Cataclysm

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Singularity.EXE

/Conspiracy hat on

Or its all still part of an elaborate ruse! Just to punish us for data-mining!

-- Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:31 pm --

FUCKING FINALLY ULDUM!

Looks cool. The question is, if we have to quest through phased barrens will the chat be the same as low level barrens :aaahhh: . Also if we will have the ability to switch between phases.

S

Singularity.EXE

The Worgren can play so many father-fucking classes! Augh, I won't know which to play!

Shegokigo said:
All those dipshits calling Scytherexx a liar and an idiot can shove it up their know-nothing asses. :smug:
I ALWAYS believe what he says about WoW. Doing otherwise risks looking stupid.

I was hoping there would be SOMETHING, anything new.

But it's all old news.

-- Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm --

Ok, I'm wrong, this new guild level/talent system sounds awesome.

Talents such as lower repair costs, slower durability loss and guild mass ressurection!

I know, I'm watching Blizzcon. There's some little stuff but all the overall big announcement stuff was all leaked beforehand. It's a little dissappointing, like knowing all your christmas presents in November.

-- Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:11 pm --

HA HA HA!

Southshore has been destroyed by the Forsaken!

FUCK YOU SOUTHSHORE!

-- Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 pm --

Garrosh is the fucking man, he's single handedly fucking owning the world.

S

Singularity.EXE

Frankie said:
I was hoping there would be SOMETHING, anything new.

But it's all old news.

-- Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm --

Ok, I'm wrong, this new guild level/talent system sounds awesome.

Talents such as lower repair costs, slower durability loss and guild mass ressurection!

Where is this information?!

Path of the Titans.

Wonder if this is going to be akin to the AA skill system in old EQ? I liked that idea and I think it'd be neat in WoW as well.

Hyjal is under seige by Ragnaros and being defended by re-awakened Malfurion Stormrage and his druids.

S

Singularity.EXE

Pro-tip: I have my sister providing transcripts as she watches from home, since she's out of a job currently. So its like I'm getting 1/8 of the information you guys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.