Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

They still only serve pepsi beverages, though. No, pepsi isn't ok, I want a coke goddammit
If I'm having it at home, I'll have a La Croix. If I'm out, a shake. The only soda I've had all year was a Moxie about three months ago.

I've seen it again at my local Cracker Barrel, but haven't had the motivation to go get more.

I'd ask them if they'd ever been to a wave pool. Or hell, even made waves in their bathtub. So some of their "claims" about water just aren't true.

Either way, "meh". Get a telescope. Their beliefs will quickly shatter under your OWN observations of the planets.

fade

Staff member
Or just watch a boat sail away from you. It disappears in the distance bottom first. There's your curvature you can see with your own two eyes.

Or just watch a boat sail away from you. It disappears in the distance bottom first. There's your curvature you can see with your own two eyes.
There's the problem, though. You have brought up a fact, while people who believe in conspiracies like this are only interested in feelings. It FEELS like the Earth is flat, despite all evidence to the contrary, so they would rather believe it's flat. Facts don't matter to people like that.

GasBandit

Staff member
:notes:Standing...
:notes:On the edge...
:notes:Of the crater...
:notes:Like the prophets once said...

:notes:And the ashes...
:notes:Are all cold now...
:notes:No more bullets...
:notes:And the embers are dead...

fade

Staff member
As funny as that is and all, those internet Sherlocks aren't necessarily right. It could've been that she drove on it before she noticed, hence the rim damage. Or maybe it's old curb rash that lines up with the slashing. I'm not quite confident enough to type-yell ZERO puncture from a blurry phone pic either.