Americans will never satisfy their lust for turkey and pumpkin pie

We shot off a lot of quality fireworks, then played with some really creepy Halloween objects and masks. My cousin's Yankee husband said that he thought we should have our own reality TV show.

I was really proud that my dog Ralph did not freak out about either the very loud fireworks of the Halloween props.

I bought my wife a christmas gift last week, and it just happened to arrive today.

Went to the mall to pick it up. The parking lot is a mad house. I have to circle the entire mall twice before I find a spot.

Get inside, and the mall is practically empty. It's just like every typical mid-day friday crowd.

Where the fuck are all those poeple?

I went shopping last night with my neighbor. It was crowded, but not anything worse than I've seen on a weekend. We hit Target, then the upscale mall downtown. Got decent parking both at places.My Christmas shopping is practically done.

Most of my shopping was done a few days ago. I'll get the rest of it done online. Unless I'm going to the movies, I won't set foot in a shopping mall between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I bought my wife a christmas gift last week, and it just happened to arrive today.

Went to the mall to pick it up. The parking lot is a mad house. I have to circle the entire mall twice before I find a spot.

Get inside, and the mall is practically empty. It's just like every typical mid-day friday crowd.

Where the fuck are all those poeple?
Hell of a way to find out you missed the rapture.

fade

Staff member
I did Gray Thursday, or whatever they call it for the first time ever. I broke a vow never to participate in thanksgiving shopping. But my wife has been asking for a tablet for a long time, and Target had a really good deal.

Target opened at 6, and I got there at 6. The line was long, and I figured I was out of luck. But I got in it anyway, just as it started moving. I made it in and headed to the electronics section, where there was another line for Apple specifically. I figured still I was out of luck, but I wasn't too far back. The line filled in behind me, and I was mildly amused by the fact that some of the people in line behind me were talking about how they'd been in line for 3-4 hours. Maybe you should've walked to the back of the store faster. Anyway. I got my tablet for a clean $100 off, and I barely waited in line. Win.

My sister in law got a $100 tablet that will literally only cost her a couple of dollars, provided she doesn't get stonewalled on the mail in rebates. One of those things where coupons and rebates just started piling up on top of each other.