[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Says I'm getting a big spike tomorrow morning, between214 and 642 so who knows, I think @Dei mentioned her husband might be getting a decent spike this afternoon.

nm, I have a 88% chance of a large spike this afternoon, I wont be home until later this evening, but I will open up with a code when I get in. could go as high as 642.

I work until 5 pm cst and am having dinner at my grandparents after, but i will be back.

I have 493 for turnips if anyone wants to come over. Won't interact with you much but gates open CTXXR for 2 hours. Also, Flick is here.

Is anyone online with an open store? I fell asleep and forgot to buy customization kits.

I would be happy to water flowers, tip, bring DIY patterns or all three.

Thank you so much! I’m buying a silly amount of them.

Cupcake visiting Cupcake while Cupcake sat at my feet. Mind blown!

Last edited:
I have Sherb moving in tomorrow. I’m not sure I want him but I found him on a mystery island and felt obligated to invite him because of the whole “tier” thing. This is what Animal Crossing has come to. I hope you’re happy, interent.

The big take away here ist the mermaid room?
Not the ability to swim and dive ?

But seriously, I like that Nintendo doing these updates for free and not being like EA with the Sims.

The big take away here ist the mermaid room?
Not the ability to swim and dive ?

But seriously, I like that Nintendo doing these updates for free and not being like EA with the Sims.
Agreed! I hate when games add a ton of DLC and charge for it especially when the game isn’t that old.

I have always loved that about Monster Hunter. All of their DLC was always free.

They charge for a major expansion and silly things like if you want a pink room with cakes and stuffies.

Anyone want to group up for the Bug Off? You get more points if you do it in a group, which makes it easier to get the gold trophy if you are after it. I can't do it right now because my power is out and I don't know when it will be back, but hopefully it will not be out too much longer. 0_0