Export thread

Chicago Superheroes... also, we creep on HowDroll

BananaHands

BananaHands

So yeah, me and ElJuski were wondering/discussing what Superheroes are based in Chicago? I know that most of the Marvel heroes are in New York City and that Batman resides in a city based off of Chicago... but there has to be some. Maybe on the independent labels?

Oh, also... I totally felt HowDroll's boobs last night. I think at least twice. Ba-ba-ba-booosh.

Soliloquy

:confused:

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_(Marvel_Comics)

He's a villain, but at least he's a Marvel character.

By the way, Gotham has been based on several different cities through the years. The Adam West series and movie have Gotham placed in Los Angeles.

Kitty Sinatra

I always thought that Metropolis was Chicago and Gotham was New York.

I say Metropolis as Chicago because Smallville Kansas is just a short hop away.

Soliloquy

The explanation for Gotham and Metropolis that I like the best comes from Frank Miller:

Frank Miller said:
Metropolis is New York in the daytime; Gotham City is New York at night.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I always thought that Metropolis was Chicago and Gotham was New York.

I say Metropolis as Chicago because Smallville Kansas is just a short hop away.
For Superman, Antarctica is just a short hop away.

Kitty Sinatra

well, yeah. But I was thinking of Lois Lane at the time. The Teri Hatcher Lois Lane.

drifter

drifter

Savage Dragon (Image) used to be set in Chicago.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Haha. Halforums: where the only time people are actively aiming to creep on HD choose to talk about Superman instead.

But seriously--why the fuck aren't more superheros cleaning up other cities? If I were a supervillain, I'd go to one of the smaller cities and take it for the pickuns.

Null

Null

Because if you were a supervillian, and you said, "Ha-ha-ha, Baton Rouge is mine!" even the supervillians who operate out of the sewers would shrug.

I heard that Gotham was "the worst part of the Hoboken waterfront, at midnight", according to Bob Kane.

The Nolan Batman is filmed mostly in Chicago, if that counts.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

But seriously--why the fuck aren't more superheros cleaning up other cities? If I were a supervillain, I'd go to one of the smaller cities and take it for the pickuns.
I'm thinking it has something to do with appearances.

Super Villain: "AHAHAHAHA! Tremble before my might! For I shall now use my Cheese-Powered Thingamabobizer to destroy RICHMOND, VIRGINIA! Muahahahahaa! Ahahaha... haha... Hello? Anybody?"

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Because if you were a supervillian, and you said, "Ha-ha-ha, Baton Rouge is mine!" even the supervillians who operate out of the sewers would shrug.

I heard that Gotham was "the worst part of the Hoboken waterfront, at midnight", according to Bob Kane.

The Nolan Batman is filmed mostly in Chicago, if that counts.
Curse you, Lying Bastard! Vengeance shall be mine! Muahahahaaa!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Small cities are for small-time. Trying to be an active supervillain in Walla Walla, Washington and expecting to be feared is like being a basketball player in Yugoslavia and expecting to be the best.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I'd rather be a big fish in a small pond then get my ass handed to me by men in tights on a weekly basis.

Kitty Sinatra

Oh, then you ain't gonna have any fun at my party next weekend.

*rips up Juski's invitation*

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'd rather be a big fish in a small pond then get my ass handed to me by men in tights on a weekly basis.
Really? Cause I still would have preferred to be Lex Luthor.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Not saying that being Lex Luthor would be without its fun, either.

phil

phil

This has been a problem with me and marvel. While DC heroes all work out of fictional cities that might resemble other ones, at least its not all NYC all the time.

But then again like 90% of all movies and TV takes place in either NYC or LA as well, so I guess i cant really get mad at anyone.

Espy

Espy

You would be bald. No one who is bald ever has any fun. It's just science.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

You would be bald. No one who is bald ever has any fun. It's just science.[/QUOTE]

Spend some of that phat super-villain money on hair plugs, I say

Calleja

Calleja

You would be bald. No one who is bald ever has any fun. It's just science.[/QUOTE]

Me and my bald head disagree

you wanker

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Totally staged.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Spend some of that phat super-villain money on hair plugs, I say
made of kryptonite

WolfOfOdin

AHEM.

Gotham is clearly an amalgamation of Newark, Jersey City and Camden, the cities hope goes to get brutally beaten, stabbed and violated in.

