Export thread

Ask "C" Anything. 100% Unabridged Truth.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

This thread is for users who've been around since the "Early" days, newly registered members, newly de-lurked members and everyone inbetween. I share myself with Halforums because in all honesty, you all have changed me at a very core essence. I view life a little differently, I treat people a little differently and I live my day to day a little differently since joining the community and participating actively in it.Some of you know more about me than others, some know me on an almost intimate level. I hate none of you, yet love very few. Some of you have had more impact on me than you realize, some have had less than they'd hope. All in all, I share myself openly to all questions and to all members.

There is of course stipulation: I will not answer any question that will pertain to me revealing anything about my current real life address nor name, I also will not answer any question that "may" indite me on a criminal level. I keep only that information to myself, otherwise all questions are fair game. Sexuality, Personality, Lifestyle, Past Events, Future Events is all to be asked at your discretion.

One thing I'd like to make very clear, this is not an "Ask Shegokigo" thread. While I do partake in a bit of theatrics on the boards at time, I do not lie, perhaps exaggerate a little, but you mostly get what you see. This is an ask "C" thread (Yes C is the first letter of my real name). You will ask the person whom I am everyday, and will get the 100% Unabridged truth with no exaggeration or theatrics added.

This introduction has gone on long enough, I simply will refer you to my wiki page
http://halforums.wikidot.com/shegokigo
as it was written by one of those who truly does know me on an almost intimate level, it's as close to "knowing me" as anyone has gotten here, or anywhere for that matter and I agree wholeheartly with the entire entry. If there are any questions to my appearance of to post said pictures, I have in the past and they're available here:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3474/001irp.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2218/002fda.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4881/003tdj.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9053/pic1vpe.jpg

Wall_Of_Text_01: Critical Strikes you for over 9000pts of damage.

bhamv3

bhamv3

How'd you end up specializing in the Sniper class in TF2? How'd you get good?

Cajungal

Cajungal

If you were to ask me 3 questions, what would they be? :p

NO seriously:

What's your favorite color to wear?

What's your favorite thing to cook?

Who makes you laugh the most?

What can you read/watch over and over and never get tired of it?

Are there any songs that make you really sentimental, no matter how many times you hear them?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

How'd you end up specializing in the Sniper class in TF2? How'd you get good?

That dates back pretty far. I remember in games like Golgo13, Duck Hunt and a few other NES titles, that I seemed to have a natural "feel" for leading a shot or hitting a fast moving target. Over the years I've applied that skill to alot of games, some favorites like the Silent Scope series for the Arcade or Counter-Strike/Team Fortress for PC.

The strange thing I find in it, is that I don't try to "aim" but more "feel" my shots. If a target it standing still, I almost never go for the shot unless it's a "snap reaction" to running into someone's line of sight. That comes from learning how to protect myself as a sniper in closed quarters where a split second headshot is all that will save you from a quick death. If I see a target, I don't see where I am going to shoot, but instead "feel" where it "might" go and aim there.

In games like Team Fortress (Huntsman) and Thief, I find that a Bow And Arrow are actually easier for me to use as they add more strategy and complexity to the kill than a simple "point and click" gun. You have to adjust for Arc, Distance of the Projectile, Distance the Target may move and if they may backtrack.

Most of the time I watch a target a few seconds before attempting to kill them, almost to gain an insight to the way they move/think. If they seem a bit fidgity, I know they're not going to run in a straight line and may backtrack a few times. If they're running across a field to an objective, I know that I can adjust for their full sprint capacity and lead the shot.

Again, these are all complexities that I never "think" about or "try to aim for" it's all just a "feeling" that I get when playing a game or firing a rifle in real life.

As stated in a previous thread, I did 3 years of JROTC, so I did get training in firing guns. Also, thanks to a good friend, who advised me to not let my Real Life skill attrophy, I recently began doing bi-monthly visits to a nearby firing range and practice a few hours each visit. Yes I am proficient with a rifle outside of games as well, and even though most would deny it, playing games really did give me a better understanding of the real thing (with the exception of the recoil of the weapon).

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What's your favorite color to wear?
Red of all shades. I purposefully wore that dress to take pictures for the forums as it was my favorite colored article of clothing at the time. I also tend to favor dark purple and green.
What's your favorite thing to cook?
Pasta + Sauce. I know it's a simple thing but there are hundreds to thousands of ways to combine them. Different pastas have different textures and consistancies. Sauces can be created so many different ways you never have to have the same sauce twice. A good Pasta + Sauce is a great meal to have with just about any protein.
Who makes you laugh the most?
That's a bit general no? On the forums, in my life or celebrity wise?
I'll just answer all three.
Forums: I can't possibly pick a favorite as there are quite a few, but one who stands out from time to time is Juski. He has a sense of comedy and sarcastic wit that come from odd places at times. His comical doodles are fantastic with their sense of timing and dry humor.
Real Life: Noone really, my brother and I tend to make each other laugh whenever we're together so by default it would be him I suppose
Celebrity: Gilbert Godfrey (Have you SEEN his standup? :laughing), Zach Galifanakis (his non-humor cracks me up) John Pinette makes me laugh out loud everytime, Gabriel Iglesias and Mitch Hedburg. I can watch any of those specials and no matter how many times I've seen them, I always laugh out loud.
What can you read/watch over and over and never get tired of it?
Read: Villains by Necessity by Eve Forward
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villains_by_Necessity
It truly is my favorite novel and one of the most unique takes I've ever read on "fantasy/wizards and warriors" style writing.
Watch: The Living Dead series by Romero (Yes, even Land/Diary) 28 Days/Weeks, and Forrest Gump/Castaway
Are there any songs that make you really sentimental, no matter how many times you hear them?
Blue Skies (The End Theme to the Hakkenden - English Version) During my darkest time (after my first GF broke up with me) I fell into a horrible "the world is pointless and I don't want to live anymore" state of mind and I had a "Best of Anime" CD that had a certain song in it that pulled me RIGHT out of my depression. To this day if I hear it, my goosebumps flare and my hairs stand on end: Unfortunately I can't find a link to it online to show you.
The other one is at the end of one of my favorite RPGs of all time:

Song starts at 2:00
That game has such an emotional pull to it, and the song itself doesn't have too much power, but after playing through the emotional journey the main characters make together, noone with a soul could possibly go tearless

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

How awesome is David Bowie in Labyrinth?
You kknow, I sat here and tried to find words but I just can't. Bowie is my favorite musical artist of all time and it has nothing to do with the lyrics of his songs. He's got a special "lyrical voice" that completely entrances me. There are only 3 artists who really have done this to me and they're VERY obscure and different but their voices just entrance me. Bowie, Winehouse and 50cent. I really don't care about their music as much as their voice. I can sit and listen to them day and night, Bowie being the one above and beyond the rest though.
Place you really want to visit but haven't yet?
I'm with you on the cliche. Japan. The entire culture just completely drives deep into my obsession. Not in an "otaku" way but in a "living a life" type of way. I would move/live there if I could speak the language fluently, without a second thought.
Which incarnation of The Joker is the best one ever?
(Movies/Shows/Cartoons)
Well since "comic" isn't up there I'm going to go with Mark Hamil's "Batman: TAS". He truly gave a voice to something that would have been nearly impossible to "direct" someone to do. Hamil brought a sense of realism yet outlandishness that the Joker had been in the comics for so many years. While still rooted in a Super-Hero universe, his Joker remained larger than life and you almost felt like he was immortal in his confidence.

