[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Your house was so cute there!

Fo you have any of the cherry blossom stuff? An outdoor pink garden? Maybe with a pond?
All of my cherry blossom stuff is in my teddy bear picnic basement, and I have to keep it there forever because my daughter thinks it's creepy. ;)

I'd like to come over, you aren't showing as online to me though.
It must have gone into sleep mode when I went to make toast.

Please try again. Shari’s house is on the right of the airport next to Punchy. I’ll be AFK a few as I got distracted and still need to go to the kitchen.

They look like a white iron table and chair that we’d have in our garden here or would see in a coffee shop.

One of my villagers changed his phrase today too. So weird. Never mind. He had fleas. Gross lol.

Last edited:
Dei is 100% correct - they are customized iron table and chairs. I think they also come in blue and... grey? red?

Not that I recall...
but that being said, I recently learned (but have not unlocked) the the sewing hedgehog sister give you access to pattern-based customization once she's your friend (i.e. you talk to her enough).
So maybe then you could make them pink?

Not that I recall...
but that being said, I recently learned (but have not unlocked) the the sewing hedgehog sister give you access to pattern-based customization once she's your friend (i.e. you talk to her enough).
So maybe then you could make them pink?
Only works for fabric parts.

Turnips are 95 on my island. Let me know if anyone wants to come buy for that and I will open my gates.

Edit: nvm, trapped Daisy Mae on the beach on the lower right of my island. Feel free to pop in if you want. I am EST, so you have 3 hours from now to come buy.

Dodo code is 81MCG

Last edited:
I'm still looking to finish all the cute color sets, but Sky Blue and Yellow are the ones that I'm looking for the most, if you get these in your shop, send them to me and I'll mail you back the bells.

Cute Bed - Sky Blue
Cute Chair - Sky Blue
Cute DIY Table - Sky Blue
Cute Floor Lamp - Yellow, Sky Blue
Cute Sofa - DONE!
Cute Tea Table - Yellow, Sky Blue
Cute Wall-mounted Clock - Sky Blue
Cute Wardrobe - Sky Blue

If you see the other colors feel free to message and ask if I need it if you want.

I'm also looking for the Brown Imperial Chest.

(I don't want to use Nookazon because it feels too cheaty to me)

Last edited:
I'm still looking to finish all the cute color sets, but Sky Blue and Yellow are the ones that I'm looking for the most, if you get these in your shop, send them to me and I'll mail you back the bells.

Cute Bed - Sky Blue
Cute Chair - Yellow, Sky Blue
Cute Sofa - Sky Blue
Cute Wardrobe - Sky Blue

If you see the other colors feel free to message and ask if I need it if you want.

I'm also looking for the Brown Imperial Chest and Brown Imperial Decorative Shelves.

I have the cute chair in yellow and the brown Imperial Decorative Shelves. Not in my shop, but I can order from my catalog and then leave it out for you sometime tomorrow.

Same for the regular blue cute sofa, wardrobe, & chair if you want those.

I have the cute chair in yellow and the brown Imperial Decorative Shelves. Not in my shop, but I can order from my catalog and then leave it out for you sometime tomorrow.

Same for the regular blue cute sofa, wardrobe, & chair if you want those.
I don't need the regular blue wardrobe and chair, but I could use the sofa.

Cute Bed - Sky Blue
Cute Chair - Yellow, Sky Blue
Cute Sofa - Sky Blue
Cute Wardrobe - Sky Blue

I'm also looking for the Brown Imperial Chest and Brown Imperial Decorative Shelves.

I have the DIY table. I will send it you by mail order later on :)

I don't need the regular blue wardrobe and chair, but I could use the sofa.
I have ordered all of these and I actually have them all in my house, so if you have time and can come over tonight you can go ahead and get them or I can head over if I can get a dodo code. I will use the ordered ones for myself.

Prices are:
Cute Chair - 4300
Cute Sofa - 9600
Imperial Decorative Shelves - 8500

So, 22,400 in total.

I have ordered all of these and I actually have them all in my house, so if you have time and can come over tonight you can go ahead and get them or I can head over if I can get a dodo code. I will use the ordered ones for myself.

Prices are:
Cute Chair - 4300
Cute Sofa - 9600
Imperial Decorative Shelves - 8500

So, 22,400 in total.
If you want to just send me a friend request it's in the first post of the switch thread. If you're uncomfortable with that I can open with a code.