E3 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed wholeheartedly.
Added at: 13:53
Hiii, I'm Peetah Mooooah.

I've pierced my nipples with the name of this next game.
Added at: 13:58
Was the closeup of Lil Wayne's teeth necessary?
Added at: 14:04
Didn't they just claim to not have pointless celebrity walkons on stage?

Reckoning is looking promising.
Added at: 14:11
Though the guy presenting is nervous as fuck.

Well, this is the first game I've seen today (other than ME3) that has given me a game boner and I usually hate these overblown modern combat games.
Added at: 14:31
They keep calling all this shit Origin. You know what we really need? Another Wing Commander or a Crusader game.
Added at: 14:34
You get a 7/10 EA.

Well, 30 seconds in and I am ready to stop watching.
Added at: 15:35
Well this title looks delightful. Go Rayman with a controller.
Added at: 15:39
I really, really want this game.
Added at: 15:42
And I'm ready to stop watching again. Mr. Caffeine? Who. The. Fuck. Thinks. This. Prick. Was. A. Good. Idea?
Added at: 15:45
What the fuck is this shit?
Added at: 15:48
Never before have more people wanted to kick one guy's ass at one time. - Jeff Green

Further Cry
Added at: 15:56
Farcry 3: The Surprise of the Show.

No. It isn't. Really.
Added at: 15:59
"Brothers in Arms has always brought real authentic WW2 action to the video game world."

BROTHERS IN ARMS 4 FUCKING MURDERIN NAZIS WITH MINIGUNS AND CHAINSAWS FUCK YEAH!
Added at: 16:04
I hated this douche at first, now I'm starting to feel really bad for him.

O

Overflight

"Hey, do you know what Need For Speed REALLY needs? ON FOOT sections! With QUICK TIME EVENTS!"

Edit: And before anyone says it:

"THE RUN? More like THE RUNS, AMIRITE?"

D

Disconnected

"Hey, do you know what Need For Speed REALLY needs? ON FOOT sections! With QUICK TIME EVENTS!"

Edit: And before anyone says it:

"THE RUN? More like THE RUNS, AMIRITE?"
I'm liking it. no not 'the runs'.

I don't know what it is about E3 but thinking about it makes me feel like a kid at Christmas. Anyone else get butterflies in their stomach over the announcement of games like Zelda, Battlefield etc...

Man, I can't f-in wait for BF3.

SO any bets on how long Reggie will talk about sales figures tomorrow during the Nintendo Conference?
Added at: 18:44
LOL 3d TV that they totally made just to sell more PS3 3d games.
Added at: 18:53
GD it stop showing 3d games.

figmentPez

Staff member
Dunno about Nintendo sales figures, but I'm expecting Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Pac-Man Vs. to make an appearance at the Nintendo press conference.

Of the Big 3, Sony pretty much pounded MS into the ground, and set a fairly high bar for Nintendo to beat. The pricing and available launch titles for the Vita are pretty aggressive.

Between EA and Ubi, despite all the sports titles from EA, I kind of think EA had it won with ME3, then obliterated all possible competition with BF3. We'll see in the end whether BF3 can match MW3's single-player (they already win in multi-player, IMHO), but as far as impressive E3 showings go, BF3 killed.

The Sony conference basically did nothing but break up repeatedly for me, to the point where I just stopped paying attention.

I didn't see the Sony conference, I was busy SAVING THE FUCKING WORLD from drunks. I still have an erection from the tank battles of Battlefield 3.

My summary of yesterday: (watched the GameTrailers stream so some of these were demos not shown in conferences)

Highlights: Skyrim, Rayman, Assassin's Creed.

Maybe/maybe not: Overstrike, Far Cry 3, Twisted Metal, Halo 4, Minecraft Kinect.

Downright awful: Mr Caffeïne Douchebag And His Amazing Flashback Noise, Molyneux' Horse Carriage Simulator(tm), Disneyland Simulator (I mean, seriously? what the hell).

Mediocre: Everything else, I guess.

The biggest thing Nintendo could do today would be to make it known that all those cool games those other publishers are making are going to be on their next console, too.

Because everyone knows they'll be doing their Nintendo stuff on it (and it will still be cool).

Here WE FUCKIN' GO! I can't wait to be snarky about Nintendo's shit while Nintendo fans act like it's the second coming of Mario.
Added at: 10:07
"We've pushed back this mediocre looking Wii game to be a Cafe (now called BLIIIMDAMIIINOSOIII) launch title" PREDICTION MADE!

Status
Not open for further replies.