling it onto the wings and fuselage, they're probably thinking, "I wonder if a drone is about to drop a bomb on my head."

So if you haven't seen it, there's footage of a Bradley light anti-infantry vehicle completely fucking up a Russian T-90, their top of the line main battle tank.

An interview with the commander/gunner

He shot at the T-90 where it was weak in the video game he played (people have guessed it's fucking War Thunder of course).

Any chance of a translation of the legend?
подбит = hit
затонули/уничтожен = sunk/destroyed
небоеспособен = incapacitated
после ремонта боевых побрежденуй = after repair, battle damaged

Last edited:
Top left: Damaged
Bottom left: Destroyed
Top right: Disabled (not fit to fight)
Bottom right: Repaired after battle damage
Post automatically merged:

подбит = hit
затонули/уничтожен = sunk/destroyed
небоеспособен = incapacitated
после ремонта боеБых побрежденуй = after repair, battle damaged
Sorry, hadn't seen your reply yet.

Yeah, but if Putin's subordinate is the president when it happens.

He's banking hard on Republican interference. It's costing lives in Ukraine right now with their shortages that won't be able to be covered by the EU for at least 6+ months.

I mean, considering Poland has a permanent US Army base, that would probably be incredibly stupid.
And Poland & Latvia are both members of NATO.

Yeah, but if Putin's subordinate is the president when it happens.
Who wants to pull America out of NATO. So, not to put any pressure on the American members of the board, but if you don't vote for the guy with memory issues come November then Russia's invading more countries.

Who wants to pull America out of NATO. So, not to put any pressure on the American members of the board, but if you don't vote for the guy with memory issues come November then Russia's invading more countries.
If there's a Trump supporter on this board, I'll eat my own shoe. You have to convince older, Evangelical, super-conservative Americans to stop being dumb and voting for a huckster. Good luck with that.