Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
Screenshot from my phone just now -

1653671002674.png

Whoever is writing the push notifications for Wombo is becoming more unhinged with every passing day.

It frequently says things like "I love you" or "Feed me a live cat" (yes, the American Psycho reference) or other such "becoming self-aware" type mindfuckery

Please, dudes touch dicks all the time. It's just the proper way to meet someone. You say hi, introduce yourself, shake hands, drop trou and touch dicks while making kissing sounds. Just bros being bros.

... other people do this, right?
Only in the parts of the world where dropping trou the first time you meet someone isn't considered rude. You need to take cultural conventions into account, man. Just as how people bow in Japan instead of shaking hands, and just as how being too talkative is considered rude in some parts of Europe, there are some places in the world where the dong kiss isn't considered good form for first introductions.

Also, do'nt forget in some parts of the world you're supposed to say "nohomo" first. It's something archaic from the Before Times, I guess, like shaking hands to prove you don't have a sword on you or driving on the right.

Also, do'nt forget in some parts of the world you're supposed to say "nohomo" first. It's something archaic from the Before Times, I guess, like shaking hands to prove you don't have a sword on you or driving on the right.
Trust me, whenever I touch another guy's junk, it's always homo ;)

Is a GIF a picture or a video? So hard to decide.

Anyway, I need a girlfriend like I need this dessert: sweet, thicc, cute, a little jiggly, and doesn't mind a smack on the butt every once in a while :heart:

I've been very amateurishly into woodworking, and a lot of this translates to that. Especially that first one. "First project lol" - is a perfect wood-joinery cabinet that blends seamlessly with the furniture in the home and also cures cancer.
See also: cross stitch and embroidery groups! Especially the 'can someone identify this pattern' & the absolutely perfect 'first project.' Mini painting groups don't tend to be as bad for this.