Former President Trump Thread

figmentPez

Staff member

Trump hotels cater to Russian "birth tourism", where Russian women come to the US to have their baby so the child will be a US citizen.

62% of white men voted for this guy, and he seems on course to get an even bigger share of that vote in November (even if losing everything else badly).

I mean, I can understand some people being scared and all that, I'm just starting to be ashamed of being a white guy, honestly.

62% of white men voted for this guy, and he seems on course to get an even bigger share of that vote in November (even if losing everything else badly).

I mean, I can understand some people being scared and all that, I'm just starting to be ashamed of being a white guy, honestly.
I dunno, some of us are still pretty fly.

Trump hotels cater to Russian "birth tourism", where Russian women come to the US to have their baby so the child will be a US citizen.
Chinese have been doing this for years. I've even see ads in Chinese. It's one of many reasons visa processing gets harder and harder as the years go on.

"America First," and all that.
I don't know what his real slogan is. I see both "Keep America Great" and "No More Bullshit" with about the same frequency.

Also if this is the "great" we need to keep then people need to check a dictionary.

--Patrick