Bump this thread every time you read a creepy post

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twitch

Does seeing the fact that we have a hentai thread count as bump worthy?

P

Pojodan

I can't do this unless I close the browser every time I post in this thread.

hahahahahaha denbrought. harsh

anyway, mav's posting history, tng (may he rest in peace)'s posting history, some of the stuff ashburnerx has written, also i am kind of disturbed by seriousjay sometimes. he's cool, but he has a problem with misogyny, whether it is that he is actually a misogynist or makes a lot of awkward jokes about it.

Charlie Dont Surf;276886][quote=doomdragon6 said:
She is-- just... stunning. I remember typing a post, seeing her avatar, and just stopping in awe once. I guess that's the internet equivalent of a jaw dropping open.
.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Chuck, that's not creepy, not even in the least.

Finally I get to bump this thread:
BlackCrossCrusader;277367][quote=Charlie Dont Surf;276886][quote=doomdragon6 said:
She is-- just... stunning. I remember typing a post, seeing her avatar, and just stopping in awe once. I guess that's the internet equivalent of a jaw dropping open.
.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Chuck, that's not creepy, not even in the least.[/QUOTE]

Charlie Dont Surf;276886][quote=doomdragon6 said:
.[/QUOTE]

I didn't find it creepy in the slightest. In fact, that was probably the most flattering thing anyone has ever said about me :D But thanks for being creeped out on my behalf, Charlie. I'm glad you've got my back.

C

Catafish

HowDroll;277597][quote=Charlie Dont Surf;276886][quote=doomdragon6 said:
.[/QUOTE]

I didn't find it creepy in the slightest. In fact, that was probably the most flattering thing anyone has ever said about me :D But thanks for being creeped out on my behalf, Charlie. I'm glad you've got my back.[/QUOTE]

That's not what your avatar is saying. . .

Finally I get to bump this thread:
BlackCrossCrusader;277367][quote=Charlie Dont Surf;276886][quote=doomdragon6 said:

Sorry Chuck, that's not creepy, not even in the least.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

You insipid little baby, I oughta sacrifice you to Xenu! Warbgarbl!!!1111!!

*bump*

K

Kitty Sinatra

I'm gonna do the whole "I've got two ways I could reply to this" shtick right now.

Hey, I said you were cute too!
Next time you see a picture of me and stop in awe, you just let me know :pout:[/QUOTE]

I've got two ways I could reply to this:

1) pics or it can't happen.

2) I stop in awe at the memory of your picture twice, sometimes three times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.