Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I could have sworn I'd posted this before but now I can't find it..
Right? I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I searched for several versions on the board (alternate YouTube uploads, dailymotion, etc) and couldn't find it. So it was either depublished or the creator reuploaded it, breaking the link. I know the wife and I giggled ourselves silly over it when it first came out.

Matt^2 posted the first "Take On Me" one a while ago.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Right? I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I searched for several versions on the board (alternate YouTube uploads, dailymotion, etc) and couldn't find it. So it was either depublished or the creator reuploaded it, breaking the link. I know the wife and I giggled ourselves silly over it when it first came out.

Matt^2 posted the first "Take On Me" one a while ago.

--Patrick
I do seem to remember a lot of these "literal version" videos falling afoul of Youtube's early struggles with copyright and getting taken down, so maybe the original one that I posted is no longer a valid link, and this one is a reupload.

GasBandit

Staff member

Side note, West, Texas has some of the most amazing Czech bakeries in the entire world. Whenever I drive to DFW I make sure to always plan a stop in West.

I can imagine this only works on people not familiar with any of the romance languages. Even without the hints, I knew there was no way this meant "I love you".
Someone could claim it's a fictional language like Quenya or Sindarin maybe.

"Yes, pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo means I love you in Elvish."