Espy

Espy

you wanker[/QUOTE]

YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH SCIENCE!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

you wanker[/QUOTE]

YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH SCIENCE![/QUOTE]

It's true

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

To think, the baldness was photoshopped. WE HAVE SEEN THROUGH YOUR MEXICAN RUSE, CAULIFLOWER!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

To think, the baldness was photoshopped. WE HAVE SEEN THROUGH YOUR MEXICAN RUSE, CAULIFLOWER!
Everything we know about him is a lie!

I bet he's not even Mexican. He probably lives in Texas.

Espy

Espy

you wanker[/QUOTE]

YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH SCIENCE![/QUOTE]

It's true
[/QUOTE]

That mullet knows how to party.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Fail bragpost is fail.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Yeah, I always pictured him as the mullet type.

Calleja

Calleja

Ok.. there are lines you do not cross. Ever.

One of them is painting a fracking MULLET on me. That means all-out war. You're going down, bitch. :angry:

WolfOfOdin

One of them is painting a fracking MULLET on me. That means all-out war. You're going down, bitch. :angry:
Calleja, let's share a bottle of Jim Beam and listen to the Beatles.

Espy

Espy

I dunno dude. You look pretty freaking bad ass there.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I dunno dude. You look pretty freaking bad ass there.[/QUOTE]

He's just so happy to have those manly locks.

Calleja

Calleja

Calleja, let's share a bottle of Jim Beam and listen to the Beatles.[/QUOTE]

...that sounds like the best plan, EVER! Well, no, it'd be better if you were a cute black haired, blue eyed chick with awesome legs and back dimples.

You're not, are you?

I dunno dude. You look pretty freaking bad ass there.[/quote]

He's just so happy to have those manly locks.[/QUOTE]

YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY, SIR! RUE!

Y'know, I rued the day once. Didn't get much else done.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

CK, this is a pretty hairy situation for you. If you're lucky though, this may end up being your brush with destiny.

WolfOfOdin

...that sounds like the best plan, EVER! Well, no, it'd be better if you were a cute black haired, blue eyed chick with awesome legs and back dimples.

You're not, are you?

Y'know, I rued the day once. Didn't get much else done.[/QUOTE]

No...I'm a black haired guy with a cute blonde girlfriend who's obsessed with zombie movies and baking

Troll

Troll

You're not, are you?

Y'know, I rued the day once. Didn't get much else done.[/QUOTE]

No...I'm a black haired guy with a cute blonde girlfriend who's obsessed with zombie movies and baking[/QUOTE]

... lucky bastard.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

CK, this is a pretty hairy situation for you. If you're lucky though, this may end up being your brush with destiny.
I've always wanted my very own Mexican mullet-sporting arch-rival.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Alright, I'll bite.

What's a back dimple?

wana10

Alright, I'll bite.

What's a back dimple?
a dimple of venus of course... >.>

Calleja

Calleja

y'know, those sexy as FUCK dimples some girls have like above their butt?

Oh man, I dig those. I really do.

in fact, I fell in love with the anonymous back from the picture in this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus

not JUST for the dimples, mind you, but... dayumn.

Soliloquy

KCWM

KCWM

y'know, those sexy as FUCK dimples some girls have like above their butt?

Oh man, I dig those. I really do.

in fact, I fell in love with the anonymous back from the picture in this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus

not JUST for the dimples, mind you, but... dayumn.
Im not going to risk looking at that article here on the work computer, but I checked it out on my iphone and you and I see eye to eye on this.

I must have missed where the first mention of the back dimple happened in this thread as I was skimming.

Dave

Dave

The only superhero I know in Chicago is BananaHands. His power? Groping HowDroll.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

The only superhero I know in Chicago is BananaHands. His power? Groping HowDroll.
an' pardner? Business is boomin'

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Fail bragpost is fail.
Just how did those Banana Hands feel?

Dave

Dave

Fail bragpost is fail.
Just how did those Banana Hands feel?[/QUOTE]

A-PEELING!

:rofl:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

:angry:

I wanted to make that joke. Dave, you have just made yourself a relatively minor enemy. The kind that would block out the sun in Walla Walla, Washington.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Oh, he wasn't so special as he would have you all believe. I had a bad case of the drunks and decided that everyone had to know how great my boobs were, since there was no longer a boyfriend who had 50/50 ownership in them. I think a total of seven or eight people felt my boobs that night.

God, that was such a fun party.

Dave

Dave

Oh, he wasn't so special as he would have you all believe. I had a bad case of the drunks and decided that everyone had to know how great my boobs were, since there was no longer a boyfriend who had 50/50 ownership in them. I think a total of seven or eight people felt my boobs that night.

