[Gaming] Among Us (Saturdays at 9pm EST!)

Anna got away with killing Gas between two witnesses for three meetings. Allowed for the extra time to start picking people off.

I wasn't imposter once the entire night.
But I got ejected into space more than I got killed by imposters.
By the time I started pairing off with Celt Z again, even that couldn't save me.
If it walks like an imposter and talks like an imposter often enough...

—Patrick

(Sorry my sound is off on these, Discord and Among Us were going to the same sound channel last night, and the compressor tried to balance them together, and I can't fix it on Twitch clips)

GasBandit

Staff member
You just need to get better at multitasking.
It's been my experience that the instant I stop moving and/or look away from the game is the instant I get stabbed, or ditched by whoever I'm paired up with, which then either leads to me being stabbed or accused of "Gas Ditched me! He must be the imposter!" So I can't stop playing for a single fucking millisecond to drag a character around in a list.

It's been my experience that the instant I stop moving and/or look away from the game is the instant I get stabbed, or ditched by whoever I'm paired up with, which then either leads to me being stabbed or accused of "Gas Ditched me! He must be the imposter!" So I can't stop playing for a single fucking millisecond to drag a character around in a list.
What does that have to do with meetings.

GasBandit

Staff member
What does that have to do with meetings.
Meetings are no better. If you stop to journal everything that happened before the meeting during the meeting, you miss out on incriminating statements that are happening while you're not paying attention. That already happens constantly without the side distraction. Imagine how even more of a shit show last night would have been if half of everybody stopped to diagram what they remembered at the start of every meeting. There'd be no votes other than panicked, last second bandwagoning.

Meetings are no better. If you stop to journal everything that happened before the meeting during the meeting, you miss out on incriminating statements that are happening while you're not paying attention. That already happens constantly without the side distraction. Imagine how even more of a shit show last night would have been if half of everybody stopped to diagram what they remembered at the start of every meeting. There'd be no votes other than panicked, last second bandwagoning.
You were a terrible note taker in school is my take away here.

GasBandit

Staff member
You were a terrible note taker in school is my take away here.
I wasn't expected to be tracking the movements of 9 of my classmates over the course of the day while accounting for all of my own in a class that lasts 90 seconds.

Taking notes about what people say in a 90 second meeting is really not that intense. But you don't have to use it, I was sharing it for people who might like it.

You guys got room for 2 more in the regular game if me and a friend show up?
Honestly, probably not, but maybe. We can rotate around people though, and the Halifax people usually leave before others depending on how late you want to stay up.

I mean, that’s probably a good enough answer lol. We’ve been trying to cobble enough together to form a private game because public rooms are the devil.

I linked him to the forum, hopefully he joins. Everybody be nice and put some pants on, he’s one of my very few friends that i’ve known longer than y’all nerds :p