[Rant] Ever *HATE* someone you haven't met?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably research your serial killers a bit better if you're going to be a lawyer makare, cause that's just a saying and doesn't reflect reality even remotely.

GasBandit

Staff member
And this is the part in the movie where one slaps the other, then the other slaps the one, then they desperately mash faces together.

That reminds me, I hate that UPS guy that left my brand new computer (3 years ago) on the doorstep of my apartment.

It was a literal miracle that it was still there as it had been left there hours ago.

GasBandit

Staff member
As for people we've never met and are about to hate, how about this guy:
I saw somewhere, I forget where, that every method of shipping generally smacks your package around like 50 times or more (that is, impacts of over 5 Gs). Surprisingly, the USPS was the least rough with your packages.
Added at: 17:55
That reminds me, I hate that UPS guy that left my brand new computer (3 years ago) on the doorstep of my apartment.
It was a literal miracle that it was still there as it had been left there hours ago.
Could have been worse, you could have left a note to leave it with a neighbor -

GasBandit

Staff member
hey fedex is actually pretty good here, my company makes use of them and our delivery guy is awesome.
It's different for business addresses. My company gets FedEx and UPS packages all the time too. There's always someone in the lobby and stuff. The malfeasance seems mostly to happen when they think they are unobserved.

And this is the part in the movie where one slaps the other, then the other slaps the one, then they desperately mash faces together.
That's why movies aren't real. I guess I'm just no longer amused by the "Sheki's scary/violent/etc" meme that's part of forum culture. It's pretty ridiculous.

That's why movies aren't real. I guess I'm just no longer amused by the "Sheki's scary/violent/etc" meme that's part of forum culture. It's pretty ridiculous.
Look Null, I've never had an issue with you, and it seems the college students are creeping up your ass and making you act the fool so I'll let it slide.

For the record, dismissing something that you truly know nothing about is pretty ridiculous to me as well.

One could always stipulate, as a corollary to the original title, that with a few exceptions, none of us have actually "met" each other... *wry grin*

I enjoy the running joke of Shego being a hired killer. It spices up the forums. Of course, we ALL know it's not true (of course, that's what she wants us to think ;)) but it's still fun.
Which...sounds like my prom night. :D
SEE?!
Added at: 19:02
Also, fun little story: when me an' HCGLNS met a few days ago, he joked that he'd leave a message with my folks. He'd tell them to say that Shegokigo called and she'd be there in five minutes. My reaction: OH FUCK.

Man, and I thought Jackass and the Dudesons were complete fucktards... At least they caused harm only to themselves, not fuckin' with someone's bread and butter.

Nope, the Jackass crew also did shit like this, and things along the lines of throwing dummies in front of cars and harassing business owners who wanted them off their property.

T

Tiq

Nope, the Jackass crew also did shit like this, and things along the lines of throwing dummies in front of cars and harassing business owners who wanted them off their property.
^ That.

Funnily enough, everyone reminiscing online about assholes being paid to act like assholes, tends to be the sort of thing that makes more assholes want to film themselves being assholes.

I don't remember seeing "Sponsor an Asshole" on Kickstarter.
I might be interested in "Sponsor an Ass-Whuppin'," though.

--Patrick

Reactions: Tiq
Status
Not open for further replies.