Dave: Living vicariously through others since 1993.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Dave: Living vicariously through others since 1993.[/QUOTE]

I also did a beer stick between some chick's tits.

Dave

Dave

Dave: Living vicariously through others since 1993.[/quote]

I also did a beer stick between some chick's tits.[/QUOTE]

Dave: Masturbating in the bathroom since 10:30.

(KIDDING!)

Armadillo

I need to go to better parties.

ElJuski

ElJuski

There were piranhas there too!

KCWM

KCWM

BH was put in his place.

Dave

Dave

He still got bewbage. I'd say that's still a win.

ElJuski

ElJuski

We were going to take a picture of the two of us hi-fiving, but then we got lazy.

And then we started playing Super Mario Wii.

Chippy

Chippy

We were going to take a picture of the two of us hi-fiving, but then we got lazy.

Remember when you said you were going to hang with me? I 'member dat.

fade

fade

[/QUOTE]

Funny...but you'd think a god-head could properly use reflexive pronouns.

Sorry, grammar pet peeve.

Soliloquy

[/QUOTE]

Funny...but you'd think a god-head could properly use reflexive pronouns.

Sorry, grammar pet peeve.[/QUOTE]

Well, they are vaguely greco-romanic, so English is probably a second language to them.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Remember when you said you were going to hang with me? I 'member dat.[/QUOTE]

WELL LETS HANG OUT DUDE

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Dammit, guys and Droll, you're making it damn hard for me to maintain a veneer of decorum over the perverted bastard that I truly am.

KCWM

KCWM

:decision:

Chazwozel

Alright, I'll bite.

What's a back dimple?

Dude...your testicles, penis, and man card on my desk now. You're on suspension without pay.

Telephius

Telephius

Alright, I'll bite.

What's a back dimple?

Dude...your testicles, penis, and man card on my desk now. You're on suspension without pay.[/QUOTE]

I think the enlightenment of his ignorance of back dimples existence is punishment enough!

Chippy

Chippy

WELL LETS HANG OUT DUDE[/QUOTE]

SURE YOU SAY DAT NOW

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I have never heard of those being called back dimples!

KCWM

KCWM

Worthless without pics

Roxxoredizorz

(KIDDING!)[/QUOTE]

You posted at 10:31... so it took you a minute?

Dave

Dave

I also did a beer stick between some chick's tits.[/quote]

(KIDDING!)[/quote]

You posted at 10:31... so it took you a minute?[/QUOTE]

Have you SEEN her?!?

Kitty Sinatra

No. It means that Halforum is part of Dave's Masturbation Ritual.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Have you SEEN her?!?
Aw :D

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Growl :D

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I need to go to better parties.[/QUOTE]

^

ElJuski

ElJuski

WELL LETS HANG OUT DUDE[/QUOTE]

YEEEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Kovac

Kovac

If I had known this is what went on at parties I would have spent less of my life playing DnD

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

If I had known this is what went on at parties I would have spent less of my life playing DnD[/QUOTE]

Really? You had no idea there were parties like this?

Dave

Dave

All the parties I ever went to there were people just sitting around holding alcohol talking and bitching about work or school. Nothing epic ever happened. Nothing.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

(KIDDING!)[/QUOTE]

You posted at 10:31... so it took you a minute?[/QUOTE]

No, he was typing with one hand.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

All the parties I ever went to there were people just sitting around holding alcohol talking and bitching about work or school. Nothing epic ever happened. Nothing.
Wow, that's really sad.

I don't know if I would call these epic. Most of the parties I've been to have had fights, orgies, blatant drug use, strange occurences that defy description *twitch*, hilarious injuries, bonfires, skinny dipping, old people who drink like they're still twenty, and of course the police checking in for safety concerns.

Huh, that's why I stopped drinking. . . .

ElJuski

ElJuski

hey wow man that shit is epic

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

There was a pretty epic party where I crushed a beer can on my head pretty violently and wore the crimson mask after taking a "cake shot" (there is an embarrassing youtube of this I'm pretty sure).

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Is this sarcasm? I hope so.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Is this sarcasm? I hope so.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it was.

KCWM

KCWM

EJ, your avatar gives me nightmares. Weird monkey nightmares.

Kovac

Kovac

If I had known this is what went on at parties I would have spent less of my life playing DnD[/QUOTE]

Really? You had no idea there were parties like this?[/QUOTE]

No idea at all.

