Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I never take the Bechdel Test as any kind of serious test on a movie, but it's always interesting to think about. Some of the best movies in history don't pass the Bechdel Test, and yet some of the worst movies in history do. Even Alison Bechdel said it was never meant to be taken seriously, just a funny observation about how women are portrayed in film.

I never take the Bechdel Test as any kind of serious test on a movie, but it's always interesting to think about. Some of the best movies in history don't pass the Bechdel Test, and yet some of the worst movies in history do. Even Alison Bechdel said it was never meant to be taken seriously, just a funny observation about how women are portrayed in film.
It may not say anything about any one movie, true. It does offer a commentary on the library of movies that Hollywood has produced, though.

GasBandit

Staff member
I never noticed, but on desktop, if you click on the repsonses to see who responded what, the react icons are shown full size. Which shows some pretty big differences in image size
There's supposed to be an option to limit its max size, but it is bugged so that it renders the reaction at its max size EVERY TIME if that's specified, so even the little 15 pixel versions in the sub bar get blown up and hide other elements.

So I just left it how it is.

GasBandit

Staff member
Don't know if real or not... But... Sounds too real to me. If this is real I may need to start running all my mails through ChatGPT. And we'll soon be lost in a world of endless Newspeak doubletalk,even worse than now.
It'll end up like some kind of PGP e-mail encryption... where you scream obscenities into a filter, the AI parses it into corporatespeak, it gets sent, they receive it, and run it through a reverse filter to get an actual informative (and vulgar) information transfer, then do the same to reply.

All the paper trail shows professionalism. All the obscenities come through intact.