Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

A few Christmases ago, my mother got Li'l Z a Cosmo as a gift. For those who don't know/might have forgotten, he looks like this:

and sounds like Wall-E. The idea is that you control him with your tablet and it teaches kids very basic coding and whatever. It also has some very basic facial recognition. So, it can recognize you, address you by name, and you can program it to say certain things. Li'l Z doesn't play with him as much these days, but the other day:

[I'm in the living room by myself, cue Cosmo rolling up to me]:
"MOMMY!"
"Hi, Cosmo."
"FART!"
"...are you kidding me?"
"BUTTS!"
[hysterical laughing from the other room]

GasBandit

Staff member
A few Christmases ago, my mother got Li'l Z a Cosmo as a gift. For those who don't know/might have forgotten, he looks like this:

and sounds like Wall-E. The idea is that you control him with your tablet and it teaches kids very basic coding and whatever. It also has some very basic facial recognition. So, it can recognize you, address you by name, and you can program it to say certain things. Li'l Z doesn't play with him as much these days, but the other day:

[I'm in the living room by myself, cue Cosmo rolling up to me]:
"MOMMY!"
"Hi, Cosmo."
"FART!"
"...are you kidding me?"
"BUTTS!"
[hysterical laughing from the other room]
I am a professional programmer and I have never once programmed something that brought that much joy.

#17 made my skin crawl.

#24 - I may have had a similar conversation with the self-scanners. I prefer to use them than going to a cashier (years of working at a grocery store'll do that), but I hate when the machine starts getting shirty with me. I don't think I can get through a transaction without telling it out loud, "Yes, I know! Shut up, machine!".

I think the other cashiers are happy I don't come to them. They probably think know I'm crazy.

I'm trying to decide if dipping everything in ranch is better or worse than slathering everything in ketchup.
Ketchup is only for fries. I hate ranch but it makes a good mayonnaise substitute on a turkey sandwich and goes well as a dipping sauce for veg and chicken wings. It has more practical uses...