I suspect that the few that I have attended may have been the wrong kind of parties for that kind of thing. Generally at the ones that I have been to we spend a fair amount of time talking about video games and comic books.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

If I had known this is what went on at parties I would have spent less of my life playing DnD
That sentence will be in my sig soon.

ElJuski

ElJuski

EJ, your avatar gives me nightmares. Weird monkey nightmares.
Hope everything is all right.

Hope everything is allll riiiight.

Hope everything is alllll riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhttttuh

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Really? You had no idea there were parties like this?[/QUOTE]

No idea at all.

I suspect that the few that I have attended may have been the wrong kind of parties for that kind of thing. Generally at the ones that I have been to we spend a fair amount of time talking about video games and comic books.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'd prefer those types of parties then the ones I've been to here. I don't like going out only to constantly make sure I'm not jumped or stabbed.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I prefer those kinds of parties where most everyone ends up naked by the end of the evening...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I prefer those kinds of parties where most everyone ends up naked by the end of the evening...
The only negative part to that, is when some of the people at the party are..... *shudder*

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

...men?

Calleja

Calleja

I concur, then.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I was speaking mostly from my experiences at one of the swinger's club we frequent. The downside to having plenty of partners to pick and choose from, is that there are also alot of "gawking" men of all shapes and sizes abound....

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

I figured that's what you meant. Couldn't resist the joke.

KCWM

KCWM

Thread full of creepy

OooOOooOooOOoOOoo

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

I just want to say that this thread disturbs me greatly.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Halforums. What else?

Kitty Sinatra

Thread full of creepy
I won't believe either of you are actually creeped out until I see you bump Chuck's thread.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Halforums. What else?
[/QUOTE]

I'd have gone with:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'd have gone with:

Wait, is that Icarus?

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

NR, you're so closed-minded

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

How about

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

and /thread

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Well, a creepy character who likes to fiddle with jailbait... what the hell would you think?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I was worried someone would beat me to that, thank God for clone stamp.

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

Well, a creepy character who likes to fiddle with jailbait... what the hell would you think?
I would think the same as you, but my statement wasn't what I would think...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

So what was it?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

How about
It's like a captain planet of creepiness. "By your creepiness combined..."

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

How about
It's like a captain planet of creepiness. "By your creepiness combined..."[/QUOTE]

"I am CAPTAIN HUMBERT!"

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

So what was it?
Isn't that what Icarus said in response to everyone insulting him about the 14 year old?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I don't like what you're insinuatin', bub.

*starts to sharpen his broadsword... ssssshink.... sssssshink.... ssssssshink...*

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I was speaking mostly from my experiences at one of the swinger's club we frequent. The downside to having plenty of partners to pick and choose from, is that there are also alot of "gawking" men of all shapes and sizes abound....
I'm not big into swingers clubs, for just that reason.

Private parties, however, allow you to invite exactly who you'd like to attend :)

Null

Null

That ain't a broadsword, put it away, and probably see a doctor about it.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

That ain't a broadsword, put it away, and probably see a doctor about it.

Violet is not amused. Just be glad your beyond her reach, boy-o :p

Null

Null

Anytime.

Chazwozel

Everybody....Everybody...get naked! Oh come on, don't be shy. It'll be great!.

Armadillo

I would, but I'm worried about the fainting and jealousy brought on by my penis.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I can see that happening. I heard somewhere that armadillos are the Ron Jeremys of nature: ugly as fuck but hung like a horse.

Kitty Sinatra

ugly ass fuck but hung like a horse.
FTFY kinda sorta.This makes it funnier but less sensical.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Fail bragpost is fail.
Just how did those Banana Hands feel?[/QUOTE]

A-PEELING!

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahhaa I haven't checked this in a while. That made me lol in the middle of my Graphic Novel class.

And WHO GOT YOU THAT BEER STICK!?

ElJuski

ElJuski

OOOH IM TELLIN

Chippy

Chippy

>: (

HowDroll

HowDroll

Oh, BH, you're so good to me ;)

Armadillo

ugly ass fuck but hung like a horse.
FTFY kinda sorta.This makes it funnier but less sensical.[/QUOTE]

Is there such a thing as a PRETTY ass fuck?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Most definitely.

Armadillo

Most definitely.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about that one. It's not really the type of image you find on a Hallmark card.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You're in the wrong card section.

