Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I can honestly think of at least two girls I could say this to, be truthful, and mean it as a genuine compliment.

Of course, yesterday I was at a wedding and asked the bride if she was so shiny because of glitters she put on deliberately or because she was sweating, so my compliment work might need work.

This looks like the front for some other kind of business.
The most surprising part for me is that it's located (almost) in Santa Cruz, CA.
This makes me think they just want to make sure even the stoners know there is an arcade inside.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, you know, I was about to say "I guess I'm just friends with prudes," but it occurs to me, I have never just straight up propositioned any of them. With a solitary exception, I've only ever had sex with someone with whom I was in a relationship.

Well, you know, I was about to say "I guess I'm just friends with prudes," but it occurs to me, I have never just straight up propositioned any of them. With a solitary exception, I've only ever had sex with someone with whom I was in a relationship.
I'm also ace, which I don't often talk about so most people probably don't know, which kinda kills the joke.

Dave

Staff member
Someone once tried to steal my manual vehicle. They left it at the bottom of the hill with the doors open.