Favorite movie that is way outside of your usual genre of choice?
You know, the one that makes people raise an eyebrow when they realize you are serious.
Might want to re-read my movie favorites I wrote for Cajun. :slywink:

Kitty Sinatra

Some of you have had more impact on me than you realize, some have had less than they'd hope.
Which one am I?

Cajungal

Cajungal

I LOVE the Lunar games!!! :D

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Some of you have had more impact on me than you realize, some have had less than they'd hope.
Which one am I?[/QUOTE]

You fall into the category "Doesn't care either way".
I LOVE the Lunar games!!! :D
I'm impressed! Even the PSX copies were rare enough that even most diligent RPG players never got a chance to play through them. :thumb:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I might never have learned about them either. But when I was younger, my sister's old boyfriend gave me a 5 hour demo of the first one, and I fell in love! I even got the Lunar 2 collector box with the map and pendant and everything. :D

Gusto

Gusto

What would you do with an extra $175?

What do you like most about the Netherlands?

What is/are your favourite webcomics?

Do you own the Sims 3 or any other Sims games? What's your favourite part of 'em?

What is your favourite flower?

If you could only quote one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Cajungal

Cajungal

What's your favorite outfit?

Sum up your life's philosophy in 3 sentences.

What's your more embarrassing memory?

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Tell me what you think about me :tina:

Philosopher B.

Do you have a favorite 50 Cent song, and if so, what is it?

Mine's Piggy Bank. :D

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Is there an author/book that you have wanted to read but never got around to it?

Do you have a quick fuse temper or a slow build up?

What's your favorite sweet snack?

What's your favorite salty snack?

Do you like spicy food?

Also, are you a mind reader? Cause I was cruisin' through the Introduce Yourself looking for your post yesterday. I had a couple of questions, but now I forgot them. Glad to see that you put one up.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I might never have learned about them either. But when I was younger, my sister's old boyfriend gave me a 5 hour demo of the first one, and I fell in love! I even got the Lunar 2 collector box with the map and pendant and everything. :D
Look extra close at the middle of my wall on the third picture (the one with me sitting at my desk. :slywink:

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

What would you do with an extra $175?
Buy the CE Dragon Age Game+CE Guide, then use the remaining to buy Borderlands and the last couple of Fallout 3 xpacs I don't have.
I don't really have an opinion on them, should I? :bush:
What is/are your favourite webcomics?
Life of Riley was probably my favorite, followed by this weird one that I can't remember the name of (It's fantasy sexual based, one comic has to do with the fountain of youth turning everyone who drinks from it into a blond bombshell, when I get home I'll post a link), and of course Erfworld.
I also read on a daily basis: Real Life Comics, Order of the Stick, Penny-Arcade, about 9 in total and some of them are escaping me at the moment (will update when I get home and check my bookmarks)
Do you own the Sims 3 or any other Sims games? What's your favourite part of 'em?
I don't actually, my GF however has Sims 2 and a few of it's expansions. I did give it a shot (for about an hour or two) and just could not get into it personally. Though reading about Sims stories and watching people play it does entertain me.
What is your favourite flower?
To recieve or in general?
Recieve - This is going to sound funny but I love White Roses (could care less about their meaning) I simply love the smell of them.
In General: - Autumn crocus (for obvious reasons) but unfortunately it's going extinct. :(
If you could only quote one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Quote one movie for ever?
Either Rocky Horror Picture Show, Casa Blanca or Jay and Silent Bob: Stirke Back

Hylian

Hylian

Where are the bodies buried?

KarateKidMcFly

Thumbs up for the Lunar song; the Boat Song from the PSX Silver Star Story makes me tear up still to this day.

Questions!

1)Is it true that you RAPED and KILLED a GIRL in 1990? Is there any proof that you RAPED and KILLED a GIRL in 1990?
(sorry, had to after you mentioned Gilbert Gottfried)

Real 1) What were you like when you were younger? Have you changed drastically in, say, the last 5-10 years?

2) Have any odd collections?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What's your favorite outfit?

My low cut long sleeve white button up shirt (also known as my old job's shirt - Olive Garden) ,red and black plaid skirt, thigh high boots and my hair in pigtails. Yes, my schoolgirl hooker outfit that I use when I go to our strip/swinger club. It's always a hit, I love how I look in it, and I love how much my GF loves it. :unibrow:

Sum up your life's philosophy in 3 sentences.
"Life will never let me be what I dream of. What I dream of being, will never let me live. Living a false life is better than not living at all."

What's your more embarrassing memory?
This one was actually tough for me, as I tend to block these kinds of memories out after they've happened. A couple that come to mind:
Calling my GF "MOM!" by accident (considering how I feel about my mother, that was doubly strange).
Not being able to hold in "gas" during a four-way at our swinger's club. Luckily I wasn't accused and someone thought the "bed smelled weird". So we moved to a different room.

Null

Null

It's surprisingly difficult to find anything I particularly want to know about the person behind the persona, really.

Hmm.

What's your favorite RPG besides Lunar (Which I missed out on - why did I buy Thousand Arms instead of Lunar?!) and do you have a preferred class?

Edited for approval of hawt boots.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Tell me what you think about me :tina:
At first, I didn't like you much. You trolled or it seemed like you did, incessively. You also came from Forumopolis which of course didn't exactly have a nice outlook on us. One thing that caught my eye early on, was your 0-100mph attacks on anyone who used the word "gay" in a hurtful way or anyone with any kind of anti-gay agenda. I thought you were being an ass and using that as your platform, but over time, reading your posts, learning about Kissinger and your relationship with him, it really opened my eyes to you and your outlook on the subject as a whole. Which of course gave me a new respect for you. Though you can be overly protective of the subject, you really do bring it out from a good place and you mean well.

Your taste in movies is quite good, sometimes almost too good. You have a tendency not to enjoy "shut your brain off" films and hate that term with a vengeance. Which can sometimes put a damper on a good conversation.

All in all, I do enjoy having you around and really do hope you stick around for a good long while. Oh yeah, and post more videos! :slywink:

Gusto

Gusto

I don't really have an opinion on them, should I? :bush:
Whoops, I forgot to edit this one out!

:eek:

ElJuski

ElJuski

Ooh ooh, tell me what you think of me next!!!

(I know, horrible question, but it was either that or asking what C stands for.)

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

learning about Kissinger and your relationship with him,
We're just bros/roommates!
Oh yeah, and post more videos! :slywink:
I, uh, :eek: I am lazy about that admittedly

Piotyr

Piotyr

What are your attainable goals in life?

What's with the theatrics?

If you feel forced into a fake life, can you still be a genuine person?

And a bonus question, since it appears to be the popular one in the thread...what do you think of me? :p

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ooh, ooh, me too! I'm genuinely curious since so much of our interaction is fake flirting!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Do you have a favorite 50 Cent song, and if so, what is it?

Mine's Piggy Bank. :D
Favorite? Hm I'd need a couple:

His version of P.I.M.P. really does test his vocals from the lows to highs, as with most of his songs (that are good anyway) it's got a fast vocal track which suits his style. Many Men is also a favorite. Though if I had to pick one it'd be:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9kXPjXRbjw[/ame]

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I'm sorry I have yet again started a Halforum trend in your AMA thread :(

Fun Size

Fun Size

I was going to ask a question earlier, but I keep getting distracted by that favorite out fit thing. Yikes. It is only my puritanical nature that keeps me focused long enough to type now.