Kitty Sinatra

You don't see women's nipples on hallmark cards either. Are you saying women's nipples are ugly?

Armadillo

You're in the wrong card section.
"Sorry about the prolapse."

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

You don't see women's nipples on hallmark cards either. Are you saying women's nipples are ugly?
Well, the ones that look like steamrolled pancakes, yes.

ElJuski

ElJuski

>: (

Oh, BH, you're so good to me ;)[/QUOTE]

MANNNNNNNNNNNN I SHOWED YOU THE PIRAHNNAS THOUGH

Chazwozel

Oh, BH, you're so good to me ;)[/QUOTE]

How'd you do a beer stick off a chick's tits? Did you slam the one end into her heart or hold the stick vertical between the boobs? I'm confused.

ElJuski

ElJuski

You push the stick against her chest, and the beer shoots through into your throat.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Man. I've never been to a party like that. I don't know what I'd do with myself... probably bring a pad and pen.

Chazwozel

You push the stick against her chest, and the beer shoots through into your throat.

meh, give me a funnel...

KCWM

KCWM

Some of them are most definitely ugly.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I'm not saying its my style of choice, either, but it was interesting. I will, in fact, say that I could do a beer stick much better than a beer bong.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Man. I've never been to a party like that. I don't know what I'd do with myself... probably bring a pad and pen.
You haven't even heard the part about the beer-egg yet.

Cajungal

Cajungal

You haven't even heard the part about the beer-egg yet.[/QUOTE]

....Ya feel like tellin' it?

BananaHands

BananaHands

It's a lot simpler than it seems. Crack an egg into a glass.
Pour a beer into that glass. Drink the glass.

Actually doesn't taste bad, the alcohol masks the egg taste. The yolk feels funny going down though.

Cajungal

Cajungal

But... why?

BananaHands

BananaHands

...uhhh...

HowDroll

HowDroll

The rest of you pansies did beer eggs. *I* did a rum egg, remember?

Cajungal

Cajungal

But what is the purpose of the egg? Are y'all playing "What if Rocky went to a wild party?"

HowDroll

HowDroll

But what is the purpose of the egg? Are y'all playing "What if Rocky went to a wild party?"
I like to think of the drink as the "Rummy Balboa"

ElJuski

ElJuski

Our one friend thew up the yolk. Only the yolk.

Dave

Dave

Through?

Thew?

fade

fade

Drink the glass?

(Oi cahn't sir, eet's a solid.)

Cajungal

Cajungal

Found a video of a guy drinking egg beer. Retched uncontrollably. GROSS.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

One: He looks like he's having more fun in the picture with hair.

Two: How were her boobs?

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

Wow, is this really the first time this question has been asked in this thread? Unless that's wrong, I'm pretty surprised.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Wow, is this really the first time this question has been asked in this thread? Unless that's wrong, I'm pretty surprised.[/QUOTE]

Because everyone knows they're fantastic.

Cajungal

Cajungal

It's right there in the tags.

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

The one time I don't look at the tags....

Cajungal

Cajungal

FOCUS, man, focus! The reputation of a lady's tits are at stake!

Piotyr

Piotyr

And I do hope the tag isn't too creepy. I just couldn't help but think of the old Seinfeld quote when I saw this thread.

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

I must admit since I'm very happily married, I don't really have a pony in this race.

LordRavage

I must admit since I'm very happily married, I don't really have a pony in this race.[/QUOTE]

Married or not...nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful woman. Beauty is beauty. If you like art and then you get married, do you stop looking at art?

:D

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

Fair enough, but also not interested in admiring a beautiful woman vicariously.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

They need all the support they can get

Cajungal

Cajungal

They need all the support they can get[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Fair enough, but also not interested in admiring a beautiful woman vicariously.
So, I wasn't the only one. *phew* I was afraid I've have to turn in my man card.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Well, I turned 40 this year. Idle discussion about a random hot chick's tits doesn't really do it for me any more.

But if she were to send me some pictures of her tits...now that's something i could get behind :)

fade

fade

If she sent me pictures of her ass, that's something I could get behind.

Heh.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I'd get behind pictures of the truffles of the lady body community.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Yeah no those breasts are pretty awesome.

Kitty Sinatra

There are no breasts but are pretty awesome.

Dieb

Dieb

There are no breasts but are pretty awesome.
....I see what you did there!

Gusto

Gusto

......tittaaaaaaaaaay.

Vagabond

V.Bond

......tittaaaaaaaaaay.
More than one is just gluttonous.