[Thread Game] Corrupt a wish foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right folks, the classic forum game as old as time itself has come to Halforums! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE! Just wish for something and the next poster corrupts it. I'll start-

I wish for a million dollars.

I believe he's referencing the now-defunct subforum for Thread Games such as this. As I recall it, the idea got nuked because Dave couldn't get it working the way he wanted.

That's right folks, the classic forum game as old as time itself has come to Halforums! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE! Just wish for something and the next poster corrupts it. I'll start-

I wish for a million dollars.
Granted, you receive it in a lump sum of only pennies all at once after it falls out of an aeroplane.

I wish for a steak, medium rare served by Selma Hayek.

Granted, you receive it in a lump sum of only pennies all at once after it falls out of an aeroplane.

I wish for a steak, medium rare served by Selma Hayek.
You get an under cooked tuna steak served by the Vampire from From Dusk Till Dawn.

I wish to be a scratch golfer.

Granted, you turn into a super-intelligent cat who becomes less funny and evil the more he appears...and also golfs.

I wish for the best beer ever made.
Done. But sadly, you're so excited to drink it that by the time you muster the courage, it's become warm and flat.

I wish to be a ridiculously successful author.

Cajungal

Staff member
Done. But sadly, you're so excited to drink it that by the time you muster the courage, it's become warm and flat.

I wish to be a ridiculously successful author.
Granted, but you hit it big writing Fifty Shades of Gray fanfiction that becomes its own book. That's right. Fanfiction about fanfiction.

I want a free trip around the world!

Granted, but you hit it big writing Fifty Shades of Gray fanfiction that becomes its own book. That's right. Fanfiction about fanfiction.

I want a free trip around the world!
Granted, however you only went once at such a high speed that you didn't notice you left. Also you probably died from moving that fast counting friction and all that.

I wish for an Xbox360.

Granted! However the proportional weight of the shell means that you can't move and are slowly being crushed.

I wish for telekinesis.

Granted! But the telekinesis only has a range within three centimeters from your brain stem, and you spend the rest of your life concentrating on not accidentally rearranging your brain matter.

I wish amazon.com gave me a 35% discount on every purchase.

Granted, but UPS will screw up every shipment and you will never see your purchases.

I wish I had stuck with piano lessons when I was younger and could play it expertly now.

Granted, but UPS will screw up every shipment and you will never see your purchases.

I wish I had stuck with piano lessons when I was younger and could play it expertly now.
Granted, but it was due to you suffering a horrific accident that led to the lower half of your body being amputated. You continued the piano lessons because, well, it's not like you can take tapdancing lessons now.

I wish I could have more wishes.

Granted, but it was due to you suffering a horrific accident that led to the lower half of your body being amputated. You continued the piano lessons because, well, it's not like you can take tapdancing lessons now.

I wish I could have more wishes.
Granted, but they are just run of the mill wishful thinking and get you nothing.

I wish I were an Astronaut.

Granted, but they are just run of the mill wishful thinking and get you nothing.

I wish I were an Astronaut.
Granted, but bringing back the space program brings America into a new Economic Recession. You are despised, people throw eggs at you house, until one day you can't take it anymore. You tell the launch crew to start the rockets telling that you are in the rocket...but in reality you are under it. As the engines fire, you are cleansed from this world with rocket fire, never to be seen again.

I wish for a puppy!

You get Cujo.

I want more doomweasels.
Granted, but you get so many that they overtake your house, neighborhood, and flood the world into a Doom Weasel apocalypse with no leader.

I wish they made a Mario game where they explain where the hell the Koopalings came from.

Granted, but you get so many that they overtake your house, neighborhood, and flood the world into a Doom Weasel apocalypse with no leader.

I wish they made a Mario game where they explain where the hell the Koopalings came from.
Granted. While I don't want to post the spoilers here, the game is written by Warren Spector and goes into great detail about the origins of Koopalings, along with many other mysteries in the Mario universe. The game receives critical acclaim, winning every single Game of the Year award, as well as several Best Game of All Time awards. It sells like hotcakes, breaking records and spawning a series of copycat games (much like every shooter these days is a clone of Call of Duty / Battlefield etc), all of which are decent, though not as overwhelmingly good as the original. In effect, this one single game reshapes the gaming landscape forever.

And then the movie adaptation is directed by Uwe Boll.

I wish I could sleep with an incredibly beautiful woman.

GRANTED! Its Pigma Dengar, and he sells you to an evil monkey brain monster.

I wish for a cup that could magically fill up with any drink I wish.
Granted but it takes 1000 years for the cup to fill up half way and by that time it probably got your order wrong as well.

I wish to be able to seduce any woman I want

Granted but it takes 1000 years for the cup to fill up half way and by that time it probably got your order wrong as well.

I wish to be able to seduce any woman I want
Granted, but immediately afterwards all the women in the world die off of a virulent and oddly gender-specific plague.

I wish my computer was better, so I could play newer games.

Granted, but immediately afterwards all the women in the world die off of a virulent and oddly gender-specific plague.

I wish my computer was better, so I could play newer games.
Granted, but the only new games you can play are Call of Duty Sequels. And you can ONLY play multiplayer, the worst online experience ever made.

I wish I had an adamantium spine.

Granted, but the only new games you can play are Call of Duty Sequels. And you can ONLY play multiplayer, the worst online experience ever made.

I wish I had an adamantium spine.
Granted, but adamantium is toxic, and you don't have a healing factor, so you die an agonizing death soon afterwards. (This one came pre-corrupted!)

I wish I knew more languages.

Granted, but adamantium is toxic, and you don't have a healing factor, so you die an agonizing death soon afterwards. (This one came pre-corrupted!)

I wish I knew more languages.
You learn Klingon, French and two other made up languages.

I wish to be immortal.

You learn Klingon, French and two other made up languages.

I wish to be immortal.
Granted. You are then drafted into the space program where your mission goes terribly wrong and your space ship combusts leaving you stranded in space forever alone.

I wish that owned halforums

Granted. You are then drafted into the space program where your mission goes terribly wrong and your space ship combusts leaving you stranded in space forever alone.

I wish that owned halforums
Granted, the group known as "Temporal Headquarts of Adament Tromboune-players" now owns Halforums. And then they kill you with a silly song. SAM AND MAX!

I wish I had psychic powers.

Granted, the group known as "Temporal Headquarts of Adament Tromboune-players" now owns Halforums. And then they kill you with a silly song. SAM AND MAX!

I wish I had psychic powers.
Granted you now can communicate with crickets via telepathy.

I wish everyone one on earth had a Nickleback song stuck in their head forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.