I won't bother asking what you think of me, for I know that you adore me. Rather, I was wondering if there was a time when you were gaming competitively that the games ceased being fun and became more of a chore to you.

Gusto

Gusto

"Ask Shego Anything" = "Ask Shego for Validation"

QED.

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Who here do you think could give you a challenge in (insert video game here)?

Cajungal

Cajungal

If you had to make a movie, who/what would it be about?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Is there an author/book that you have wanted to read but never got around to it?
The Dark Tower series by King. The R.A. Salvatore Drizzt series. Fire and Ice. Most recently the interest in the Wheel of Time.
Do you have a quick fuse temper or a slow build up?
Depends on the thing angering me, but on the whole, I'd say a much longer fuse than most would have.
What's your favorite sweet snack?
Anything flavored in Chocolate Orange. Most especially:

What's your favorite salty snack?
Almonds of all types, especially smoked.

Do you like spicy food?
I like spicy food that doesn't sacrafice flavor for the spice. Like "Nuclear" wings etc. I do enjoy a spicy curry or some spicy cajun food whenever I get the opportunity, and living in a hispanic area I have access to fantastic chilies for tacos and salsas.

Also, are you a mind reader? Cause I was cruisin' through the Introduce Yourself looking for your post yesterday. I had a couple of questions, but now I forgot them. Glad to see that you put one up.
I've been told I have the odd ability to read people's emotions, even when they're doing their best to hide them. I guess that's more "observance" than a "skill". As for the thread. I took my time with it because I wanted to be sure I worded it correctly and the tone of the board recently has really taken a turn where I feel this won't spiral into some degenerative hate thread. If you remember the questions, feel free.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I also will not answer any question that "may" indite me on a criminal level.
I would have replied with the XKCD image but I couldn't find it. :devil:

Hylian

Hylian

I also will not answer any question that "may" indite me on a criminal level.
I would have replied with the XKCD image but I couldn't find it. :devil:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

1)Is it true that you RAPED and KILLED a GIRL in 1990? Is there any proof that you RAPED and KILLED a GIRL in 1990?
(sorry, had to after you mentioned Gilbert Gottfried)
Again, the man has an amazing sense of humor and Off (yet totally on) timing. :thumb:
Real 1) What were you like when you were younger? Have you changed drastically in, say, the last 5-10 years?
If anything, my biggest changes have been in the last 2 years being on Halforums. As a child I was rebellious from as young as I can remember. My parents were very strict Catholics (Father was a Deacon, Mother might as well have been a Nun) so my life was always monitored, restricted and sheltered. Every opportunity I got I snuck around and did all the bad things I could. Watch scary movies, eat things I shouldn't, and play games I wasn't allowed to because I was supposed to be a "prissy little girl".

In the last 5-10yrs I met my GF and she really turned me around. I went from someone with no life ambition, zero life responsibility and no will to really do anything with myself to a bank accounts rep, a future chef and living in a comfortable home and neighborhood. She really changed my life in those aspects.
2) Have any odd collections?
Not sure if they're odd but I have collections of certain comic series "Gen13 and Danger Girl", I own about 700+ Action Figures of all shapes, sizes and genres, I have an extensive collection of NES, GENISIS, SEGACD, SNES, PSX games that are mostly RPGs, Rare and common alike.

Cajungal

Cajungal

You play WoW, right? If you could be any race from WoW, which would you be?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's surprisingly difficult to find anything I particularly want to know about the person behind the persona, really.
That's just it. It's not a "persona" it's just a more "dramatic" version of who I am, who I could be, and who I want to become.

What's your favorite RPG besides Lunar (Which I missed out on - why did I buy Thousand Arms instead of Lunar?!) and do you have a preferred class?
Other than the obvious Final Fantasy, I've been an avid follower of the Suikoden series. It initally drew me in with the 108 Characters (I LOVE Rpgs with hidden characters in them) and the multiple endings. I also loved the fact that if you did certain things in previous games and used the same memory card, you'd see different events in future games (sadly this didn't carry over from PSX to PS2). The over all story arcs together to create a world/timeline that you can really lose yourself in. I really enjoyed the series and own the manga for Suikoden 3. An older favorite would be the Shining Force series. The "chess" feel the game had just really drew me in, and again the large number of hidden characters really poked at my interest.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Do you like/watch Anthony Bourdain?

Who is your favorite celebrity chef?

Which celebrity chef's food would you like to try?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Ooh ooh, tell me what you think of me next!!!

(I know, horrible question, but it was either that or asking what C stands for.)
Shegokigo said:
Forums: I can't possibly pick a favorite as there are quite a few, but one who stands out from time to time is Juski. He has a sense of comedy and sarcastic wit that come from odd places at times. His comical doodles are fantastic with their sense of timing and dry humor.
To expand on that a little:

On Half-Pixel we had a few "vocal tussels" here and there, if I'm correct you were one of the ones who didn't like my "schtick" verbalizing your dislike on occassion (I may possibly have you confused with someone like you on this matter). When we moved here and you became a mod, I was interested how you would handle it as I didn't really see you as the type who would want that kind of responsibility/headache.

As your doodles gained popularity, so did your forum presence and I remember being VERY jealous of you meeting HowDroll in person. Then came the famous "image removal" and a few other arguments we had (I think it was about the /spoiler tag) and I began to dislike you in almost every thread we met up in.

I began actively avoiding you, as I didn't really get much out of our discussions, but I did enjoy reading your posts. They were like "less aggressive" versions of Chaz posts, with obvious sarcasm. Over time I got to enjoy your humor more and more and began seeing your side of "the forums" view. I understood it and moved past my own problems with you, in the end: Enjoying your posts and glad to have you as part of our forums. Though more now that you're not a mod :slywink:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What are your attainable goals in life?
My current life goals are in this order:
Keep putting up with this job, that I can't stand, till the GF gets out of College and gets her degree. Soon after I'll be going to Culinary school full time and won't be working. Following that I plan on trying my hand at Chefing (not cooking) for a few years to get some "experience" under my belt so I can go for my degree in writing/English and become a Food Critic till the day I die. I know it's not a job that will make me rich and famous, but if I can actually get PAID to do it and LIVE off it, I'll have my "attainable dream".

What's with the theatrics?
Honestly? Because I'm so pent up in "this life" that my "online life" lets me FULLY be the ME I want to be/wish I could be. Everything I write, though sometimes a bit "over the top" is truly the way I think and feel inside. Though I've MASSIVELY scaled back on some topics and feelings (for Dave's sake and a few others) I do express myself fully on the boards and that can sometimes come across as "excessive" or "schtick" like I suppose.
If you feel forced into a fake life, can you still be a genuine person?
Genuine in some ways, sure. The way I feel about my GF isn't fake (anymore), I truly do enjoy my gaming and life of food. Those are authentic. The fakeness comes from having to fit within a socially acceptable lifestyle. EX: If I were in the 20s-60s I probably would have had to hide my sexuality as well as my penchance for violence/murder/dismemberment.

And a bonus question, since it appears to be the popular one in the thread...what do you think of me? :p
You have a Kefka avatar, you're damn cool in my book. Though honestly I can't think of too many occassions where you've stuck out to me. Still, everytime I see that avatar, I DO know who it is. :D-:thumbsup:

ElJuski

ElJuski

Ha, awe! Let's hi-five sometime.

Kitty Sinatra

Which one am I?[/QUOTE]

You fall into the category "Doesn't care either way".[/QUOTE]

Word.

