Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I want to know what the results of a more traditionally internet-standard prompt like "pictures of women with enormous breasts" would be but I'm too scared of what I might get to try it.

I tried "Volkswagen beetle with claws" but I think the results are missing something...
defenslesscar.png

...yes, most of them look like they forgot the "away" tire.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I want to know what the results of a more traditionally internet-standard prompt like "pictures of women with enormous breasts" would be but I'm too scared of what I might get to try it.

--Patrick
I am not so squeamish as you.

Let me just say, it's probably a good idea to specify the number of breasts per woman.

GasBandit

Staff member
Meanwhile I'm not sure what to make of this. Gas cans mixed with petrol advertisements and slot machines maybe? And one nightmarish corporate-sponsored gimp mask

1654446027998.png

rb.png

I...guess that's a good attempt?
tffc.jpeg

Come on, AI...did you even try?
cimv.jpeg

More like "Centipedes? Climbing over MY flesh-tone carrots?"
npn.jpeg

Yes that's exactly how I remember it, too.
mp.jpeg

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

(I did not strategically crop this, none of the other pics had anything suggesting more than a hair tuft, so I am assuming that either there are keyword shenanigans at work or else the library of source images is somehow restricted to deal with such suggestions)

--Patrick

I also ran this one in the interests of equality, and let me say, the AI and I clearly have sharply diverging aesthetic standards.

1654499147107.png