A Loki Place for Spoilers

Possible spoiler that I accidentally stumbled on:

Imdb lists Richard E. Grant/Classic Loki as appearing in 3 episodes, so he may be part of the finale/mystery after all? Or maybe just a flashback. Who knows.

Possible spoiler that I accidentally stumbled on:
Imdb lists Richard E. Grant/Classic Loki as appearing in 3 episodes, so he may be part of the finale/mystery after all? Or maybe just a flashback. Who knows.
Do they count the recap as part of the episode? He is for sure going to have a blurb in that.

Do they count the recap as part of the episode? He is for sure going to have a blurb in that.
Usually it only counts if it's a new scene? As far as I know? They don't credit Hemsworth, Russo, Hopkins, etc. when they used their scenes in Ep. 1.

-Variant Thanos - surprise, fuckers!
-Variant Red Skull - surprise, der saftsack!
-Variant Hela - surprise, little brother!
-Variant Ronan - surprise, Xandar-fuckers!
-Ultron- Not that big of a surprise. Could explain a few things. He's secretly been Miss Minutes.
-Variant Justin Hammer - ...oh no.

The Loki/Simpsons crossover was very underwhelming.
"Come watch our Loki Simpsons special!"

*2 minutes of quick site gags then 3 more minutes of gag credits followed then by real credits.*

Honestly kind of embarrassed they thought people would be excited to watch it. It was the type of special you throw on as a gag at 3am, not a advertised special crossover.

If anyone ten years ago told me that Owen Wilson would be one of my favorite casting choices in a Marvel movie / show, I would say they were nuts, yet here we are.

Last edited:
If anyone ten years ago told me that Own Wilson would be one of my favorite casting choices in a Marvel movie / show, I would say they were nuts, yet here we are.
It's kinda like putting Martin Freeman in the MCU.
Just needs the right role.

figmentPez

Staff member
What if it's Frigga? Wouldn't that be a twist.
My immediate thought on reading this was, "What about Heimdall, though? All seeing, controls travel to other realms."

But then I wondered, the current timeline has both of them dying. Why would Frigga, Heimdall, or even a variant, want to preserve a timeline where they die and Asgard is destroyed?

Then I thought: Hey, there are three Time Keepers. Maybe there are three behind this as well, Frigga, Heimdall, and Sif. And given the sometimes portrayal of Ragnarok as being circular, both the beginning and the end of time, perhaps what lies beyond Alioth is Asgard, or at least one group's idealized version of Asgard, and they've set up the TVA to ensure that it is the one and true Asgard.

So who is the person? Sylvie. Yes, I know, what!? It's a lot to explain, so I won't go into all the ideas on the theory, but the basics is Sylvie in a past time period succeeded in destroying the Time Keepers but in the end decided to rule the TVA instead.
Nah, that makes sense. And it also explains why them bonding during the apocalypse caused a nexus event.