Though I am kinda curious.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Ooh, ooh, me too! I'm genuinely curious since so much of our interaction is fake flirting!
Ah, do you really want to know? :p

I promised honesty and I will give it. Cajun, you're one of my favorite posters, one of the few that has gained my respect and someone I've grown to trust (as you've experienced in one of my PMs) I was fully in favor of you becoming a MOD because of your ability to really be patient and kind, no matter what the situation. You're leveled headed in the worst situations and always willing to look at both sides of the argument. As for poster, your cooking advice has gone a long way for me in alot of instances and the fact that you're a bit of a gamer really sticks you out for me in a sea of female posters we seem to have here/in most forums. You are also Cajun so that's a big plus in my book as my GF is Half Cajun/German.

I hit on you for a few reasons.
One: You're very cute and have such an innocent charm that I want to corrupt it completely.
Two: You're smart, outspoken on your feelings and you "just be yourself", which are all qualities I find attractive in a person.
Three: Your singing really puts me at ease and it has a very soothing quality to it, singing has always been big in my book.

All in all, you're easily one of my favorite people on the boards and I can't imagine the place without you.

Dave

Dave

Would it turn you on if I sang for you? It might sound like two waterbuffalo fucking, but it would be singing.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Would it turn you on if I sang for you? It might sound like two waterbuffalo fucking, but it would be singing.
Well, you'll always have a niche for the waterbuffalo fetish crowd. Everyone has their talents...

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'll bet you have a beautiful singing voice, if your speaking voice is any indication.

...And jeez, now I'm sorry I asked. Feels too much like fishing now. But thanks, that's so sweet. :eek:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I was wondering if there was a time when you were gaming competitively that the games ceased being fun and became more of a chore to you.
I played a few games on a "Professional" competitive level. Tekken Tag Tournament and Samurai Showdown 4 being two of the earliest I recollect. I also played Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Capcom Vs Snk 2 at the same level. Those NEVER felt like a chore. I was constantly "learning" in the competitive enviroment. It was always fun to play against someone better and learn new techniques/strategies/learning from losses. It was always fun playing someone not as good, to teach them and hopefully "grow" a new generation of tournament worthy gamers (which I did in my hometown, alot of the kids I used to toss around like a Cat with a Mouse, are now competitive in the leagues and arena I used to play in) there were even a few "proteges" here and there.

Now for the meat of your question: Yes, but it came when I started playing WoW on a "competitive" level. Being in "epic raiding guilds" that were striving to be "Server firsts" really tried on my patience and began to feel like a second job as I was raiding sometimes 6hrs a night, 5-6 nights a week. It was mandatory, not in the remotest way "casual" and it really drained me. There were more than one occassion where I had to call in "sick" to a GAME just to rest. I'm "hardcore casual" now and would never go back.

Chazwozel

Will you ever fucking talk on TF2 so I can hear your reaction to when I stabby stab you while you're sniping!!!!!!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Who here do you think could give you a challenge in (insert video game here)?
In WoW? Possibly ScytheRexx. Otherwise I don't know too many "hardcore" WoWers, maybe a few "Hardcore Casuals".

In TF2? Last time I played on the Halforums Server, it was a bit of a bloodbath, though I'm sure there are a few that could really test me. Methusela is a competitive TF2er I believe.

In Fighting Games? I'm not too sure, not many have spoken up about their talents at the genre, but I'm pretty sure I could beat anyone here in my "Power 4" as I've played against some of the best in the US and on some occassions, the World. (Might not have won them all, but I did damn well)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

If you had to make a movie, who/what would it be about?
The idea would be a hired assassin for the Military (unnamed country), who has visions of demons and other otherwordly creatures that only she seems able to see. Her missions can range from either sniping targets from a distance or covertly capturing them for information through torture/mutilation before killing them. The demons become more and more frequent in her life as more targets are killed eventually culimating in a long storyline of a bloodline that has been keeping the demon world out of ours, and by killing off these "targets" she's esentially "unlocked" the door. Most likely would have a cataclysmic "bad/evil/sad" ending instead of a "happily wrapped up nicely" one.

You play WoW, right? If you could be any race from WoW, which would you be?
Um, as in a WoW like world or in this one?
In this world: Probably Blood Elf, their beauty knows no boundries and I could easily hide my non-human status.
In a WoW world: Most likely Undead. Their overall scheming and want to "end all life in the world" would really suit me in a setting where I could determine my own fate. The ability to not really fear death as a consequence is also a plus.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Do you own a Sham-Wow?

Have you ever spent time job shadowing with a food critic?

Is there any scenario in which you can envision raising a family with your current girlfriend?

strawman

strawman

To jump on the bandwagon, what do you think of Zenmonkey? ;-P

If there was a way for you to participate absolutely anonymously in the secret santa, would you do it, or are there other reasons you would not participate?

We know what makes you laugh. What reliably makes you cry (in sadness, not pain or happiness)?

Null

Null

Sheki -

Yeah, I really enjoyed Suikoden as well, at least Suikoden I and part of IV, but honestly IV and V felt like unfinished games - like they hadn't playtested them before shipping, and the pacing was way off. And Suikoden Tactics just reminded me of how much better FFT was. Seemed needlessly clunky.

Did you enjoy FFXII?

Null

Null

Why does everyone want to know what 'C' thinks of them? I guess that's a way of sharing that her opinion matters to them, which I suppose is good, but it also comes off as a bit insecure. Even supposing she did have an opinion about someone, what makes one think that she'd be shy about expressing it?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Do you like/watch Anthony Bourdain?
I really haven't gotten around to watching "No Reservations" though I know I should. I just don't watch enough TV.

Who is your favorite celebrity chef?
That would have to be my idol: Andrew Zimmern. He has my dream job. Traveling the world, tasting exotic foods from all corners of the Earth. Strange, Delicious, Disgusting, and Exciting foods all at your fingertips. *sigh*

Which celebrity chef's food would you like to try?
They each have their specialties, it would completely depend on what type of food I'm in the mood for. Bobby Flay's Southern style cooking has a large appeal to me as I'm from the area. I hear Ducasse's style of French cooking is unmatched in the Celeb world. Rachael Ray..... oh I wouldn't eat her "cooking" necessarily but I'd have her over for dinner any night. :slywink:

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Ha, awe! Let's hi-five sometime.
Maybe once you're done with that avatar, blech! :moon:

Singing alone isn't enough to get the wetworks running. Sorry Turbo. ;)

Will you ever fucking talk on TF2 so I can hear your reaction to when I stabby stab you while you're sniping!!!!!!
You'll need to have actually done it more than once. :twisted: Although I have occassionally run around SourceOP using "Shegokigo" as my tag. I may toss you a "BOOMHEADSHOT!" if I do.

Do you own a Sham-Wow?
Only in any thread I feel like berating him in! Hey-oh! As for the object/cleaning tool? Nope, I don't buy "As Seen On TV" items.

Have you ever spent time job shadowing with a food critic?
Unfortunately no, there are none of any real merit to speak of in any real proximity to me, though it WILL be something I try and do frequently once I begin moving in that direction educationally/professionally.

Is there any scenario in which you can envision raising a family with your current girlfriend?
We've actually had a few arguments on that front in the past. She does want to have at least one child one day, I on the other hand could never stomach it. Like, ever.

Null

Null

Why does everyone want to know what 'C' thinks of them? I guess that's a way of sharing that her opinion matters to them, which I suppose is good, but it also comes off as a bit insecure. Even supposing she did have an opinion about someone, what makes one think that she'd be shy about expressing it?
Did you know Lying Bastard makes awesome acronyms like Balding Satyr ?[/QUOTE]

I did not. I've neither the hairline nor the feet to fit that description, that's for sure.

