Former President Trump Thread

figmentPez

Staff member
So, Antifa. Got it.
I cannot prove that two unicorns and a yeti did not buy multi-million dollar boats, and festoon them with Trump flags, just so they could attempt to swamp the smaller boats that had Antifa thugs on them before Antifa could sabotage authentic Trump supporters, no.

figmentPez

Staff member
WUT? I wish this were too bizarre to believe.

In tell-all book, Michael Cohen says Trump hired a 'Faux-Bama' during White House run

according to Cohen: Trump hired a "Faux-Bama" to participate in a video in which Trump "ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him."

Not much else in the article is surprising. Trump is racist, mocks Christianity, has ties to Russia, etc.

The ending of the article is chilling, precisely because we already know it to be true:

"Donald Trump's presidency is a product of the free press," he writes. "Not free as in freedom of expression, I mean free as unpaid for. Rallies broadcast live, tweets, press conferences, idiotic interviews, 24-7 wall-to-wall coverage, all without spending a penny. The free press gave America Trump."
"Right, left, moderate, tabloid, broadsheet, television, radio, Internet, Facebook -- that is who elected Trump and might well elect him again."

"Donald Trump's presidency is a product of the free press," he writes. "Not free as in freedom of expression, I mean free as unpaid for. Rallies broadcast live, tweets, press conferences, idiotic interviews, 24-7 wall-to-wall coverage, all without spending a penny. The free press gave America Trump."
"Right, left, moderate, tabloid, broadsheet, television, radio, Internet, Facebook -- that is who elected Trump and might well elect him again."
I still don't forgive Joe Scarborough for falling all over himself to have cheeto on his show EVERY FUCKING DAY when he was just a 'candidate'.

figmentPez

Staff member
WUT? I wish this were too bizarre to believe.

In tell-all book, Michael Cohen says Trump hired a 'Faux-Bama' during White House run

according to Cohen: Trump hired a "Faux-Bama" to participate in a video in which Trump "ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him."
Ah, it's a little less bizarre that it's being made out to be. It was a campaign video originally meant to show at the RNC during Trump's first campaign:

Some of the shit he says in the video will definitely get added to the "There's always a tweet/video/audio" pile though.

"There's no reason for keeping important information away from the people that hired you. Frankly, it makes us worry if we can trust you at all."

So when cheeto forgoes visiting the graves of the Marines who died in WW1 because they were "sucker's and losers" and didn't want to get his hair wet, can you guess what he did?

He toured around the American Embassy and picked out artwork he liked and ordered it to be carted back to the White house.

What could make that worse? All the art were replicas....

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
It's like vanilla hentai.

Honestly a modern anime, like Interspecies Reviewers, I would say is probably more raunchy.
Interspecies Reviewers is weird in that yes, it's hentai, but like... it's trying to make a point? And I feel like that's HOW it got onto Broadcast TV to begin with.

You want weird shit? There's plenty of REALLY weird shit out there.

GasBandit

Staff member
Bible Black is great and all, but Urotsukidoji is that good old school demon tentacle wingwang goodness that we all love so very very much.

Hey, did you hear about that French girl band that was established as a spin-off to the Blue Man Group? I believe they're called La Blue Girl.

Interspecies Reviewers is weird in that yes, it's hentai, but like... it's trying to make a point? And I feel like that's HOW it got onto Broadcast TV to begin with.
It's not hentai though, it's classified as an anime, and even had a funimation dub until they realized it was just too much for them get around / censor when it came to all the rather explicit softcore sex, so they didn't continue it. It's pretty nuts how far they dance that line though, every new episode I am like "How did this not just become a hentai".