Funny (political, religious) pictures

figmentPez

Staff member
The original Insta got reported for making Cory Gardner cry, but this is my favorite Insta account ever. Though only people who have lived in Colorado at some point will get most of them. (There used to be more, hopefully the original account is restored)
Skiing in jeans is a bad thing? Well, my 12 year old self feels called out. (My one and only time skiing. I had my dad Scotch-guard my jeans to make them waterproof because my snow pants were pink, hand-me-downs from my sister.)

Skiing in jeans is a bad thing? Well, my 12 year old self feels called out. (My one and only time skiing. I had my dad Scotch-guard my jeans to make them waterproof because my snow pants were pink, hand-me-downs from my sister.)
TBH no one would look twice at pink ski pants on a ski slope. Some people dress crazy when skiing.

When I skiied, I would wear snow pants, but at the end of the season there would be days where there was snow on the ground and you could ski, but it was too hot to wear the jacket and pants so I would wear a turtleneck and jeans. It would be fine until you wiped out and then you were cold and soaking.

I haven’t even watched it yet, but I’m still putting it here.
Two greats collaborate to state the state of the State:

—Patrick