Cajungal

Cajungal

What is an opinion of yours that will never ever change?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

To jump on the bandwagon, what do you think of Zenmonkey? ;-P
Zen was a mixed bag for me. On one hand we had some really interesting conversations that went on for a long time in PMs, on the other hand we seemed to butt heads in the forums almost consistantly. I always looked up to her as one of the few posters I really did admire and respect. She's lived a life I can only hope to match one day. She's so intelligent, keeps herself "above" the idiocy, restrains her emotion yet let's it slide just enough, she's reserved and respectful, always there with the right thing to say at the right time. I can only hope her departure is temporary cause I miss her like crazy on a daily basis around here.
If there was a way for you to participate absolutely anonymously in the secret santa, would you do it, or are there other reasons you would not participate?
I considered entering through one of the two people on these boards who actually know my physical address. If I could get them to be my "middle-man" I would gladly participate (I've actually contacted both of them by PM with no response yet)

What reliably makes you cry (in sadness, not pain or happiness)?
Break out the "Oh my god she can be a girl" faces. Truly emotional scenes in some games/anime series really can hit me to the point of tears. The reason why I don't say Books or TV/Movies is because most don't last long on the character build-up the way certain games and long anime series really can. A few notable scenes I can instantly conjure up are:

Sailor Moon (this anime was my second series ever as a young adult and I care for the characters still to this day)

Tuxedo Mask's "death" in the first Season. Not because I truly liked their relationship but because of how completely destroyed Serena was at that very moment, her pain was my pain, then she uses every ounce of it to drag herself up and become the Princess they had all sought out. (while that outcome was obvious, seeing her go from the bumbling idiot she began as to the Moon Princess was something really emotional to watch at that climactic moment)

The final battle with Beryl was truly the most epic moment in anime I still to this day I've ever seen. Someone who just a year or so ago who couldn't even take a scrape to her knee, watched each of her friends sacrafice their own lives just so she could reach the final confrontation. She saw EACH of them DIE before her very eyes and still carried on. They all give her final push she needs just when she herself doesn't believe she can overcome it. It gave me goosebumps just LOOKING up this video to post.

I've posted this video in this thread already, but it really does strike me in whatever hidden depths of a soul I think I may have. The changes that Lucia goes through from the emotionless drone that arrives on the Planet, to the final "sacrafice" of leaving behind her love to save it was just amazing. I thought the "ending" was touching and strong in the fact that it didn't "wrap up nicely", then after the credits you control the main character again a few months later, realizing that he hasn't given up trying to get up to the Moon to be with her, finding the way, and the sheer look of love on her face when she sees him will ALWAYS make my throat swell up.

Your question however is what makes me cry in "sadness", and to be honest, I can't really think of anything that makes me sad to the point of tears. At one time I did cry in what I thought was the "pain of losing a loved one" but I realized that I never loved her to begin with and was just more afraid of being "alone" and "abandoned".

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I gotta admit... I agree about the Sailor Moon Vs Beryl thing. That is one of my favorite scenes of any anime. I remember seeing that show when it was still only in Syndication and wondering why the fuck they stopped showing new episodes after the arc involving the weird group of sisters. I couldn't have been more than 10 at the time.

Gusto

Gusto

I too agree with the Sailor Moon ending, and since it was the first anime I ever watched (on YTV at the ripe old age of 7) it is what got me HOOKED.

Gusto

Gusto

Who is your favourite Sailor Scout?

Who is your favourite Ninja Turtle?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Sheki -

Yeah, I really enjoyed Suikoden as well, at least Suikoden I and part of IV, but honestly IV and V felt like unfinished games - like they hadn't playtested them before shipping, and the pacing was way off. And Suikoden Tactics just reminded me of how much better FFT was. Seemed needlessly clunky.
I did *not* enjoy Suikoden IV as much as the others. There was just something "off" about it. The characters didn't hold the same kind of charm or personality. On the other hand I disagree with V, I really did enjoy the storyline. Though the graphics could have definitely used more time and work. Suikoden Tactics doesn't exist.... :eek:rly:
Did you enjoy FFXII?
As much as I tried, as often as I restarted it, I could *not* get into the game. It was a single player MMO, which is the worst kind of way to go about a game. Grinding levels in a free form enviroment just wasn't "Final Fantasy" to me. The characters, while interesting, just got over saturated by Side Characters and those Side Characters had Side Characters who had Side Storylines and it just got ridiculously convoluded. To top things off, the job system board was really terrible and the "International" version that "fixed it" never got released here. I might, MIGHT have been able to play through it with the "Job Board" but alas I'll never know.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Hmmm... I've got a few. Not all of them are appropriate. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What is the longest time you have ever spent deliberately not gaming?
From the age of about 6, I can think of maybe a whole week/two weeks where I went on a vacation with no gaming, though I probably had a gameboy/arcade visits inbetween it so it'd be a safe bet to say "Not more than a few days".
Who's your favorite Sesame Street character, and why?
Oscar the Grouch, he always did what he wanted, said what he wanted and never cared about what everyonelse thought about it. I envyed that like no tomorrow, hell I still do.

Favorite type of wooden furniture (Teak/Oak/Cherry/etc..)
Oak for sure, I have a few pieces in my place that are Oak and I love em. "Sturdy" stuff like our table and chest of drawers. :unibrow:

Oh, and how can I forget..! This bandwagon may be getting a little crowded but luckily I don't take up much space, so:
What do you think of me?
Wow Amorous, where could I begin? You are easily the most interesting person I've ever met on an online board ever. That's saying a bit considering my history with forums throughout the years. Your bravery to "be what you truly feel you are" on the inside and bring it to the outside is something I could never do (for reasons different than your own but none the less) and it's something I respect and admire like noonelse.

I don't really remember you from the Image days, but I think we were all a little different back then and have come a long way in alot of different aspects. I remember your first posts as Amorous Bitch though and from the onset you really caught my attention. I wasn't sure how to really approach you on a number of subjects so I mostly just observed your posting attitude and found you to be "rough on the outside, yet genuinely kind on the inside" You may rib people here and there but I really see the "real" you when you're looking out for a friend or concerned for someone's well being. You never seem to mind bending over backwards for someone if it's within your capacity and that is just beyond me. I've always been self-centered and selfish, and to see someone like you really makes me wonder if I've even been "doing it right" all these years.

You're beautiful, inside and out, strong (whether you may think so or not at times), outspoken when someone rubs you the wrong way and yet have the capacity to rethink an opinion if you think someonelse may be right. These boards would also not be ANYTHING like they are without your help, that in itself should speak volumes about what you mean to me, as I love these boards more than any I've ever been to in the past.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Hm, okay, I have a question.

What would a girl have to do in order to be one of the select few given the privilege of seeing a picture of you sans mug/hat/etc?

@Li3n

@Li3n

What would a girl have to do in order to be one of the select few given the privilege of seeing a picture of you sans mug/hat/etc?
And can the rest of us have the pictures HowDroll will be sending you to buy the privilege of seeing your face?

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Oscar the Grouch, he always did what he wanted, said what he wanted and never cared about what everyonelse thought about it. I envyed that like no tomorrow, hell I still do.
[/QUOTE]

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Oh I'm sure there are alot. I'll never like "Emo" kids who come from rich families, in that same line of thinking: I'll never like Twilight fans. I won't ever tolerate liars. I won't ever have a sexual sitaution with a guy/male. Hm, I'm not sure I'm answering this question correctly, maybe an example?

