Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Dave

Staff member
I was broken down on the side of the road in California. This was before cell phones. After 2 hours someone stopped. They had Nebraska plates.

Can vouch for the stroller on the subway thing. And it is very rare when someone is stopped on the road, within minutes usually someone pulls over to check on them. I want to say it's being nice, but I also chalk it up to "we are very crowded and very busy, and if we don't get you moving quickly it will clog up everyone".

What is this, 2015?
(…because that‘s when the 6S+ came out. I can tell it’s not a “regular” 6+ because she says, “There’s no lag!”)

--Patrick

Last edited:
Stomp it to death? People keep anything as a pet. I bet there'd be good keeping aquaria of the stuff. Showing them to ladies too soon would be considered too forward and some would say it's assault and others would argue it's just an aquarium in the living, just don't look at it, jeeze. Keeping them from other guys would be weird and perhaps illegal at some point, like furries. Celeb sperm would go for thousands of dollars. Only Fans guys would sell theirs.