Aurora's medical stuff

One more day. If everything looks good now then we will go home tomorrow. I guess she didn't come off the iv fluids fast enough or something and her Jaundice levels are a little high... but they don't have her in sunlight or anything to help bring it down so... idk... but now the plan is to go home tomorrow instead of today if everything goes good. they disconnected her IV this morning (but kept it in) and if her blood sugar stays up then they will take it out of her hand. Wish us luck!

Well mom wanted to come and I didn't want to make the hour drive back up to the hospital so I'm going to take a break from the hospital for today and drive back up first thing in the morning and sit with her until she's discharged. Since she's a premie they did a carseat test with her to make sure she could handle it without her oxygen dropping and she went an hour and a half and passed the test so that'd good, yay

Slept at the house last night, I hated being away from the hospital but it was a needed respite (and I got some NHL 18 in). Got to the hospital today and from. Everything I've heard it's go day! I guess I have to do cpr classes before they release her though lol. So I guess at 1130 I have an infant cpr class, not that it's a bad thing. I'm hoping about 1pm we will be out of here! Also, if no one has ever used it, Ronald Mcdonald House is amazing.