Math242

Math242

Do you have an XBOX 360 and do you like Soul Calibur IV?

These talks about fighting games have awoken my competitive spirit :D

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Who is your favourite Sailor Scout?
It was 1995 when it first began airing and I had only seen one other anime series before (in Spanish, Captain Tsubasa) and really liked the animation style. Sailor Moon really appealed to my "girls can kick ass too" senses at 14yrs old and I began enjoying the show very much. Though unfortunately DiC only aquired half of the 3rd season in total, it was by the 2nd season (Doom Tree) that I began realizing that I liked Mina ALOT. It wouldn't be for another year or so that I realized it was because I had a sexual attraction for long legged blondes but I was just so enraptured by her and her character. (Serena was a bit too ditzy for my taste)

The others were awesome in their own rights: Mars was strong and confident, with a hint of vulnerability as she began to care more for the others. Jupiter was a great friend to everyone around her, a fantastic cook and a powerful martial artist, yet was afraid of being alone. Mercury was intelligent, always the straight "think before you act" girl, and at first she had no people skills/relationships outside of her own studies, though over time she became good friends with the others and learned to be more open to people in general. Moon was probably my favorite character plotwise, as she would go from bumbling fool to calm and collected savior of the universe through trial and tribulation, without losing her innocent charm and kind demenor.

Venus will always hold a special place in my heart as one of my first animated "crushes".

Who is your favourite Ninja Turtle?
It's strange, my answer to that question has really changed over the years. Originally when I first watched the show, it was Michaelangelo, though I wasn't alone in that aspect as he was the character meant to appeal to the younger of the audience base. He was a bunch of 80's teen cliches all rolled up into one and we ate it up.

As I got into the comics, I was introduced to Slash and he appealed to my budding violent nature. He was a Ninja Turtle with no boundries or morals. So I obviously began favoring him (though not technically part of the team, it's still a valid option!) though his appearance was short lived, I had the action figure and loved beating up the other Turtles with it :twisted:

Around the time I began getting into X-Men, even though I wasn't big on "heroes" as much as I was the "villains" of each series, I actually started to enjoy the "Leader who does what it takes to succeed" type (Ex: Cyclops) and when I revisted the old Ninja Turtle Comics/Cartoon, I found myself revaluating Leonardo and really gaining a new respect for him. So if asked today, my answer would definitely be Leo.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I also watched Sailor Moon on something or other when I was super-young. I loved it, but I never got into anime after it though.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh I'm sure there are alot. I'll never like "Emo" kids who come from rich families, in that same line of thinking: I'll never like Twilight fans. I won't ever tolerate liars. I won't ever have a sexual sitaution with a guy/male. Hm, I'm not sure I'm answering this question correctly, maybe an example?[/QUOTE]

Nothose are all good answers--opinions and beliefs you'll never flinch on. Stuff you won't ever reconsider like. And anti-example would be... "I would never tolerate a liar... UNLESS I'd know them for a long time, then I might give them another chance."

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Well, the few that have gotten a "full frontal" of me have also been "online picture recluses" and they had stepped forward first and gave me their "mug". Though it wasn't just that for critera, they were also long time trusted individuals who I knew would never slip my picture in any venues.

I'm willing to work something out with you Droll, I've always found you so intriguing. Sexually open and proud, yet not egotistcal (outside of overly joking) or slutty. Your humor is "out there" in the sense that not alot females can take a dick joke and actually make it dirtier. :twisted:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

And can the rest of us have the pictures HowDroll will be sending you to buy the privilege of seeing your face?
That's gonna be a 10-4 on the "No" response. :cool:
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'd apologize, but you're imaginary anyway. :noidea:

Dave

Dave

What does the "C" stand for?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What does the \"C\" stand for?
http://tinyurl.com/3kslt

I'm named after my ancestor. It's quite fitting.

(this is the only non-honest answer I've given in this thread)

Dave

Dave

Hmmm. What other questions will you not answer truthfully?

First name?

Measurements?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

First name?
It's actually "CCC"
Callisto Caligula Caeser

Measurements?
36C-23-35

Dave

Dave

First name?
It's actually "CCC"
Callisto Caligula Caeser

Measurements?
36C-23-35[/QUOTE]

See? To me that's weird. You'd give out your measurements but your name is SUPER DUPER SECRET!!

But that's just me. I'm not the most anonymous of people. :cool:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Pssst, they're both false. ;)

Those were Carmen Electra's measurements.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Those are also the measurements that Nelly calls out in "Ride Wit Me"

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's strange, for the longest time I thought you were Black btw.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

It's strange, for the longest time I thought you were Black btw.[/QUOTE]

Must be my mad street cred.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Well, the few that have gotten a "full frontal" of me have also been "online picture recluses" and they had stepped forward first and gave me their "mug". Though it wasn't just that for critera, they were also long time trusted individuals who I knew would never slip my picture in any venues.

I'm willing to work something out with you Droll, I've always found you so intriguing. Sexually open and proud, yet not egotistcal (outside of overly joking) or slutty. Your humor is "out there" in the sense that not alot females can take a dick joke and actually make it dirtier. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

I'm more than amenable to the idea of a trade. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you'd like, and I'll see what I can do :twisted:

Gusto

Gusto

:eek:

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'll trade my mug for yours! Mine's super secret!

Wait...

*looks at avatar*

:(

Next question, what's your favorite Fallout 3 mod? Or mods?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

"c" is also my first letter. But it isn't the first letter to drunk Silver Jelly,,,

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Obligatory Finland question: Would you like visit here? And if not, what would change your mind?

Have you ever practiced/considered practicing martial arts?

If you could be any WoW class, which would you be?

If you could travel in time and place, where would you go? And what would you do once there?

And let's jump on the bandwagon: Whatcha think of me?

chakz

The mystical wonder that is the chocolate orange

Sonovapoop I forgot about these. I have to find one....

Ok question, question.

...Hows it going?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Next question, what's your favorite Fallout 3 mod? Or mods?
http://www.halforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7630&highlight=fallout+mods

Obligatory Finland question: Would you like visit here? And if not, what would change your mind?
I wouldn't put it out of my agenda for World Travel. It's definitely got a scenary I'd like to take in, though I'll admit I'm not very versed in it's History or the Lifestyle of the locals there.

Have you ever practiced/considered practicing martial arts?
As a young teen, 11-15, I did take some Kempo classes 3 days a week. After that I fell into a lapse in training, until recently when took some college offered Self-Defense courses.

If you could be any WoW class, which would you be?
I'm guessing we're applying this to the Real World? I'd say Mage. Due to the versatility. I could conjure my own food and water at any given moment. I could telport around the world at my leisure. I could leap out of planes/high places and float to safety etc etc etc.

If you could travel in time and place, where would you go? And what would you do once there?
I would have loved to live in the Medieval Times (Yes I'm aware of the sickness and famine that were the Dark Ages), simply because being assassination was a lucrative profession. Especially when working for Royalty. I would have trained as a young child and grown up to hide my gender and contract out my work from area to area. Murder was also easier to get away with, as my idol, Elizabeth Bathory proved in her time. Though she was eventually caught and I'm sure I would as well, I'd have at least lived a good portion of my life "living my utmost fantasties and desires".

