[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Jacques is giving a gold helmet diy, gates are open to friends, house in upper right with a beach ball in front

I have a 59% chance of another large spike this week as early as Wednesday morning.

I won’t be able to check prices tomorrow while my shop is closed.

My island is having a meteor shower tonight. My spouse is hosting right now, they are the one with the Halo and Galaxy Sweatshirt on. Feel free to stop by if you like. We are posting the code in several places, so there may be a lot of people coming in & leaving. Only payment we ask is to please water flowers on the top levels if you are so inclined.

Celeste is here. She's trapped on Redd's beach.

Saharah is also wandering around, but didn't have very good stuff when I bought from her.

Dodo code: 1PMGM

Last edited:
I can make them, and I’m pretty sure Dei has a room full of them lol. theyre 7 star fragments + a large fragment each though

Also: if anyone comes across a spare Triceratops skull, it’s the last fossil I need and I will gladly buy it from you above market price :)

I can make them, and I’m pretty sure Dei has a room full of them lol. theyre 7 star fragments + a large fragment each though

Also: if anyone comes across a spare Triceratops skull, it’s the last fossil I need and I will gladly buy it from you above market price :)
I had you make Nova Lamps, and then I got the DIY the next day lol.

Claudia is crafting a golden toilet (house in upper right with beach ball in front) and Stu (blue ox) is leaving my island if you want to invite him (house is right behind Claudia). Airport is open to friends for about an hour.

My projected turnip spike is Wednesday afternoon, will report back if good.

Isabelle keeps telling me I have an over abundance of trees and I wanna bunch her in her dog face. I’ve placed all my trees strategically around my town path. What the hey...

She says the same to me and she was right at first. I’ve gotten rid of so many and she keeps saying it!

Also, because I’m immature:
65C5C06E-AD04-4D21-BC12-D63D240A1F0F.jpeg

Yes, Tom it is!

I got rid of another 10 trees and she is still saying i have too many. I’m seriously gonna fight her.

Can you get her to change the star rating in a single day? For some reason I thought the most you could do was wait until the next morning for another rating.

Can you get her to change the star rating in a single day? For some reason I thought the most you could do was wait until the next morning for another rating.
I just did it in about an hour and a half time. Kept pruning trees out, saving, loading back in, and i finally got from 4 to 5

Edit: i mean you can follow my frustration here from 7:30 to 9:00 am lol

BTW: I have a meteor shower tonight; I’m gonna code open my town around 8pm EST - anyone is welcome on first come/first serve :)