Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Why does it matter how much money Gambit has on him ?
He’s doesn’t have enough to buy pads and probably doesn’t have the ability to get it without begging, borrowing, or stealing.

The joke is that Gambit, cool as he seems, never has his shit together and therefore can’t be relied upon.

He’s doesn’t have enough to buy pads and probably doesn’t have the ability to get it without begging, borrowing, or stealing.

The joke is that Gambit, cool as he seems, never has his shit together and therefore can’t be relied upon.
While that is true, dude was raised in the Thieves Guild. A better punchline would be "How much do I owe you?" "...you have to pay?!?"

Related story: I once took a female friend with me to visit my out-of-state grandparents after my grandfather had a heart attack.
While we were there, I ran to the store for cigs (showing how long ago *that* was, since I stopped smoking around 1998) and she sheepishly asked if I could pick her up some tampons. I say "Sure, just tell me the brand and flow" and all my female relatives seemed super amazed that a guy would buy tampons....willingly!

I was like "What's the big deal? Nobody at the store is gonna think I'm buying them for myself."

Related story: I once took a female friend with me to visit my out-of-state grandparents after my grandfather had a heart attack.
While we were there, I ran to the store for cigs (showing how long ago *that* was, since I stopped smoking around 1998) and she sheepishly asked if I could pick her up some tampons. I say "Sure, just tell me the brand and flow" and all my female relatives seemed super amazed that a guy would buy tampons....willingly!

I was like "What's the big deal? Nobody at the store is gonna think I'm buying them for myself."
My dad is the same way. My grandmother, who wanted to be a nurse, insisted both her sons treat periods as normal and nothing shameful for the women in their lives. He even knew how to make me heating pads when I had horrible cramps. It made at least that aspect of my teen years less awkward.