And let's jump on the bandwagon: Whatcha think of me?
It's odd, but as much as I know "of" you, I don't know much "about" you. One of your more popular threads, the "Sauna", I've never even posted in/read. As a MOD, I've never had an issue or problem with you filtering me or giving me any sort of warning (even though I do litle to warrant it these days) you are genuinely fair to those who you do "police". I believe you were a good MOD choice and know that you are generally loved by many members of the forum, and that kind of positive attention must be a sign of your inhairantly good character.

Null

Null

Pssst, they're both false. ;)

Those were Carmen Electra's measurements.
I applaud your good taste.

Methuselah

I was gonna say, if those are 36C I'm Barack Obama's white half-cousin.

Null

Null

I was gonna say, if those are 36C I'm Barack Obama's white half-cousin.
See, now that makes me wonder if boob size is an issue in lesbian relationships, but whenever I think about asking that, I realize I honestly don't care. I have my own opinion on that particular pair of subjects, and really no input on the matter is going to change that.

@Li3n

@Li3n

So Shego, is it true that all that lesbians need to turn straight is some Ben Affleck?! :p

Null

Null

Hmmm. I feel like I should be asking questions here too, because how often do you get a chance at honest answers online, really. But it's difficult to think of anything I'm aching to know. I don't dislike Sheki at all - she's generally a nice element of humor in most of the threads, all around a somewhat interesting person. However I'm not sure if there's any deep curiousities I have about her, and any other question just seems bland.

Okay. If you could have any rifle, what would it be, and why? (What? I like guns.)

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

That is a damn good photoshop.

Math242

Math242

hell yeah

Bubble181

Bubble181

First, I was thinking "oh, that's disappointing". Than I was thinking "shame, Ame, for betraying her trust". Than I thought "waiddaminit", and than I noticed it was a shop :-P

@Li3n

@Li3n

Is this funny?

Not my greatest 'shop, but I thought it was funny considering you posted Carmen's measurements in the thread.

What would have made this perfect would be stitches, Buffalo Bill "woman suit" style.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Is this funny?

Not my greatest 'shop, but I thought it was funny considering you posted Carmen's measurements in the thread.
So, you're suggesting "C" is for Carmen?

...that's good enough for me.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I am terrible at TF2. I also play Scout on defense. Does this annoy you?

Iaculus

Is this funny?

What would have made this perfect would be stitches, Buffalo Bill "woman suit" style.[/QUOTE]

Come to think of it, it really does look like she's holding it up as if to say 'Look whose face I just stole!'.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

...Hows it going?
Honestly? This past week has been a nightmare. My GF and I have been in arguments non-stop about her "not knowing if we should be together anymore" and my fighting to keep her. I quit my job yesterday cause I couldn't take the insane amount of bullshit that was going on there and that's just made my domestic life 10x worse. So yeah, not going well.

So Shego, is it true that all that lesbians need to turn straight is some Ben Affleck?! :p
David Bowie is about the closest I've ever even had a slight attraction to any male. Though I think that was more of a "celeb crush" than a physical attraction as I'm sure in person I wouldn't have a problem turning him away.

If you could switch roles with anyone in the entire world for one day, who would it be?
You would literally be him/her but also have all your own thoughts and memories and free will.
Anyone with enough riches to be able to sentence people to death/torture and have a harem of women at their becon call. Basically like an Indian/Asian Czar.

Null

Null

Sorry to hear things are so rough, Sheki. Good call on wealthy enough to have a harem. I could do without the torture room / death squad thing but a harem would be nice, in theory. In practice, I'm not sure how many women I want to disappoint, and then have compare notes...

strawman

strawman

In practice, I'm not sure how many women I want to disappoint, and then have compare notes...
Cue "Song of the king" from the movie "The King and I"

Null

Null

In practice, I'm not sure how many women I want to disappoint, and then have compare notes...
Cue "Song of the king" from the movie "The King and I"[/QUOTE]

Did you just mention a musical?

strawman

strawman

Cue "Song of the king" from the movie "The King and I"[/quote]

Did you just mention a musical?[/QUOTE]

Why yes, yes I did. I happen to enjoy musicals.

Null

Null

Ah.

Shakey

Shakey

Are you about ready to go Office Space on your computer and beat the shit out of it with a baseball bat?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

http://tinyurl.com/6ff4hk

+

http://tinyurl.com/yh3bcck (1:30 into video)

+

http://tinyurl.com/9grv6n

=

What I want to do to my PC atm.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Scout's actually pretty good for defense, for one very simple reason: Fewer sentries. Scouts can also run into the attackers' midst, annoy them, and try to take out the medic. The time they spend trying to swat the scout is time they're not spending pushing.

... I'm sorry Shegs, your thread.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Scout's actually pretty good for defense, for one very simple reason: Fewer sentries. Scouts can also run into the attackers' midst, annoy them, and try to take out the medic. The time they spend trying to swat the scout is time they're not spending pushing.

... I'm sorry Shegs, your thread.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I attack the heavy being healed by the medic.

bhamv3

bhamv3

... I'm sorry Shegs, your thread.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I attack the heavy being healed by the medic.[/QUOTE]

Then at least you've delayed him for 2 to 3 seconds.

That's the amount of time he'll spend taunting after killing you.

@Li3n

@Li3n

David Bowie is about the closest I've ever even had a slight attraction to any male. Though I think that was more of a "celeb crush" than a physical attraction as I'm sure in person I wouldn't have a problem turning him away.
Pls, the Sovereign would just shapeshift into a hot woman... you'd be powerless against him/her.

Either you totally pwned me with that or you forgot the Chasing Amy "discussion" we had... posted that when i was on a roll from the 14yr olds thread.

KCWM

KCWM

I don't recall if you posted in the thread before it was locked, but do you feel the negativity that some find running rampant through this place is the single greatest strength or the single greatest weakness of this forum?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

What kind of people do you like best, culinarily or otherwise?

Dave

Dave

Are you okay? You haven't been around and I know things have been...difficult.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Is this funny?

Yes, I was actually feeling kind of shitty that day and when I saw that I laughed for a damn long time. My GF thought it was hilarious cause for a split second she thought I posted a picture of me "uncovered" (no I don't look like Carmen Electra, but the SHOP was done so well that at a glance it looked like a real face)

I play Scout on Defence, with Sandman stun and the ability to get behind the attacking force pretty decently, I'm able to take out some heavy hitters before they even know I'm there.

... I'm sorry Shegs, your thread.
Not a worry in the least.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

So, when can I..

I won't ever have a sexual sitaution with a guy/male.
... oh. Well, hrmm.

*backs away slowly*

For a slightly more real question, strangest/weirdest/kinkiest/etc thing you've ever done sexually (that you're willing to admit to). The swinging and group sex is already known, so they don't count.

Hate to be the one that brings it to the usual sex thread, but I'm currently living vicariously, plus it's late and I can't think of anything better.

*I'd ask what you think of me, but outside of IRC most people don't know me

Bubble181

Bubble181

So, just for the bandwagon jumping, what do you think of me?

That aside... If you had to choose between your dream job (critic) in a place you don't know, where you know no-one, and you'd have to start, socially, from zero; or a decent-but-not-great job in your current location, what'd you choose and why?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Either you totally pwned me with that or you forgot the Chasing Amy "discussion" we had... posted that when i was on a roll from the 14yr olds thread.
It was the first, I didn't forget.

What is the one word that always gets you riled up when used? Doesn't need to be a swearword, could be anything.
I've actually been asked this IRL before and I honestly don't think I have one. My GF however hates the word "Chikle" (spanish) with a passion, not because of its meaning, but the way it sounds when pronounced actually upsets her for some odd reason.

