Bump this thread every time you read a creepy post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna do the whole "I've got two ways I could reply to this" shtick right now.

Hey, I said you were cute too!
Next time you see a picture of me and stop in awe, you just let me know :pout:
I've got two ways I could reply to this:

1) pics or it can't happen.

2) I stop in awe at the memory of your picture twice, sometimes three times a day.[/QUOTE]

Would you like sexual favors now or later?

K

Kitty Sinatra

Well, that does it for the Now. It was kinda satisfying but nothing to write home about.

Who's gonna be the one to bump me Later?

K

Kitty Sinatra

So it's not gonna be Gusto or Charlie, then eh?

. . . could it be Gusto and Charlie?

For the record, I think I played my hand face up in that thread. For once, I think GasBandit was right.

For the record, I think I played my hand face up in that thread. For once, I think GasBandit was right.
For the record, I think you're a piece of shit for trying to make a friend of mine feel bad for being gay.[/QUOTE]
The only thing I made fun of him for was for using the term "half-gay", which I stand by. That led organically into some pretty blatant trolling, which anyone with a hint of sophistication (i.e. NOT HoboNinja) should have picked up on. Look over the thread again.

Oddly enough, I expected more from you (though I admit I was hoping to snag you with the "character flaw" bit).

Also, you're in no position to call anyone a piece of shit today, Scooter.

S

Steven Soderburgin

The only thing I made fun of him for was for using the term "half-gay", which I stand by. That led organically into some pretty blatant trolling, which anyone with a hint of sophistication (i.e. NOT HoboNinja) should have picked up on. Look over the thread again.

Oddly enough, I expected more from you (though I admit I was hoping to snag you with the "character flaw" bit).

Also, you're in no position to call anyone a piece of shit today, Scooter.
Shut the fuck up, you god damn bigoted piece of shit. You deliberately and knowingly made homophobic and bigoted remarks in my direction in an attempt to piss me off. And in doing so, you tried to excuse it by saying some bullshit about how it wasn't your intention to be bigoted. Bullshit. It was absolutely your intention. You wanted to express hateful, ignorant ideas in an attempt to make me feel bad about being gay and about being who I am. You failed in that regard, but you fucking succeeded in making me realize that you are a worthless, hateful, ignorant little fucking worm. Fuck you. Fuck your excuses. Fuck your smug attitude. Fuck you.

Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age, but this is actually a bit more ire than I was hoping to stir up. Normally, I'd just find it delicious.

Starting a post with "I don't want to be bigoted..." and following it up with a heinously bigoted statement is telegraphing a troll from a mile away. I still think it was a very obvious joke and, as usual, some people picked up on it and some let it fly completely over their heads.

I really shouldn't have to explain this shit. :confused:

S

Steven Soderburgin

Bump this thread every time Jake is a worthless, hateful, ignorant little fuckin

Oh, hey, I'm sorry. You're right. I shouldn't be angry about someone I don't know trying to use my sexuality as a weapon against me. I should just fucking let that roll off my back. I should just let you, person I don't know from Adam, spit hateful rhetoric at me because hey, you were just trollin'. It's okay, everyone. Jake, a person who has been very vocal in the past about his disdain for me personally, was just playing around when he tried to make me feel ashamed about being gay.

Yeah, that sounds like a fucking fantastic idea. You're right, Jake. I apologize.

Bump this thread every time Jake is a worthless, hateful, ignorant little fuckin

Hey, look at it this way. Now you can dislike me for an actual reason (albeit totally misguided) instead of it being just because I don't like you. Well, not you, per se, but certainly the online projection of you. Embrace it. It's empowering.

Oh, and I'd appreciate you not bringing Adam into this.

GasBandit

Staff member

Huh. Interesting.

Jake++.

Hey, look at it this way. Now you can dislike me for an actual reason (albeit totally misguided) instead of it being just because I don't like you. Well, not you, per se, but certainly the online projection of you. Embrace it. It's empowering.

Oh, and I'd appreciate you not bringing Adam into this.
Yeah, I hate being brought into things like this.

S

Steven Soderburgin

I am entirely unsurprised that GasBandit likes and endorses someone who says hateful things about minorities.

GasBandit

Staff member

I am entirely unsurprised that GasBandit likes and endorses someone who says hateful things about minorities.
Not minorities, just you, baby. Just you.

Well, really, it's more about merely creating rancor and discord, especially among the most worthless, shitty members of the forum.[backspacebackspacebackspace] of what passes for the human race. And that has nothing to do with your sexual proclivities.

Which brings me back to the first sentence of my reply here.

CDS, Kissinger.

Jake is like the emperor from Star Wars, if you strike him down in rage, you only seal your own path down the dark side.

It's funny - I didn't see much hate from Jake's side but I'm seeing a hell of a lot of it from the other side.

But I guess that's okay because god forbid someone get offended by something inconsequential.

It's funny - I didn't see much hate from Jake's side but I'm seeing a hell of a lot of it from the other side.

But I guess that's okay because god forbid someone get offended by something inconsequential.
On one side I see hate. On the other, bigotry. I don't know which I dislike more.

On one side I see hate. On the other, bigotry. I don't know which I dislike more.[/QUOTE]

Y'know, Jake can explain away his poor taste in humour all he wants, but I think it's a pretty big stretch to call it bigotry. Turning up the drama meter to 11 as it has been is just par for the course for Charissinger though.

Status
Not open for further replies.