Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Shaving a balding head is the "You can't fire me, I quit!" of hairstyles.
I disagree. "You can't fire me, I quit" is cutting your nose to spite your face - you're getting less benefits, less support, etc etc. Much better to let them fire you, so doing it is just grandstanding and demanding control.
I started shaving my head because it genuinely looked better and made me look younger (also, more like Kane from C&C).

Well, yeah, some of these guys are more polished, but they didn't get any better looking. It's 3 for 3 on "Good thing they have money!".
Maybe not better looking, but Bezos and Musk both look like they have the free time (and thus energy) necessary to work out a lot. Their faces alone definitely went from "soft and squishy IT guy" to more chiseled once they got money.

Maybe not better looking, but Bezos and Musk both look like they have the free time (and thus energy) necessary to work out a lot. Their faces alone definitely went from "soft and squishy IT guy" to more chiseled once they got money.
And Musk got more hair somehow.

Bezos, yes, but Elon still looks like a thumb with hair plugs.

I always felt shaving your head when there's a receding hairline is just accepting the inevitable. Plus, I don't know, balding hairlines just kinda...look bad to me? If I were balding, I'd just accept it and shave my head and keep it that way.

Which is funny because I already shave my head on a regular basis, but I do that because I like the low maintenance and not having to worry about bad hair days or bed hair or spending a bunch on shampoo. Some co-workers noticed I hadn't shaved in a few days and pointed out that I didn't have a receding hairline at all (not bad for 44 years old). If it were, though? Fuck it, I'd just keep it shaved, anyway.

I always felt shaving your head when there's a receding hairline is just accepting the inevitable. Plus, I don't know, balding hairlines just kinda...look bad to me? If I were balding, I'd just accept it and shave my head and keep it that way.

Which is funny because I already shave my head on a regular basis, but I do that because I like the low maintenance and not having to worry about bad hair days or bed hair or spending a bunch on shampoo. Some co-workers noticed I hadn't shaved in a few days and pointed out that I didn't have a receding hairline at all (not bad for 44 years old). If it were, though? Fuck it, I'd just keep it shaved, anyway.
If I suddenly and miraculously got hair again through Healthy Living And A Good Diet, like Elon Musk, I'd keep shaving, indeed.

Elon Musk got hairplugs just so he could then go and get this fucking haircut

1654035977720.png

Whatever Doctor did it should legally be allowed to rip them out now

GasBandit

Staff member
And only 9-10 good songs there.

Yeah, I said it. There are only 2 decent songs on all of both Illusion albums, and one of ‘em is a cover.
I was going to say, illusion isn't exactly what I'd consider good gnr. But it's hard to top appetite.
I had to listen to November Rain and Civil War and Knockin on Heaven's Door and Don't Cry and *especially* You Could Be Mine a hundred billion times until I was sick to death of them. And a few of them I wasn't keen on to begin with.

But I'd take them over just about any other rock singles that came out after 2005ish.

GasBandit

Staff member
To paraphrase Reggie Watts, I like women. I like women. I like the concept of a woman. I like to take that concept and put it in my shitposts.