I don't recall if you posted in the thread before it was locked, but do you feel the negativity that some find running rampant through this place is the single greatest strength or the single greatest weakness of this forum?
I have no idea where the "negativity" is supposedly felt, all I ever see are discussions. Even the heated ones are common among any internet forum. Maybe someone was referring to direct attacks on certain people but honestly, it's not as "rampant" as some Chicken Littles like to claim.

Null

Null

Who are five people you don't know, that you think are beautiful?

What is your theme song?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What kind of people do you like best, culinarily or otherwise?
I'm not quite sure what his question is entailing, perhaps a clarification?

Yes, but just barely. I considered posting in my "baww" thread but things are hanging on by a thread, if even that and am waiting for a real resolution one way or another before updating completely.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Yes, but just barely. I considered posting in my "baww" thread but things are hanging on by a thread, if even that and am waiting for a real resolution one way or another before updating completely.
We're pullin' for you Shego. Hope things turn out well.

Null

Null

Hope things improve, Sheki.

Deschain

What is the rifle you practice with most and what firearms do you own?

Jay

Jay

/gets to one knee.

Would you one day like to play Resident Evil 5 in coop mode with me?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

For a slightly more real question, strangest/weirdest/kinkiest/etc thing you've ever done sexually (that you're willing to admit to). The swinging and group sex is already known, so they don't count.

*I'd ask what you think of me, but outside of IRC most people don't know me
Well, the kinky/strange/weird stuff really does come from our group/swinging lifestyle as when it's just the two of us we tend to be a bit more focused on the things we both know pleases us the most. Our early days were filled with alot of experimentation though.

As for what I think of you? Well Raven, I've always thought of you as one of the braver forum members even back on PVP, by posting your "real pic" as your avatar. Few did it back then (JCM most notably) but you did with pride and it takes guts to put yourself out there. You try not to step on many toes when you can help it and I've seen you rally for the "little guy" in an arguement before instead of taking the "bandwagon" and those are real qualities in a person that really seems to be rare these days.

So, just for the bandwagon jumping, what do you think of me?

That aside... If you had to choose between your dream job (critic) in a place you don't know, where you know no-one, and you'd have to start, socially, from zero; or a decent-but-not-great job in your current location, what'd you choose and why?
Thoughts on the Bubble? Hm. Well honestly I'm conflicted as to what to think of you. Sometimes you and Jelly seem to have very similar personalities and for some reason I tend to put you two in the same boat of "thought" when I stop and try and seperate you two. Perhaps it's due to your interactions with Cajun?

As for choosing between my dream job and anythingelse? I really don't see how it would matter if I knew noone. I'll be honest. As someone who attended 7 different high-schools and worked more jobs than I can count, I have to say I much prefer the fresh atmosphere of a new area to somewhere I'm "known" and stagnant. Maybe it's just a personality thing.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Hey! Welcome back.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Honestly? I considered making a new account and starting from scratch. In the end, I honestly felt I couldn't be deceptive to people who I've come to know and even more, those few that I trust. So yeah. Hey.

Gusto

Gusto

Sup lady.

What's new?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

New? I couldn't even begin to list but I guess the biggest one is I moved to a house.

Used to be a daycare, recentely remodeled into a 2 bedroom place. It's smaller than our last place (interior wise) but has a huge front/back yard and alot of amentities we didn't have before. Largest issue with it though, is that it's a serious fixer-upper. Nothing requiring "professionals" like electricians or plumbers, but alot of little things, ex: alot of the walls don't have outplugs so we're running extention cords along the floor borders with cord organizers. It's been a huge handful but worth it. We're living MUCH cheaper, better city, fantastic location and just all around a positive move.

Gusto

Gusto

Excellent, glad to hear it. :)

Espy

Espy

Awesome. Glad to hear you guys are doing good Shegs. What are you doing for work now?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Work = Nothing.

I've been a bum for months now. Well not exactly, I've been pursuing opportunities here and there. Considered going to tech college for a quick certification, but realized it wasn't going to work out well between trying to work/school/relationship. Past 2 months or so have really been trying to get this house in order since the GF doesn't have any home time with her new work/school schedule. So it's pretty much been just me trying to put a house together and fix it.

Espy

Espy

Cool. So have you learned a lot about working on houses or did you already have those kinds of skills?

Dave

Dave

You have no idea how good it is to see you alive, well and not locked up for going on a rampage and killing idiots who probably deserved it.

bhamv3

bhamv3

You have no idea how good it is to see you alive, well and not locked up for going on a rampage and killing idiots who probably deserved it.
This. Times one hundred.

How's the fixing upping going?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Cool. So have you learned a lot about working on houses or did you already have those kinds of skills?
When I first moved out on my own when I was younger, I picked up alot of skills I thought I'd never have learned after 16yrs of life. I pretty handy with power tools (for multiple reasons) and can do alot of work that doesn't require much rewiring. I'm not any kind of pro at it, so it's pretty time consuming for me. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't still a bit of a learning experience though.

Very kind of you and Bhamv, but you both should know me by now...... I wouldn't get caught.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

At least you didn't go back to WoW.. RIGHT?
Who has the time?

Honestly with the lack of internet that I had and being dead tired from working around here, I play a few hours of ME1 (finishing up my Shegokigo character) so that I can move on to ME2. I also have my eyes on finally getting Dragon Age, even though they're coming out with an expansion soon.... I'm hoping they're seperate enough games to play them in sequence.

By the way, very sorry to hear about your situation Amorous darlin, I'm hoping things are looking up.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Welcome back. :)

Null

Null

Who are your favorite ten or so game characters?

Calleja

Calleja

I know you're of latin ancestry, and I've seen you pick up on things only latin people would... but how good is your Spanish, really? Like, could we chat in spanish and frustrate people trying to use google translate?

Jake

Jake

Damn, I apparently forgot to ask earlier in the thread whether you like me.

Andromache

This is an ask \"C\" (Yes C is the first letter of my real name). You will ask the person whom I am everyday, and will get the 100% Unabridged truth with no exaggeration or theatrics added.

This introduction has gone on long enough, I simply will refer you to my wiki page
http://halforums.wikidot.com/shegokigo
as it was written by one of those who truly does know me on an almost intimate level, it's as close to \\\"knowing me\\\" as anyone has gotten here, or anywhere for that matter and I agree wholeheartly with the entire entry

大爆笑だ,なに?

@Li3n

@Li3n

Shego is obviously the Brad Pitt to your Ed Norton.

Andromache

Which one am I?[/QUOTE]

I lol'd hard.

Shaw Coyote

Shaw Coyote

What culinary school are you thinking of attending?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Good to see you again, you crazy sumthin' or another.

Anyhoo, now that you have a frontyard, will you be sitting on the verandah, yelling at those dang kinds to git off yer lawn?

kaykordeath

I know you've mentioned, in the past, about coming to terms and/or changing a feeling like you don't have a lot of "friends" outside your relationship. Any change/advancement in this? If not, how have you been/how do you usually cope?

Or am I smoking crack and totally remembering wrong?

Andromache

do you have a habit of smoking crack? Or is that what the governments want you to think, while they plot the NWO?

fade

fade

Do you think that when genetic engineering finally comes to fruition, the first thing they'll invent is a pig with wings?

Follow up question: do you think people will honor all of their airborne pork-based promises when said engineering takes place?

Dave

Dave

do you think people will honor all of their airborne pork-based promises when said engineering takes place?
Man I hope so! I'd get my wife to do a threesome!