Curiosity.....Opinion Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skinny Santa

I shall throw off the curve by preferring small and fake.

MWAHAHAHAHA Statisticians bow before me!

PS: I actually agree with 90% of the men here about the proportion business.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Wow I just realized there is alot to think about when contemplating this situation lol........Size , Shape, Velocity and Hand size etc.......LOL !
Oh, there's plenty more factors to be considered. Buoyancy, firmness, nipple orientation, diamater and coloration of the areolae, the Tuomola-Wagner pencil bounce factor, tactile sensitivity... the list is endless.

Wow I just realized there is alot to think about when contemplating this situation lol........Size , Shape, Velocity and Hand size etc.......LOL !
Oh, there's plenty more factors to be considered. Buoyancy, firmness, nipple orientation, diamater and coloration of the areolae, the Tuomola-Wagner pencil bounce factor, tactile sensitivity... the list is endless.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that's it, I want to change my masters thesis topic.

I think it was Desmond Morris that proposed a correlation between breast size and social status. The higher class men tend to prefer smaller breasted women and lower class preferred larger breasts.
Well them rich folk can just afford to buy them fancy soft pillows...

D

darkangel6988

Oh, there's plenty more factors to be considered. Buoyancy, firmness, nipple orientation, diamater and coloration of the areolae, the Tuomola-Wagner pencil bounce factor, tactile sensitivity... the list is endless.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that's it, I want to change my masters thesis topic.[/QUOTE]

Haha Now that's funny lol.!

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Wow North_Ranger You're an Expert....I'm very impressed!

J

JCM

I used to work in a fully nude establishment.

I've never met a pair of fake tits that i thought looked good.

In advertisements, you can photoshop them, cover them, shoot them from certain angles, etc, and get the effect you're looking for. But in real life, but give me a small-breasted woman any day over some fake-boobed monstrosity.
Pretty much this.

C

Chibibar

I'm a leg man myself :) my wife has natural 42E :( her back is always in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.