Dickerdoodle 2009: DICK HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Mav -- since I supplied you with free pr0n, can you at least inform me which pictures you pleasured yourself to? Inquiring minds need to know.

ElJuski

Staff member
Haha, that phrase is in my standard vocabulary, in that voice.

Also, I'm real happy nobody's asking about this year's pics, which uh, didn't end up going through.

I blame Mav (and not going out, nope).

I love this thread because it exposes Juski's ADORABLENESS.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

ALL SHALL KNOW

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

THIS I SWEAR

Loved the countertops in the kitchen, and did those cabinets not have any latches/handles on them?
Thanks :) I do have a pretty sweet kitchen, I have to say. And there are no handles on the cabinets, but I've never found them particularly hard to open.

Yeah, dickerdoodles fell through this year. It's all Juski's fault. I even drove 3.5 hours to bring my dickerdoodle expertise to him, and yet this year was still an epic fail. But next year! *shakes fist*

Having missed out on the hilarity that was Dickerdoodle '08 (Thanks for the repost, BTW Droll), I was looking forward to seeing this year's offering.

I now has a sad.

Also, shitstorms and the creepy? On MY forums? It's more likely than you might think...

Status
Not open for further replies.