Former President Trump Thread

Also, to be clear: trump never really was trying to buy the Bills. His bid was significantly lower than the other two (a half-billion less than the winning one). It was just a publicity stunt (like what his presidential run should've been).

Dave

Staff member
It matters when you go 17 years without it. Especially since I didn't even pay attention to the team back then so this was literally my first time.

Incidentally, this isn't the first time I've had this argument and I actually would have him as the owner if it kept him from being president. Just don't forget how I'd suffer. Especially when he dies and one of his spawn would own the team.
You're talking to a guy whose team is owned by Jerry fucking Jones and HIS spawns of Satan.

Dave

Staff member
My Satan got 3 titles because he was new and hadn't fucked everything up yet. Once he decided that he was a big football guy and could run the team better than his coaches, everything went to shit.

Zappit

Staff member
Hey, the Bills under Trump would be the best team. The best. If they didn’t win the Super Bowl, it would be because the games were rigged. Also, his wide receivers would have the biggest hands. The biggest.

Hey, the Bills under Trump would be the best team. The best. If they didn’t win the Super Bowl, it would be because the games were rigged. Also, his wide receivers would have the biggest hands. The biggest.
You're saying he'd be playing wide receiver himself?

figmentPez

Staff member
CNN reported barred from an open press event at the White House because the Trump administration did not like the questions she was asking.

Later in the afternoon, the White House surprised the press corps by announcing a press availability with Trump and Juncker in the Rose Garden. It was said to be open to all press, not just the small pool.

A few minutes later, Collins was asked to come to Bill Shine's office. Shine, a former co-president of Fox News, is the new deputy chief of staff for communications. Shine and press secretary Sarah Sanders met Collins there.

"They said 'You are dis-invited from the press availability in the Rose Garden today,'" Collins said in an interview. "They said that the questions I asked were inappropriate for that venue. And they said I was shouting."
This is appalling. A journalist, an accredited White House correspondent from a major news publication, was blocked from an open press conference, because she dared to ask questions that the President did not approve of. This is the behavior of a fascist regime.

EDIT: She wasn't just representing CNN, she was the pool reporter that day for ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox. Many TV networks were being represented by her that day.

figmentPez

Staff member
It’s a private business with its own guidelines. Trump and his whiny Republicans can go fuck off.
Unfortunately, he's already gotten exactly what he wants. Twitter's stock took a plunge, and if they want to recover they'll be forced to change their search until Trump is happy with the prominence of conservative tweets.

B

BErt

Unfortunately, he's already gotten exactly what he wants. Twitter's stock took a plunge, and if they want to recover they'll be forced to change their search until Trump is happy with the prominence of conservative tweets.
They can do that or they can out right ban him for his complete lack of disregard for their policy on hateful and harmful speech. I wonder which one they will choose to do...