[News] "Butt Chugging"

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philosopher B.

I can't seriously believe anyone actually does this.

But 'The Butt Chuggers' would be a decent band name.

M

makare

Yeah this kind of smacks of urban legend to me.

BUT once they make a news story out of it some kid tries it so it is pretty cyclical.

I also know that if you die of alcohol poisoning because you stuck a vodka soaked tampon up your ass.. you can't get into heaven*

*that was a joke.

figmentPez

Staff member
Yeah this kind of smacks of urban legend to me.

BUT once they make a news story out of it some kid tries it so it is pretty cyclical.

I also know that if you die of alcohol poisoning because you stuck a vodka soaked tampon up your ass.. you can't get into heaven*

*that was a joke.
Anal Limbo is no joke.

A moment of silent prayer, please, for all the spiritually constipated; there is no divine laxative to move them on their way.

"This too shall pass."

Wasn't it back in 2004 or so when the Oprah parade was talking about teenagers and their oral sex parties, and how wearing colored braclets signified how many dudes a chick went down on...

I have no doubt this is mass media sensationalization over probably one or two reported incidents.

GasBandit

Staff member
Wasn't it back in 2004 or so when the Oprah parade was talking about teenagers and their oral sex parties, and how wearing colored braclets signified how many dudes a chick went down on...

I have no doubt this is mass media sensationalization over probably one or two reported incidents.
And even since then, "over 9000 penises."

Yeah I'm betting this is all fake, like the aforementioned oral sex parties, or the drinking the vodka through the eye thing from last year, or so many other things.

Oprah parade was talking about teenagers and their oral sex parties, and how wearing colored braclets signified how many dudes a chick went down on...
It wasn't bracelets, it was that each girl wore a different color lipstick.
What?

figmentPez

Staff member
It wasn't bracelets, it was that each girl wore a different color lipstick.
The jelly bracelets were supposed to represent various sexual favors the girl was willing to perform.

Urban legend or not, a news station in Austin reported that a boy sexually assaulted a girl because he took the bracelet thing seriously, and tried to take what he thought the girl was offering. Who knows if that's a story he made up to cover his crime or not?

The jelly bracelets were supposed to represent various sexual favors the girl was willing to perform.

Urban legend or not, a news station in Austin reported that a boy sexually assaulted a girl because he took the bracelet thing seriously, and tried to take what he thought the girl was offering. Who knows if that's a story he made up to cover his crime or not?
I kinda assumed it became a thing after it was broadcast and reported all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.