Former President Trump Thread

figmentPez

Staff member
"all those pesky rules and regulations", "Washington trying to decide/regulate everything", etc etc, it rings very true for a LOT of people.
Because most people have no idea how much they're protected by those regulations. My dad said to me a few months ago, something to the effect of, "I don't think there needs to be regulations on food, if people don't want stuff in their food, they can just read the label." He didn't have an answer for how we'd get accurate labels on food without regulations.

Because most people have no idea how much they're protected by those regulations. My dad said to me a few months ago, something to the effect of, "I don't think there needs to be regulations on food, if people don't want stuff in their food, they can just read the label." He didn't have an answer for how we'd get accurate labels on food without regulations.

I don't understand Trumpers. Just... At all.
What makes it more funny to me is that trucks are designed to carry loads. That is the entire reason you purchase a truck over just buying a car or a mini-van! It's almost a meta-commentary on Trump himself being unable to do his damn job.

So it was the actual Arch-Bishop of Toronto who put new safety measures in place. Communion is not banned, but will be done at a safe distance. Not only does she have geography issues, but reading ones as well

While reading that, this article was suggested to me:

2AD4537A-7AE6-41F7-A030-931D9915DF73.jpeg

I’m disturbed that this is a thing.

So it was the actual Arch-Bishop of Toronto who put new safety measures in place. Communion is not banned, but will be done at a safe distance. Not only does she have geography issues, but reading ones as well

While reading that, this article was suggested to me:

View attachment 34652
I’m disturbed that this is a thing.
Please do not approach the American - they startle easily and are frequently armed. They may respond violently. If you encounter an American, please keep your distance, they likely have little to no health care access or understanding of basic hygiene. Please do not attempt to engage the American. Call the RCMP or your local Constabulary immediately, and find shelter.

For those who can’t get the FB plugin to work right, here is the twitter thread.

...and there are many other relevant threads from the same author regarding coronavirus response, DeVos’ education debacle, etc.

—Patrick

Don't watch that Chris Wallace interview if you want to retain any sort of will to live.

Because I honestly could've rolled up and died.

figmentPez

Staff member
This is terrifying. We have a President who thinks that a basic cognitive test has questions so hard that he could barely answer them.